EMB Eliminator League

rrfierce

36 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

how does this work? Is it lowest scoring team is dropped each week? Do we Waiver Wire the displaced players? I have a work Happy Hour but I may be able to pre-rank/etc... assuming I know what I am supposed to be doing/expecting with regards to league format. 

Yes

I was first out last year but I am assuming lowest score is out and losing team drops players where they are picked up depending on waiver order.  Does that sound right?

1 minute ago, Redden said:

I was first out last year but I am assuming lowest score is out and losing team drops players where they are picked up depending on waiver order.  Does that sound right?

yep...except the commish was the one who went in & used commish magic to drop the players from the lowest scoring team to put them on waivers.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I'm in! Are we starting week 2 or trying to draft tonight before the game?

you guys tell me when you want to draft.  Obviously, this week is out

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

I was going to see what the draft order was and the whole draft disappeared.  Draftis interuptus.  :nonono:

It's a random order decided 1 hour before the draft

3 hours ago, Redden said:

you guys tell me when you want to draft.  Obviously, this week is out

Any time but Fridays and Saturdays after 6 pm. Gig season is in full swing. My bands are booked through October on those days.

Anybody know 2 more that want to join?  If not we'll do the draft for 8 spots at 8 PM Wednesday night.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah @hputenis this is an eliminator league so your stupid ass will be gone week 1 or 2 anyway - won't miss much with the kiddos 

Spicoli You Dick GIF - Spicoli You Dick Fast Times At Ridgemont High -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 5

it’s amazing how much this section has changed over the years i remember being apart of the vip leagues over the years and even joined my first money league from here back in the day. 

4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

In all seriousness though, it doesn't have to be tomorrow night - we just want 2 more teams.  

I’d be in if there was more of a heads up, but none of us can do it Thursday night either

Also, we’re going to the mountains Thursday afternoon for the weekend and leaving the French bullfarts behind.  They see us packing our suitcases.  The Frenchies:

image.gif

• Haha 1

So, I went into this year excited to only be doing 2 leagues this year. The 3 I did last year were fun but setting all my rosters got old.

So happy add this one to be my 5th league this year! :roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I sent out invitations to get the last two members, @Agent23 hasn't signed up yet so the next two who except the invitations are in.  I moved the draft to next Wednesday 9/20.

draft.jpg.17028f96a82fa5e7e65a30e6e028235f.jpg 

• Like 2