Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Doesn’t Buan set the defense and wear the green dot pretty sure he has been that guy for few years now. And Blank can make the case was the leader of the back and sure but talent wise he was lackluster and definitely not as talented as Dejean

Also didn’t Dean miss like half the season for us last year again

Phillips being gone and Greenard not healthy definitely hurts the pass rush

Again idk how we say it’s a talent issue when the team is essentially the same as last year

Dean did it, which freed up Baun to do more things...which playing with Dean was a phenomenal combo both physical and mental. Campbell we can clearly see isn't the instinctive player Dean is.

I was excited to see the unknown of the young guys. It is what it is... I guess they have potential. We shall see.

  • Replies 77.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Did you watch the line play last night?

They looked like a revolving door

The stat was about 50 of 85 starts... not last night.

  • Author
40 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

To me Smith and Hunt are nice players... in a rotation. Putting the #1 edge guy in front of them really elevated their games.

Idk if they are full time starters... their physical size might be an issue. 60% snap counts might be the perfect # for each.

Grennard didn;t do alot

  • Author

Epps,IDK why this guy hasn't been cut,just awful

  • Author

Stowers "not getting it" hurt alot also. He should have been ready to go when Goedert went down. Lemon is hard to judge because the play calls for him are horrible. Stop the screens in the flat,they DON'T work until we get edge guys that can block someone

  • Author
3 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Dan Marino couldn't pass for 200 yards the way this O line is pass protecting

How did your grandson do vs Hawaii?

  • Author

Next draft- Line S, line,S line, line, line LOL

37 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

The stat was about 50 of 85 starts... not last night.

I don't care what was done in the past there's nothing can be done about that.

I am talking about things we can fix now

Bench Campbell in favor of Trotter

Bench Jurgens in favor of Lampkin

If it doesn't work out at least you tried to fix the problem

The famous quote "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" was actually authored by author Rita Mae Brown i

33 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

How did your grandson do vs Hawaii?

Good but he didn't get the number of snaps i would have liked. Hard to do when they play 4 or 5 TEs

One catch for a first down to keep a drive alive.

It's funny that they mainly look for him when they need a 1st down. All of his catches have been on 3rd down

35 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Next draft- Line S, line,S line, line, line LOL

Maybe they need to pass out huge contracts based on incentives

Davis and Carter haven't sone squat since they got paid

  • Author
  • Author
11 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Good but he didn't get the number of snaps i would have liked. Hard to do when they play 4 or 5 TEs

One catch for a first down to keep a drive alive.

It's funny that they mainly look for him when they need a 1st down. All of his catches have been on 3rd down

That's old school TE's like what I did in the 70's

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Grennard didn;t do alot

He was on a snap count stated before the game he would only play like 10-15 snaps this week

43 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Somehow I think i might pay attention to an all pro linebacker

See the media is already trying to spin drama in our WR room with Smitty clearly looking unhappy during the bears game in the 4th qtr. not even talking with QB1

2 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I don't care what was done in the past there's nothing can be done about that.

I am talking about things we can fix now

Bench Campbell in favor of Trotter

Bench Jurgens in favor of Lampkin

If it doesn't work out at least you tried to fix the problem

The famous quote "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" was actually authored by author Rita Mae Brown i

They aren't going to bench Jurgens

So we were first in 3 and outs last year and so far this season we are 2nd to last in 3 and outs…. But it was the OCs fault.

When are we seriously going to look at Hurts being the issue

38 minutes ago, joemas72 said:

They aren't going to bench Jurgens

Probably not

But right now he's like a gate swinging in the wind

I don't think they'll bench Campbell either. Even though he looks completely lost

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

See the media is already trying to spin drama in our WR room with Smitty clearly looking unhappy during the bears game in the 4th qtr. not even talking with QB1

Yeah like he couldn't be upset they were getting their tails kicked. We don't know the true reason, but of course the media will put a TMZ spin in on it just to get clicks which is really distasteful.

A lot of good stuff here on the board from everyone that posted last night and today. You guys covered it well.

4 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

So we were first in 3 and outs last year and so far this season we are 2nd to last in 3 and outs…. But it was the OCs fault.

When are we seriously going to look at Hurts being the issue

2028

4 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

Probably not

But right now he's like a gate swinging in the wind

I don't think they'll bench Campbell either. Even though he looks completely lost

Jurgens blocked for Barkley pretty well last night. Obviously 6 hurries allowed isn't great... idk if it's time to swap him with Steen... I'm surprised that wasn't the initial move?

The O line is not as good as it was 2 years ago but I think it is still above average.

Barkley does not look like the same runner. He doesn’t seem to attack the hole like he did prior. Yes, i know…..the "holes” are smaller or non existent. Just an observation. Agree or disagree is ok.

Missing AJ Brown IS a problem! I love Smith. He is even better than i expected. AJ Brown is a PRESENCE at WR that is just different. It is what it is. But he is missed on the offense.

Now, the WR screen pass with THIS group of WRs needs to absolutely be thrown out of the playbook! You do NOT have blocking receivers to make that play work. Ertz BARELY touched the guy! Laughable for a "block.”

Defense. Oh man, that EFFORT last night was Unbearable. Pun intended! Campbell can’t cover and is out of place on run plays. The busted coverages were just awful by so many defenders. 🙈

Oh, Dan Marino would have thrown for more than 200 yards in ALL those games Hurts did not. Just saying.

Finally, this team is NOT that talented. The eye test says they are average…..aka, hard to watch.

I will watch every game and every play at least twice. I LOVE the Eagles! I am SOOOOO glad they won a Super Bowl. I notice I don’t get so upset like before. Haha. Well, I guess I should say, Me being pissed off about a loss goes away sooner. 😎

30 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

The O line is not as good as it was 2 years ago but I think it is still above average.

Barkley does not look like the same runner. He doesn’t seem to attack the hole like he did prior. Yes, i know…..the "holes” are smaller or non existent. Just an observation. Agree or disagree is ok.

Missing AJ Brown IS a problem! I love Smith. He is even better than i expected. AJ Brown is a PRESENCE at WR that is just different. It is what it is. But he is missed on the offense.

Now, the WR screen pass with THIS group of WRs needs to absolutely be thrown out of the playbook! You do NOT have blocking receivers to make that play work. Ertz BARELY touched the guy! Laughable for a "block.”

Defense. Oh man, that EFFORT last night was Unbearable. Pun intended! Campbell can’t cover and is out of place on run plays. The busted coverages were just awful by so many defenders. 🙈

Oh, Dan Marino would have thrown for more than 200 yards in ALL those games Hurts did not. Just saying.

Finally, this team is NOT that talented. The eye test says they are average…..aka, hard to watch.

I will watch every game and every play at least twice. I LOVE the Eagles! I am SOOOOO glad they won a Super Bowl. I notice I don’t get so upset like before. Haha. Well, I guess I should say, Me being pissed off about a loss goes away sooner. 😎

💯

I saw news from a bunch of Mickey Mouse media outlets about Sirianni getting fined 50K for abusive language towards the refs for making Hurts come out to be evaluated after the out of bounds hit. Another said it was for abusive language towards the Bear's LB who delivered the hit LOL. So of course I was prompted to research the main outlets. On NFLN and NBC Philly just an article that Sirianni regrets his actions.

If anyone finds clarification will you please pass it on?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.