Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

Featured Replies

  • Author
4 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Pregame Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - less than an hour until Tonight's Kickoff

98 predictions recorded. 84 are for an Eagles win and 14 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win.  The average predicted score continues to hold at Eagles 25 Bears 18.

Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.

The following predictors from the past two weekshave yet to submit this week. @700Level4Life @Alpha_TATEr @Asg 15 @Bob Manigan @eagle45 @EmeraldArcher7154 @Freshmilk @Godfather @GoEagles614 @GreenbleedinNC @HazletonEagle @MarkFrizzell @Mat@Mike31mt @Procus @scottr@pictips.com @Slade @tuffstuff07 @Utebird @Wallyhorse

I am no longer submitting

  • Replies 77.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I am no longer submitting

I will remove you

NOTHING would surprise me tonight

  • Author
12 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I will remove you

TY

The Eagles defensive players make Ben Johnson look like a genius. Last year’s game was embarrassing. First drive. Sigh.

If the Eagles’ D struggles, do they have a chance? The Eagles just barely beat two inferior teams. I guess we will see if the offense can rise to the occasion.

  • Author

Nice stand by the D!!!! We dodged a bullet. Now where is this offense?

7 hours ago, joemas72 said:

Giants trade a 5th round pick for JJ McCarthy. Makes you wonder how our fans who have been wanting to trade McKee for the last 4 years feel????

FIFTH round pick? Ouch! They whiffed on that pick and are admitting it quickly.

Kyler Murray looks like crap though.

  • Author

Wicks WIDE OPEN and Hurts didn't find him, That was an easy 6

  • Author

Dalton-QB8🤣

Not letting Hurts in for the 3rd down play looks a little suspicious on the NFL. Just saying.

Andy Dalton is QB2? Why not Mcgee? Dalton is a has been that never was.

3 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Andy Dalton is QB2? Why not Mcgee? Dalton is a has been that never was.

I’ve never liked Dalton. Even as a starter I said he was at best average. He held that Bengals team back because they had more talent but hes just not good. And then I just do not understand why they freaking traded for him? And then kept him. And then made him the back up. The dude sucks.

  • Author

This team needs to pay for my BP meds

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Andy Dalton is QB2? Why not Mcgee? Dalton is a has been that never was.

Sadly McKee played his way out of QB2

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sadly McKee played his way out of QB2

McKee wasn’t good in TC and preseason. But I’m not sure he played his way out of QB2? I mean he was QB2 last year… He was marginally better than Dickton in TC and preseason. And Dalton did absolutely nothing to deserve to become QB2. McKee wasn’t good at all… Dalton is so much worse.

  • Author
Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

McKee wasn’t good in TC and preseason. But I’m not sure he played his way out of QB2? I mean he was QB2 last year… He was marginally better than Dickton in TC and preseason. And Dalton did absolutely nothing to deserve to become QB2. McKee wasn’t good at all… Dalton is so much worse.

So pick one,and the staff DID

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So pick one,and the staff DID

They picked the wrong one. We all knew that when it became clear Dickton was the back up.

I said last week to THROW THAT PLAY OUT OF THE PLAYBOOK! You do not have WRs that can block at all. C’mon man! Think! Pissing me off they insist on trying to run that play with these WRs. You dont have Puka Nakua! Zach Ertz and Smith are not blockers!

  • Author

We're getting zero penetration on D

Why wont they play man coverage and make keenum hold the ball a bit?

  • Author

We suck. Dude was wide open. I wasn't counting on our secondary to be this bad

With the D struggling, no chance. Eagles are average….maybe below average. Sucks.

Where is Cunningham? I am not on here often, but he usually posts all day long. He either got a life or you guys all ran him off?

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Delay of game on 4th and 1. Just horrible

Intentional. They were just trying to draw them offsides. They were not going for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.