EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

15 minutes ago, MediterraneanDiet said:

I'm about my money too.  Love my money.  Want my money to be more money

I agree with this and agree with Peters. That said money doesn't come before everything to me.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TrotterIsGod said:

Ok for some reason, in T about the Iggles, we're here. I have to go out and do "things" today so I'll make this quick.

If you think THOUSANDS of PA kids who went to State College aren't getting laid this week, you Goofier than ANYTHING Walt Disney evuh created. 

Won't even say it...... LOL ... It's beyond Orwellian at this point.   FEAR Everyone rofl 

5 Lessons from My Week-Long Social Media Break | Tv moms, Social media  break, This or that questions

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You guys see who's on the next season of Dancing With The Stars?!

Carole F-ing Baskin.......that's who..

Wouldn’t want to be her dance partner without a bunch of witnesses around. 

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Im not expecting it to change until Howie finds a OT on another team on a rookie cheap deal that he can pull off a low comp trade for. That might not even happen till cut downs happen and we see who hits the market. I don't see Howie paying Peters more and I don't see Pryor staying there long term.

1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

I don't think people are any dumber now then ever. Dumb people have just gotten a lot more confident and loud. 

RIP her partner 

And have access to social media so as to let the world know instantly how dumb they are. 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Take this to RNR....Thanks.  

Why? It’s a fact given a symmetric distribution of dumbness.

39 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Smart move to rest him this week.  Camp arm.  Let him recover a bit going into the game 9/13.  

JP is really at RG still... 

If the Eagles miss the playoffs this year there should be a certain GM and Head Coach on the hot seat next year. 

27 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Do the Eagles bring Thorson back in for a camp arm, or just have him drop off the Cowboys playbook?

9 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

JP is really at RG still... 

If the Eagles miss the playoffs this year there should be a certain GM and Head Coach on the hot seat next year. 

Peters wont last 4 games at LT without getting hurt. Let alone having 6-7 False starts in that same time. Maybe RG suits him better at 38? And dont we have to find a LT not only for now, but for the future? If Pryor or Mialata are going to be or NOT going to be that guy, we might as well find out now. 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You guys see who's on the next season of Dancing With The Stars?!

Carole F-ing Baskin.......that's who..

She will have the competition eaten alive. 

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

JFC.  It was a joke you dunce, in response to what he sent me.  Stay the f out of it.  Weirdo.  

I first considered it to be a joke, but I found it so pathetic that I could not elevate it to that status.

2 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

props for a quote i use to this day. still one of the funniest first 10 minutes of a movie. 

Archived