Connecticut Eagle

8 minutes ago, Green Dog said:

Beast getting secretly pumped.  :lol:

Wherever he is I’m sure it’s not so silent 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Original Sin said:
The Buccaneers have emerged as a serious suitor for RB Leonard Fournette, sources say. Not done, but there's serious interest there. So another weapon for Tom Brady may be on its way.

Wouldn't be shocked 

Dream Team :ph34r:

Makes some sense though.  McCoy isn't much.  Jones is still a bit of an unknown.  Don't know much about the rest of their depth outside of liking Vaughn as a mid round pick in the draft this year. So solid depth and some decent upside, but a guy like Fournette would be a more reliable option for a team that's clearly all-in.

1 minute ago, Allhaildawk said:

Wherever he is I’m sure it’s not so silent 

I'm pretty sure Original Sin is Beast no?

4 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Dream Team :ph34r:

Makes some sense though.  McCoy isn't much.  Jones is still a bit of an unknown.  Don't know much about the rest of their depth outside of liking Vaughn as a mid round pick in the draft this year. So solid depth and some decent upside, but a guy like Fournette would be a more reliable option for a team that's clearly all-in.

I'm pretty sure Original Sin is Beast no?

Oh yeah that’s right. But yeah fournette and McCoy would be pretty solid

26 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Kind of an exaggeration, it looks better because of the overpursuit (who was that?).  Still nice to see from a guy that was known mostly for power.

This is the original video, which runs longer and shows who it is around the 3:26 mark. 

drumroll......

Shaun Bradley.

I still don't like Shareef Miller

12 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Bucs have 4 young backs , so dont matter to me...but if they sign him...feelings won't be hurt.

Very nice power back

He's a volume runner.  Which is fine, as Arians has had them before.  You know Shady won't be happy about it.

But yea, if he stays healthy thats an advantage to the offense no doubt.

6 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

Oh yeah that’s right. But yeah fournette and McCoy would be pretty solid

McCoy would probably be cut. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No one cares. 

I thought you went and cleaned your house so you could post pics of it and   hope people care.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Our house stays clean.  We don’t live like slobs.    

You practicing your spelling?

I dont know , I seen your counter tops a week or so ago.

Little elbow grease 

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

This is the original video, which runs longer and shows who it is around the 3:26 mark. 

drumroll......

Shaun Bradley.

I still don't like Shareef Miller

I appreciate the amount of effort that went into this...

1 minute ago, DEagle7 said:

I appreciate the amount of effort that went into this...

No problem, I enjoy internet sleuthing and NFL player shaming 

Today the knockout one liners have been "elevate your arse" and "you have dirty counter tops"

amazing.

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

WTF is happening in here today? Must be a full moon

Corn moon right now.  The harvest moon is the moon closest the fall equinox this year, that moon is on October 1.  Happens every three years that the full moon in September is not the closest to the equinox so it is called the corn moon.  Bonus this year because the full moon at the start of October is so early we get a second one around Halloween.  Second full moon in the same month is a blue moon.  So everyone wanting to use the phrase, once in a blue moon, need only to wait until last October.  

6 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Corn moon right now.  The harvest moon is the moon closest the fall equinox this year, that moon is on October 1.  Happens every three years that the full moon in September is not the closest to the equinox so it is called the corn moon.  Bonus this year because the full moon at the start of October is so early we get a second one around Halloween.  Second full moon in the same month is a blue moon.  So everyone wanting to use the phrase, once in a blue moon, need only to wait until last October.  

image.thumb.jpeg.86c8d09a9536193ad5aa254e1f7137ba.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

image.thumb.jpeg.86c8d09a9536193ad5aa254e1f7137ba.jpeg

But I am willing to learn if they will share.  Loved Bill Nye’s show. 

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

I like Maddox but I don’t have a good vibe about him being the #2. 

5 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Unbelievable, really bad vibe going into this year. Seems like the damn wheels are just about ready to spin right off. 

5 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

Sucks that they couldn’t do something with Jones. He’ll likely get onto another team and be a starter. With our luck he’ll turn into that 1st round talent somewhere else

8 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

There are going to be games where he looks like one of the best players on the field, and there will be others where he gets repeatedly abused (I'm getting Allen Robinson flashbacks...). Schwartz and Manuel are going to have to be smart with him.

Archived