EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

11 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Sorry guys but I’m bringing politics into the Blog.

This man is absolutely correct 

This is a lie. Different cuts. 

Im falling into the backup QB trap. I really want to see Hurts succeed. HurtsFan2. 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Boneless wings are Trash!!!👍😄

1 hour ago, Utebird said:

All my corn died😞 Darn squash beetles killed it along with my squash😠

Maybe the corn moon will kill the beetles.💀

Corn isn’t worth the space to me.  Corn is cheap, local and fresh at the grocery store and farmer stands here in mid state PA.  My brother in law lives in Wichita and the local produce is really great like here in the mid state. Too bad he doesn’t cook much.  

I have an abundance of peppers right now.  Will freeze some, pickle some, incorporate some in dishes and  Chile rellenos, blistered cheesy peppers, stuffed bells and smoked stuff jalapeños are on the menu. Harvesting and drying chiles and cayennes now.  Will be harvesting and drying thyme, rosemary, sage,  chives, oregano, parsley and basil in the coming weeks. Also catnip.  Real good year for my herbs and peppers.  Neighbors are in peak garden sharing mode right now. 

Anybody on here tried sun drying tomatoes?  Advice?

21 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He's absolutely right.  They are saucy nuggs.  Lazy chain restaurants invented the name.

If you want, you can go to any Chinese food place and order "sweet and sour" chicken, and its the same thing.

And obviously, the McNugget is a boneless wing (made of horse meat....)

6 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Corn isn’t worth the space to me.  Corn is cheap, local and fresh at the grocery store and farmer stands here in mid state PA.  My brother in law lives in Wichita and the local produce is really great like here in the mid state. Too bad he doesn’t cook much.  

I have an abundance of peppers right now.  Will freeze some, pickle some, incorporate some in dishes and  Chile rellenos, blistered cheesy peppers, stuffed bells and smoked stuff jalapeños are on the menu. Harvesting and drying chiles and cayennes now.  Will be harvesting and drying thyme, rosemary, sage,  chives, oregano, parsley and basil in the coming weeks. Also catnip.  Real good year for my herbs and peppers.  Neighbors are in peak garden sharing mode right now. 

Anybody on here tried sun drying tomatoes?  Advice?

Yup my wife has a drying rack and dehydrator and has been drying herbs and peppers all week.

This is the first time weve tried corn not sure well do it again.

35 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Man he is accurate.

15 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Boneless wings plus blue cheese >>>. 

>>> trash

Yeah theyre called chicken nuggets.

Mechanically separated chicken formed into a nugget or the shape of a dinosaur😉

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Use plum (romas).  Less purge.  

I have Romas and plan to use them.  How do you keep pests and birds away from them?

In Jacksonville, Leonard Fournette faced a loaded box on 47.8% of his snaps in 2017, 39.1.% in 2018 and 34.7% in 2019. With an aerial attack featuring Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, the Bucs saw a loaded box on just 21.5% of snaps — third-lowest in the NFL, per NFL Next Gen.

4 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

I have Romas and plan to use them.  How do you keep pests and birds away from them?

I got romas and all sorts of maters coming out my ears.

Marigold seems to keep the bugs away my wife puts the tomato plants close enough together that the density of them next to eachother keep the birds out. Though it makes picking them a bit more difficult. 

We also grow basil right next to the tomato not sure its a deterrent or not.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He’s meaning how do you keep the pests and birds away from sun drying tomato halves.  

Gotcha. Netting???

51 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Ugh, Kist is a 6/10 analyst with the obnoxious factor like he's a 10/10. Can't stand the guy even when he makes good points.

51 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

This is a lie. Different cuts. 

Im falling into the backup QB trap. I really want to see Hurts succeed. HurtsFan2. 

Ummm...I sure as hell hope that EVERY Eagles fan wants to see Hurts succeed. It would be disgusting if a so-called Eagles fan would root against his success just for some future "I told ya so" moment.

28 minutes ago, Utebird said:

>>> trash

Yeah theyre called chicken nuggets.

Mechanically separated chicken formed into a nugget or the shape of a dinosaur😉

I will eat my BONELESS CHICKEN WINGS in dinosaur shapes too! 

17 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

In Jacksonville, Leonard Fournette faced a loaded box on 47.8% of his snaps in 2017, 39.1.% in 2018 and 34.7% in 2019. With an aerial attack featuring Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, the Bucs saw a loaded box on just 21.5% of snaps — third-lowest in the NFL, per NFL Next Gen.

We don't care. 

13 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Did you sign up on the Bucs MB yet ??

19 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Ugh, Kist is a 6/10 analyst with the obnoxious factor like he's a 10/10. Can't stand the guy even when he makes good points.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. 

31 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Your mom faced a loaded box.... 

Sorry couldn’t help it.... 

Leonard Fournette signing with the Bucs means a few things

-Shady will probably be cut and end up back here or retiring

-Arians obviously doesn't believe in Ronald Jones very much

-Ronald Jones and Ke'Shawn Vaughn's fantasy value takes a big hit

-The Bucs are officially a backfield I want no parts of in fantasy

37 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

image.gif.1f9437edbd151144d5a4b1a84b5afab6.gif

24 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Ummm...I sure as hell hope that EVERY Eagles fan wants to see Hurts succeed. It would be disgusting if a so-called Eagles fan would root against his success just for some future "I told ya so" moment.

Idk RTK would disagree lol 

42 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Your Jazz are doing well.

Archived