EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

17 minutes ago, IggleWalt said:

Your Jazz are doing well.

As you can tell he’s pretty jazzed up about it. 

image.gif.b63a38173db4e43c4d2975acca8437fc.gif

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Internet privileges at the SCI must run out at 10 pm.   

I’m thinking mom grounded him. Took away internet privileges for the week 

2 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Your mom faced a loaded box.... 

Sorry couldn’t help it.... 

I snort laughed.  I'm having some drinks for the first time in ten days but that was funny, regardless.

13 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I had some more moons. Like Jackie moon, warren moon and cow who jumped over the moon 

I loved this guy when he played

9 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Anyone else having typing issues on Android tabs or phones here.

I can't hit return or backspace without the keyboard disappearing. 

you've been banned, sorry

just kiddin you know you're my dog

30 minutes ago, greend said:

you've been banned, sorry

just kiddin you know you're my dog

take it to the dogs are still better than cats thread already. or just put him down. 

8 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Ummm...I sure as hell hope that EVERY Eagles fan wants to see Hurts succeed. It would be disgusting if a so-called Eagles fan would root against his success just for some future "I told ya so" moment.

You must be new here.

Just finished up with NARCOS on Netflix.  

Heck I was bored. Figured listening to a completely fictional retelling of things where the skanks are cool guys , and the ho's are sexy beasts would give me a little get away. 

Know what I took away from it?

Hollywood should stop taking lessons in Loyalty from Drug Runners and stay the hell out of it. Like everything they do, they're actors. They suck at it. 

Screw the old joke on Teachers. Teachers are mostly good men and women.  Actors spend their lives convinced they're the shnizzle. 

Suit up fellas. With the crew you got this year taking shots at your knees and ankles and their pals trying to chop you from behind. It's going to be an Interesting " Summer" . 

P.S.- Tampa has NO SHOT especially in that division.  NE's not even going to win theirs. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sure would be nice to have Jimmy Butler in Philly.  

Should I vomit now or just repeatedly throughout the day?  NBA is Haaaahrabull. Haven't watched it going on close to 5 years unless I"m in a bar. 

9 hours ago, Saltpeter said:

Ugh, Kist is a 6/10 analyst with the obnoxious factor like he's a 10/10. Can't stand the guy even when he makes good points.

Not sure if it's a twitter thing or what but it feels like 95% of the Philly beat writers come off as snarky/condescending/obnoxious/know-it-all when they tweet.  I used to like Kempski's schtick but it's worn old.  

I think part of the problem is they have blended their personal and journalist accounts rather than having a professional account to report from.  

1 hour ago, Blazehound said:

Any interest in Sanu?

not from me. If the cheaters can't find a way to use you then you are wayyyy past your prime (Tom Brady included)

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We were close to having to do that this week.  Still waiting to get him home.  

tell him that cast is bad ahzed. 

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

You're pretty gung-ho over an 8-8 team

He's been on their bandwagon since they beat us in the playoffs and they went on to win the super bowl. He was an Eagles fan at one point of his life and then switched to the cards for his trolling efforts and then went on to the buck an ears. 

I will say though that other than that obvious attempt about a month ago with Carson Wentz he has been a lot more subtle this time around. 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

Weird team to hitch your horse to. 

Consider the source

Here's a good breakdown of how the rosters will work this year.  I didn't realize some of the rules.

For instance, there is no limit to the amount of players who can come back from IR and they only have to stay on IR for 3 weeks.  IMO, you IR Parks and Reagor.  Don't mess around with trying to get them back too fast.  This gives time for Wallace to play at safety and the other young WR.  

Any veteran can be a practice squad member and you can protect 4.  OK so this is where you throw Burnett, Miller, Sidney Jones and someone like Epps or Ford.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/explaining-nfls-roster-rule-changes-ahead-53-man-cutdowns-eagles/

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We were close to having to do that this week.  Still waiting to get him home.  

7A9B7DEC-D53B-4D38-AE61-F4D765C00649.jpeg

Hopefully he gets to go home soon. They say what day they think he can finally go back home? 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Hopefully he gets to go home soon. They say what day they think he can finally go back home? 

We had a Basset years ago. The most stubborn dog we've ever owned.

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

We had a Basset years ago. The most stubborn dog we've ever owned.

Beagles are almost as bad. Especially if they are trailing something. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We have one of each.  Basset is really a good dog.  Just very protective.  Great companion.   Our Beagle is very sweet but his only issue is the sniffing and begging in the kitchen or at the dinner table.  

Looks like today.  Got the call.  

For me that wasn't an issue. I would my share my food with Rocky. He's passed on now though.

7 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Here's a good breakdown of how the rosters will work this year.  I didn't realize some of the rules.

For instance, there is no limit to the amount of players who can come back from IR and they only have to stay on IR for 3 weeks.  IMO, you IR Parks and Reagor.  Don't mess around with trying to get them back too fast.  This gives time for Wallace to play at safety and the other young WR.  

Any veteran can be a practice squad member and you can protect 4.  OK so this is where you throw Burnett, Miller, Sidney Jones and someone like Epps or Ford.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/explaining-nfls-roster-rule-changes-ahead-53-man-cutdowns-eagles/

Key here is that the player has to be on the final roster and can’t go to IR with the ability to return until 9/6 meaning some players that will be on the roster 9/6 will have been exposed to waivers but by the same token, they may be exposed again when the injured player returns to the active roster.  

I would not expect Reagor or Parks not to be on the active roster instead of season ending IR.  But what about Dillard or Wanogho?  Food for thought. 

1 minute ago, greend said:

For me that wasn't an issue. I would my share my food with Rocky. He's passed on now though.

Did he hunt with you?

Archived