HBO Max

Gannan

9 hours ago, hputenis said:

Just finished as well. I honestly don’t think there was a plot. I just got into a fight with my wife about it.  Now I’m changing a diaper and warming up some breast milk. 

You let her win, right?

10 hours ago, hputenis said:

Just finished as well. I honestly don’t think there was a plot. I just got into a fight with my wife about it.  Now I’m changing a diaper and warming up some breast milk. 

Soooo you won the fight oorrrr?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

Stand your ground, King.  She don't like it she can sleep on the couch!  Know your worth.  B-)

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2021 at 1:27 AM, Green_Guinness said:

Takes real courage to surf such big waves with all that water that could come down on you and leave you helpless. 

These guys (and girls) are literal dots sliding down those waves.  Pure insanity for anyone to stand on the cliff, look out at those waves and say "I'm gonna go out there".  Its just absolutely fascinating.

image.jpeg.86b796ef60baa758f834ca7eb5993838.jpeg

It’s an addiction, but it’s also a part of the human condition to want to test limits, to keep pushing farther. I’m glad they’re doing it, because I’m sure as hell not going to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

I don't know man " movie voice guy" seems to actually like it. Lol. Usually if a movie is actually good he will give it some props here and there and he did! 

So ha!

in all seriousness, i thought this movie was much, much better than the 1st. not a real tough accomplishment though. 

• Like 1

Finished white lotus.  In the end it was predictable. I thought they did a good job with the characters, the production was good, etc. but the soundtrack was just awful!  There’s another season planned so I’ll be interested in seeing what they do with it.  

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't know man " movie voice guy" seems to actually like it. Lol. Usually if a movie is actually good he will give it some props here and there and he did! 

So ha!

Yes he did and I didn't say anything so.  They do them for every comic movie and the better ones they have to find things to joke about.  :lol:  The best ones are when they make fun of bad movies like 50 Shades of Gray.  That one is gold.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Yes he did and I didn't say anything so.  They do them for every comic movie and the better ones they have to find things to joke about.  :lol:  The best ones are when they make fun of bad movies like 50 Shades of Gray.  That one is gold.

Yes! I love those for the bad movies. I do enjoy once in awhile wondering how they are going make fun of a great movie. Some of those he really struggles.

I know you said you don't like the " everything wrong with" videos but, same deal with that, not as funny as honest trailers but, it's funny when he just starts making sheet up with a good movie just to give it sins lol. 

Then the really bad ones sometimes he just throws a 100 sins at the movie from the start just to make up for all the things wrong with it he may have missed lol

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes! I love those for the bad movies. I do enjoy once in awhile wondering how they are going make fun of a great movie. Some of those he really struggles.

I know you said you don't like the " everything wrong with" videos but, same deal with that, not as funny as honest trailers but, it's funny when he just starts making sheet up with a good movie just to give it sins lol. 

Then the really bad ones sometimes he just throws a 100 sins at the movie from the start just to make up for all the things wrong with it he may have missed lol

Those get really nitpicky and I don't like the guy narrating.  The Pitch Meeting guy his voice is annoying too, but his points are usually spot on.  Plus the sins counter videos are just too long, they go into every detail.  

the prince is pretty funny show. excellent parody of the royal family. many of the characters are played well but the queen is best. 

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

Those get really nitpicky and I don't like the guy narrating.  The Pitch Meeting guy his voice is annoying too, but his points are usually spot on.  Plus the sins counter videos are just too long, they go into every detail.  

I just like to see what I missed or what he finds in a movie that I found to be fantastic. 

He does get annoying when he is winning freaking cartoon type movies. Like it's a cartoon for F sakes lol

ADHD does not allow me to pay attention to everything iN a 2-3 he movie lol. So he is basically showing me what I missed in 20mon which is much more doable for me lol

• 3 weeks later...

Malignant - :roll: Oh hell yes.  Holy ish.  If you think to yourself, "This is boring, I'm turning this off" about halfway through, then, trust me, you're going to miss the gloriously insane, insanely glorious final act.  Just awesome.

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2021 at 4:11 PM, dawkins4prez said:

White Lotus was freakin hilarious.

I loved it.  My wife thought it was the most awkward show she's ever watched.  

54 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I loved it.  My wife thought it was the most awkward show she's ever watched.  

Where you been ‘ukface?  

• Haha 1

Cry Macho - A nice, but slow little movie. It’s a Clint Eastwood movie, so it’s well done, and keeps the interest until the end, even if just barely. It did feel a lot like watching an old-timers game. Yes, it’s one of the all-time greats, and it’s nice to see them still plying their trade for the sake of nostalgia, but you know that they’re just a shell of their former selves.  And because it’s Clint, he can get away with some of it being a little too cute, like Clint comfortably returning to the town he’d just stolen a car from, or a rooster continually kicking the ass of the lead heavy of a shady wealthy Mexican woman. Still worth a watch though.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:31 PM, mikemack8 said:

Where you been ‘ukface?  

My 2 month old daughter has kept me quite busy!!  My work is also insanely busy in Q4, so I have to spend the majority of my day smackin arses and kissing babies! 

• Like 1