HBO Max

Gannan

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Or is it kissing asses and smacking babies?

I prefer to hold hands and shake babies but, you do you man . 

• Haha 1

Promising Young Woman - Not sure how I feel about this which, I suspect, might be part of the point. If you like overt social commentary with a tidy, yet infuriating conclusion, then this one will probably be for you.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Wellington Paranormal isn’t bad. Comedy show about a paranormal police unit in New Zealand. Humor in it is a mixed bag, felt like one moment I’d be dying of laughter then the next moment would be eye rolling at how bad the humor is

Watched Malignant this weekend and it was pretty crazy lol. Not great or anything but I would definitely recommend it to the horror movie thread guys in here. When they gave away what was actually going on at the police station things got wild. 😂

• Like 2

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

Basically an hour long music video for her album

She gets full frontal nude a lot. Fake bewbs though

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

Basically an hour long music video for her album

She gets full frontal nude a lot. Fake bewbs though

Who????

I just slightly remember this being a thing for a few days

• Like 1

2 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

is that a dude

I can find better looking chicks on better shows lol

On 10/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, mikemack8 said:

Really?  I think Halsey is smoke

You know this place...Every fat f here bangs hotter...On the Reg...Out of Desperation...Or some ish like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 10/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, mikemack8 said:

So I wasn't familiar with her so I did some googlin, and I agree with you. She's attractive.

halsey-e1630274975766.jpg?w=681&h=383&cr

Halsey-2.jpg?resize=1800,1200&w=1800

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 12:25 PM, mikemack8 said:

It's Halsey.  Not Ballsey hot dog breath!  

Hotdog Face GIF - Hotdog Face Wiener - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

anybody here watch that movie, "the hunt"?  no, it's not about me. it's about a bunch of "liberal elites" who kidnap a group of "deplorables" so they can hunt them. it's currently on hbo max & i caught the first half last night.  seems like a bit of a dark satire...with some forced politics thrown in there. anyway, it's not great but the first half was enough to keep me somewhat interested. i'll probably watch the rest in the next day or 2. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

anybody here watch that movie, "the hunt"?  no, it's not about me. it's about a bunch of "liberal elites" who kidnap a group of "deplorables" so they can hunt them. it's currently on hbo max & i caught the first half last night.  seems like a bit of a dark satire...with some forced politics thrown in there. anyway, it's not great but the first half was enough to keep me somewhat interested. i'll probably watch the rest in the next day or 2. 

Yeah I watched it - it was entertaining

• Like 2

The Hunt was better than I expected.  Betty Gilpin got more attractive as it went. And her bewbs were Oscar worthy throughout.

I think it was one of the last theatrical releases before covid F’ed up everyone’s free time 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:17 AM, mr_hunt said:

Watched it just because Glenn howerton was in it and I'm a big enough sunny fan to watch whatever those guy do. I actually liked it. I thought it was gunna be too forced to one side of the political spectrum, but it kinda ended up right in the middle. 

• Like 1