EMB Blog: 2020 Regular Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I mean, if we could go Ertz/Goedert/JJAW/Jeffery/Ward, it’s 05 to me.

Not only should they have that personnel they should run every one of their routes 15 yards or longer. That way the defense won’t expect it and just pray the offensive line can hold up

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

We need to somehow beat the chargers and cowboys and make a comeback to sneak into the 4th pole position 🙂

I think The chargers have a chance to win two more games. They play the Falcons, raiders and Broncos. I can see them beating Vegas and Denver. They should’ve beaten Denver the first time they took their foot off the gas. 

21 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Giants beat the Seahawks... 

Washington beats the Steelers...

What are the odds that Dallas can beat the Ravens tomorrow? 

pretty decent

Interesting... interim coach has won his first game for every team this year.   Lurie needs to hold his water and leave Doug in place... until after the Washington game.

13 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Agreed. The Cardinals' offense is a little stale right now, but as always in the NFL, it's week-to-week/any given Sunday/a matchup league.

Unless your team starts with the letter E 

10 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

Will be a tight finish for the division.. I'm team wft to win the nfce. I like Alex Smith and Rivera.

The issues Washington is going to have is, they lost both games to the Giants so they lose the tiebreaker. They would have to get imo to 8 wins to win the division. Not impossible with their schedule being niners, Seahawks, Carolina and eagles. I think the giants beat Arizona and Dallas. Gets them to 7. Not sure they beat Cleveland or Baltimore. I think they have a chance but i wouldn’t count on it. 

42 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Never in a million years would I have dreamed Josh Allen would decisively be the better QB than Wentz. 2020...

It’s as if adding quality skill players and coordinating the offense to fit your QB’s strengths are a recipe for success. 

6 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

We need to somehow beat the chargers and cowboys and make a comeback to sneak into the 4th pole position 🙂

If Cincinnati could just pull out 1 more win... the Eagles could be sitting at #3.   crazy.

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think The chargers have a chance to win two more games. They play the Falcons, raiders and Broncos. I can see them beating Vegas and Denver. They should’ve beaten Denver the first time they took their foot off the gas. 

That would be sweet. The last time we picked 4 we got Lane. I dont care what position we pick. Just draft an impact player for Christ's sake.

17 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d be willing to bet the Giants are going to beat the Cardinals in week 14. That has all the makings of an upset. I don’t know what the line is but I’d take the giants. 

Giants have been getting better every week. They will win the division. Not sure but is Barkley eligible to return this year?

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Cowboys had basically a bye week and there’s still some Ravens out due to COVID like Andrews and Judon. Maybe they have a fighters chance.

Ravens to physical and nasty for them tomorrow. I don’t think it’s particularly close.

20 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I think the Ravens get everyone back tomorrow, but it wouldn't surprise me.  They seem to be regressing, and Lamar Jackson has been somewhat figured out in the passing game.  if Andy Dalton plays, I think they have a shot.  If not, no way.  

The only hole in this plan is that Dallas has a terrible run defense. 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

If Cincinnati could just pull out 1 more win... the Eagles could be sitting at #3.   crazy.

Dang Burrows knee. And Dang Greg Williams. I was hoping a win yesterday would have spurred the Jets on a 4 game win streak to end the season :)

Just now, DoWorx said:

Giants have been getting better every week. They will win the division. Not sure but is Barkley eligible to return this year?

He’s done for the year. He had his ACL surgery i want to say late October. They had to wait for the swelling to go down. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I also put the fact that I don’t think Kingbury is that great of a coach. 

Dude he’s friends with McVay, what more do you want?

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Sewell or Chase would be fine with me. 

2 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

I'm shocked with their defense. I mean the team traded one of their best pass rushers in Golden to the Cardinals before the trade deadline and they basically took care of Wilson which we have not like ever in what 6 or 7 tries. Smh

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

I didn’t understand why teams thought he would be a great NFL coach. He had Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech. He got less out of him then he should have. that team should’ve been way better than some of the records that they had

16 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Eagles average draft position was 7th according to the algorithm 

4207CC47-89E1-43FB-BCA0-1DCAA488CD2F.png

The should trade back this year, imo.  get 2 mid-late 1st round picks for the 7th (if that's where they end up)

6 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

He tore his ACL. No chance 

Just now, Ace Nova said:

The should trade back this year, imo.  get 2 mid-late 1st round picks for the 7th (if that's where they end up)

I wouldn’t be against that because I’m never against that. I think it depends on how the board is shaping up. If you’re picking at seven and somehow Chase falls to you that’s excellent value at 7. I’m not sure you wanna trade back in that instance. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I didn’t understand why teams thought he would be a great NFL coach. He had Patrick Mahomes at Texas Tech. He got less out of him then he should have. that team should’ve been way better than some of the records that they had

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Already answered 

4 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Sewell or Chase would be fine with me. 

Well if the Jets and Jags take the qbs. One of those players should be available at 4 if we can manage to make it there.

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I wouldn’t be against that because I’m never against that. I think it depends on how the board is shaping up. If you’re picking at seven and somehow Chase falls to you that’s excellent value at 7. I’m not sure you wanna trade back in that instance. 

I wonder if the Eagles end up in the top 5 if there won’t be a team around pick 10 that wants to trade up for a QB. I mean the Bears, Washington or the Panthers could all be interested and would be picking around that range. 

Archived