EMB Blog: 2020 Regular Season

Connecticut Eagle

8 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

That would be the only possibility.

No I can see our front office being arrogant, drafting him anyways and being like well we fancy ourselves as a offensive lineman manufacture 

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only seen a bit of Ja'Marr Chase so the jury is still out, but I don't think I like him enough to take him 5-7. 

2 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I've only seen a bit of Ja'Marr Chase so the jury is still out, but I don't think I like him enough to take him 5-7. 

Parsons?  Waddle?  There are very few prospects rated higher than Chase currently.  

What are the odds that Washington beats the Steelers and giants beat the Seahawks on the same week. 

1 hour ago, austinfan said:

Here's how Miami blew a team up and ended up 8-4 - note, it's not due to a flood of 1st and 2nd picks, a few "name" free agents, a lot of 3rd tier free agents and SFAs and a bunch of third day draft picks. Show how a good personnel guy can build around a half dozen key players.

QB:  Tagovailoa, #5-2020

RB:  Myles Gaskin, #234-2019, Salvon Ahmed, UDFA-2020, Matt Brieda, trade #153-2020

WR:  DeVante Parker, #14-2015, Jakeem Grant #186-2016, Preston Williams, UDFA-2019 (IR),

LT: Austin Jackson, #18-2020

LG:  Eric Flowers (26) (SFA) former #9 pick of the Giants

C': Ted Karras #221-2016 NE, FA-2020

RG:  Solomon Kindley, #111-2020, Hunt #39-2020

RT: Jesse Davis, 2015 UDFA, signed by Miami 2017

TE:  Durham Symthe #123-2018, Mike Gesicki #42-2018

DL:  Christian Wilkins, #13-2019, Raekwon Davis #56-2020, Emmanuel Ogbah UFA, Zach Sieler SFA, Davon Godchaux #178-2017 (IR)

LB:  Shaq Lawson FA-2020, Jerome Baker #73-2018, Elandon Roberts, FA-2020, Kyle Van Noy, FA-2020, Van Ginkel #151-2019

CB:  Bryon Jones, FA-2020, Xavien Howard #38-2016, Nik Needham UDFA-2019, Jamal Perry SFA-2019, Noah Igbinoghene #30-2020

S: Eric Rowe, FA-2019 (yes, the former Eagle), Bobby McCain #145-2015, Brandon Jones #70-2020

Yup. Not a ton of huge names on that roster but it's a balanced roster with balanced contracts of guys all playing well together.

45 minutes ago, Br3 said:

What the hell happened to Alex smiths leg 😐 I thought they were doing a MY cause MY cleats piece but no, his leg is coming off.... 

A7B02E54-10F1-485D-9610-C4A78D60248E.png

Period 

1 hour ago, Desertbirds said:

Mailata is just a large human being:

image.png.76a9e06f767ac5caf68af8dc64f23359.png

Then what does that make that ref who is looking even larger despite being 5-6 yards farther away from the camera?

Was curious to see what PFF had for grades of the three big corners I thought the Eagles could’ve gotten this off-season.

Bradbury grade of 76.8

byron jones grade of 56.8

darius slay grade of 56.5

Not that pff is all knowing but Bradbury has played pretty well for the giants this year. Don’t know about jones as i don’t watch the dolphins defense nearly as much. 

Jets fired Gregg Williams.  I dont want him. But... there is a schwartz upgrade available. 

3 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

So Gerry had surgery like 5 weeks after getting injured? Had no idea he was that seriously injured. Well, no more Gerry in 2020

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So Gerry had surgery like 5 weeks after getting injured? Had no idea he was that seriously injured. Well, no more Gerry in 2020

He probably reaggravated his injury when he saw a singleton being solid and knew he wasn’t getting his job back and kicked the tv. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He probably reaggravated his injury when he saw a singleton being solid and knew he wasn’t getting his job back and kicked the tv. 

Would that be when he whiffed and kicked the brick wall behind it?

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No annoying rap music edition 

Now picture him in an offense like the eagles that creates zero separation through scheme, has an inaccurate qb and an OL that can't block.

I like chase but this offense is more than a good WR from not being broken.

So if the eagles do draft him adjust expectations as hell probably look like crap.

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Now picture him in an offense like the eagles that creates zero separation through scheme, has an inaccurate qb and an OL that can't block.

I like chase but this offense is more than a good WR from not being broken.

So if the eagles do draft him adjust expectations as hell probably look like crap.

Did you see all those contested catches? He'll fit right in with 0 separation. If you really wanna ruin him you have to think like the Eagles and have him run 4 yard curl and comeback routes and make sure he gets no YAC.

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Would that be when he whiffed and kicked the brick wall behind it?

He was trailing the brick wall by five yards so he likely thought he’d miss it. 

4 minutes ago, RLC said:

Washington players are getting hurt left and right. That's not good.

Giants already have it in the bag

I still don't get the Wentz coddling. And part of the coddling is the attacks on Roseman. Let me ask, if Carson was playing SB football, in spite of injuries, would we still NOT have good enough receivers? Would our defense NOT be good enough to win games? If Hurts threw that TD pass after they pulled out Carson from a blowout win, would the team NOT be a QB factory? Wentz COULD make Doug look better if he played like 2017. Doug would never have been in such tough situations, looking like an absolute idiot letting team pass the ball pass 5x as much as run the ball, if it was successful.

WENTZ is the main problem.

20 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I don’t want Lane hanging out with that guy and picking up any bad habits. That kid is bad news and a bad influence. Choose better friends Lane. 

1 minute ago, macgregor said:

I still don't get the Wentz coddling. And part of the coddling is the attacks on Roseman. Let me ask, if Carson was playing SB football, in spite of injuries, would we still NOT have good enough receivers? Would our defense NOT be good enough to win games? If Hurts threw that TD pass after they pulled out Carson from a blowout win, would the team NOT be a QB factory? Wentz COULD make Doug look better if he played like 2017. Doug would never have been in such tough situations, looking like an absolute idiot letting team pass the ball pass 5x as much as run the ball, if it was successful.

WENTZ is the main problem.

They bought authentics  

11 minutes ago, RLC said:

Washington players are getting hurt left and right. That's not good.

The Giants are the best team in this division.  They proved that definitively yesterday.  Swept the Washington team.  Should have swept the Eagles, but Engram dropped a pass that would have ended it.  Lost by 3 to Dallas, in Dallas.  They will beat Dallas next time, and might just go 3-1 in their next 3 against the Cards, Browns, Ravens, and Cowboys.  At worst, I see them as going 2-2 down the stretch.

What really gets me is Wentzcuse #26

Drafting Hurts hurt Wentz’s feeling lmao gtfo

Archived