Man oh man lots of distaste over the Eagles cutting a backup nickel cb 

Well, he had a cool nickname.

4 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

The road to 19-0

Who knows, 17-0 may do it this year.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Its from someone in San Fran

Link/Source? 

SF can make that work under their cap. They might need 1-2M more to handle in-season injuries though.

43 minutes ago, downundermike said:

LeBlanc will be re signed tomorrow.  Everyone looking to far into this.

Larry David Checking Out GIF - LarryDavid CheckingOut Check - Discover &  Share GIFs

1 hour ago, MediterraneanDiet said:

Season prediction:  19-0.  Hightower offensive ROY.  Wentz MVP.  Doug: Coach of the year.  Sweat Defensive Player of the Year.

I'ma be bold and say not just coach of the year for Doug but they also grant the one they missed in 2017

11 minutes ago, RLC said:

Link/Source? 

SF can make that work under their cap. They might need 1-2M more to handle in-season injuries though.

Article on page 1

Sean McVay won coach of the year in 2017, even though Doug Pederson beat him on the road with a backup QB and had the best record in the NFL.

Just now, RLC said:

Sean McVay won coach of the year in 2017, even though Doug Pederson beat him on the road with a backup QB and had the best record in the NFL.

Even with the super bowl win, I’m still salty about this 

1 hour ago, TrotterIsGod said:

Wow, yes it's New Mexico State, so waiting on seeing this kid against NFL speed, but Jason Huntley's highlight reel is impressive. That kid knows how to find space in the open field. 

Is he our Kick Returner week one? 

Huntley definitely fits the speed profile they are looking to add. 

I liked him pre draft thought he fit well what eagles wanted surprised Detroit cut bait with him so early.

Wonder if hell be active game day at least as a KR they do have a few other guys that can return kicks and punts.

21 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Man oh man lots of distaste over the Eagles cutting a backup nickel cb 

I don't really care about Leblanc that much.  I'm just worried about depth at this point.  As exciting as Craig James may be for us, I'm a bigger fan of a veteran this season.  

Come on Craig!!!

Friday 1995 Fight- Craig Vs Deebo (FULL FIGHT) GIF | Gfycat

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So now we’re loaded at WR?  Which WR would you ship?

Alshon please.  I'd give up a late round draft pick if someone was willing to make a deal.  

26 minutes ago, RLC said:

What did you expect?   McVay is the smartest coach ever.

5 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

What did you expect?   McVay is the smartest coach ever.

The one thing I'll give him credit for is maximizing Goff's abilities by making all of his decisions for him.  I feel like Goff would be Josh Rosen right now if he was somewhere else.  

Just now, hputenis said:

The one thing I'll give him credit for is maximizing Goff's abilities by making all of his decisions for him.  I feel like Goff would be Josh Rosen right now if he was somewhere else.  

That's likely true.  But, it would be better if he could get Goff to figure it out on his own.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

That's likely true.  But, it would be better if he could get Goff to figure it out on his own.

😂 Based on what I've seen, I'm not sure that Goff has that cognitive ability.  There's no way Goff can quickly go through his own progressions if his first read isn't open (especially without someone like Gurley in his prime).  I think McVay is making the best out of a situation he might not want to be in.  I read somewhere earlier this offseason that McVay did not want Goff as his QB, but it's not like he has too much of a choice at this point.  

5 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

Anyone know what happened to Watkins? How did he end up on IR? 

Foot injury, but not supposed to be serious. I’m guessing he would be questionable for week 1 and is not really ready yet anyway so they just IR’ed him and will see what the roster looks like three weeks from now. It’s a little bit risky with both Reagor and Jeffery set to be inactive as well but they can pull up Burnett or Fulgham to get by 

2 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

Anyone know what happened to Watkins? How did he end up on IR? 

He apparently hurt his foot and sat out the last few practices.  It's their phantom injury assignment for a rookie they want to keep on the roster.  I have a feeling it's about as serious as this.  

The Week in Worst: It's not getting any better - SBNation.com

Archived