Ostman first ballot or will he have to wait a year or two? Discuss 

Nah, Avery has that locked up. What a steal for a 4th round pick 

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

G’d Mate

That’s a lovely accent you have. NJ??

How horrendous was Nick Foles in training camp to lose the starting job to Trubisky?  He’s still on that monster contract.  He won a SB.  How bad do you have to be in practice to mess that up??

12 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Everyone can calm down now.

Good

10 minutes ago, hputenis said:

How horrendous was Nick Foles in training camp to lose the starting job to Trubisky?  He’s still on that monster contract.  He won a SB.  How bad do you have to be in practice to mess that up??

Nick Foles bad

15 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Everyone can calm down now.

I'm stunned.  That move seemed so final... who could have guessed that it was necessary just until they could IR someone?

we're seriously rolling with Matt Pryor at LT and Peters at RG?

:roll: you cant make this ish up

theyve had months to plan and we end up with a gaping hole at one the most important positions on the team.  Classic

4 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

theyve had months to plan

"Months to plan?” Dillard got hurt like.... 2 weeks ago. 

33 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Having your competition being a 2nd overall draft pick and the Bears brain trust REALLY not wanting to admit they eff'd up may enter into it. If Wentz being a second overall draft pick were playing like Trubisky, how big a hurry do you think Howie would be in to ship him out of town?

35 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Trubisky is the incumbent and the coaches are more comfortable with him for a truncated TC.  Foles is viewed as the best QB as back-up and ready to play in short notice, a la the SB win with the Eagles.  Foles is by no means out with the Bears.  In fact, Trubisky is under tremendous pressure to perform and he could be replaced whenever he slips.

11 minutes ago, Penn7980 said:

In fact, Trubisky is under tremendous pressure to perform and he could be replaced whenever he slips.

Trubisky is trash and should have been replaced a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

Trubisky was always going to be the starter; the Bears will always be 3rd in that division, and Foles will always be the starter by Week 6.  It was pre-determined because Trubisky wasn't simply shown the door in the offseason..

The real question will be whether the Bears will have to go back to Trubisky at some point after Week 6, or whether he is finished in CHI once Foles takes over.  

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don’t know.  I have to consult with my buddy who is coming in town. Carne Asada tacos for maybe Saturday 

WTF????

Beef lengua or die..

@FranklinFldEBUpper and @Iggles_Phan Schuy has been on here since he was a young teenager. He was having a bit of fun , this is an eagles message board first and foremost, and he's been an Eagles fan as long as he's been on here. No he isn't and I doubt he will ever be a troll. 

Is anyone compiling season record and gameday score predictions for this season?  I've already gotten my answers from the Ouija Board ..... 

21 minutes ago, greend said:

@FranklinFldEBUpper and @Iggles_Phan Schuy has been on here since he was a young teenager. He was having a bit of fun , this is an eagles message board first and foremost, and he's been an Eagles fan as long as he's been on here. No he isn't and I doubt he will ever be a troll. 

And... I never called him a troll.   I said it was a troll post.   I'm well acquainted with schuy, and his history here.   But, he posted that to troll.  I call it like I see it.

23 minutes ago, greend said:

same

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

And... I never called him a troll.   I said it was a troll post.   I'm well acquainted with schuy, and his history here.   But, he posted that to troll.  I call it like I see 

nah, neighborhood bar post.

Archived