Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It isn't far fetched and I have always found the argument against life on Mars a lazy one. No life (of any kind) because of the conditions on the planet? Just because we couldn't and no life on earth could survive there doesn't mean nothing can.

Question is there life on mars or life forms. Look at salt water tank. Isn't all the coral and other plants alive?

8 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Michael Pittman who wears #11 in Indy said he isn't going to give up his number to Wentz, so Wentz might ask for a trade.:whistle:

Now Wentz says he'll pick a new number and Pittman adament no deal can be had on his 11.

Trouble in the locker room already, Day 1.

1 hour ago, NVeagle said:

Now Wentz says he'll pick a new number and Pittman adament no deal can be had on his 11.

In all seriousness, what the Hell is Pittman thinking? Publicly showing up your QB isn’t the best way to get extra targets.

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

In all seriousness, what the Hell is Pittman thinking? Publicly showing up your QB isn’t the best way to get extra targets.

Is this legit? Why would Pittman be so against giving up #11? 

15 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Is this legit? Why would Pittman be so against giving up #11? 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30946114/indianapolis-colts-wr-michael-pittman-jr-says-give-no-11-carson-wentz

3 hours ago, NVeagle said:

Wentz will take #2 or #9.  😶

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

He is not showing up his QB...again if Wentz is more worried about this than winning games and throwing to who is open then the eagles got the better end of the trade.

42 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

He is not showing up his QB...again if Wentz is more worried about this than winning games and throwing to who is open then the eagles got the better end of the trade.

Who says he is more worried about this than winning games?  The quote: 

"Yeah, so I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to No. 11, and I told him I was locked in -- and he was like, 'That's cool, bro, because I'm probably gonna switch anyway,'" Pittman told TMZ Sports. "... He asked me very respectfully, and I just appreciated him for that. I think he's a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that."

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

Who says he is more worried about this than winning games?  The quote: 

"Yeah, so I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to No. 11, and I told him I was locked in -- and he was like, 'That's cool, bro, because I'm probably gonna switch anyway,'" Pittman told TMZ Sports. "... He asked me very respectfully, and I just appreciated him for that. I think he's a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that."

I know, I watch the interview. I’m not saying that’s how Wentz is taking it. I am responding to a quote that stated Pittman was showing up his QB when he was not. We are on the same page here. You should be sending that quote to the person I was responding to lol

i brought up winning games because he said he was showing up QB and that this is not "the best way to get extra targets”

Why would Carson ask him how locked in to #11 Pittman is if he wanted to switch anyway? Plus why does Carson think he can have #11 even if Pittman doesn't want to switch.

19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why would Carson ask him how locked in to #11 Pittman is if he wanted to switch anyway? Plus why does Carson think he can have #11 even if Pittman doesn't want to switch.

Because you give up your # for QB’s and high profile players Always been that way in the NFL.

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Because you give up your # for QB’s and high profile players Always been that way in the NFL.

OK fair enough but surely it should be the team doing that? I appreciate that Wentz reached out but then it was almost like he was reaching out just to make the point that if he wanted the # he could have it.

15 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

OK fair enough but surely it should be the team doing that? I appreciate that Wentz reached out but then it was almost like he was reaching out just to make the point that if he wanted the # he could have it.

Or he was asking out of courtesy. If Pittman was willing to give it up or sell it for a reasonable price, great, if not, Wentz goes with a different number and they move on. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Or he was asking out of courtesy. If Pittman was willing to give it up or sell it for a reasonable price, great, if not, Wentz goes with a different number and they move on. 

If Carson was thinking of going with a different number then why bother asking the question?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If Carson was thinking of going with a different number then why bother asking the question?

:facepalm:

He’d likely like to keep wearing number 11 if Pittman wasn’t that attached to it, but since Pittman is, Wentz goes with a different number and moves on. 

51 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god are we going to make every little thing into a big dramatic situation?  Players discuss getting their jersey number all the time when they switch teams.    

Just now, NOTW said:

My god are we going to make every little thing into a big dramatic situation?  Players discuss getting their jersey number all the time when they switch teams.    

Not really making a dramatic situation out of it just wondering why Wentz would ask the question if he is considering changing numbers anyway. No drama.

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not really making a dramatic situation out of it just wondering why Wentz would ask the question if he is considering changing numbers anyway. No drama.

Your statements are backwards. Carson first asks if he could get #11, Pittman doesn’t want to give it up. Carson then decides to move on with a different number. 

9 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Your statements are backwards. Carson first asks if he could get #11, Pittman doesn’t want to give it up. Carson then decides to move on with a different number. 

"I'm probably going to switch anyway" is not the same as "OK if you are locked in on #11 then I respect that and will switch numbers".

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

"I'm probably going to switch anyway" is not the same as "OK if you are locked in on #11 then I respect that and will switch numbers".

He was thinking of maybe switching, but also inquired if Pittman would like to switch.  So what?  

It's gonna be a looooong offseason.  I can't wait for "reports" to nitpick what Carson eats for breakfast.  

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

He was thinking of maybe switching, but also inquired if Pittman would like to switch.  So what?  

It's gonna be a looooong offseason.  I can't wait for "reports" to nitpick what Carson eats for breakfast.  

I bet it's white bread! :fishing:

😂

Archived