Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Hang in there, they are going to tell you there is life on Mars very soon, and you can run with that, too. 🤣

Just out of interest, why is life on Mars so absurd? I mean don't get me wrong I don't think there is because if there was we would surely know by now? But why is it so absurd? Because of the conditions on the planet? That if makes it inhospitable for life?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Just out of interest, why is life on Mars so absurd? I mean don't get me wrong I don't think there is because if there was we would surely know by now? But why is it so absurd? Because of the conditions on the planet? That if makes it inhospitable for life?

Well it isn't a far-fetched thought at all. Now obviously we aren't talking aliens, but some form of life could very well have existed - might even exist now.

A search on Google scholar finds plenty of studies to that topic..

EvidenceofLifeOnMarsJournalofAstrobiologyandSpaceScienceReviews (umd.edu)

Biosignatures on Mars: What, Where, and How? Implications for the Search for Martian Life | Astrobiology (liebertpub.com)

44 minutes ago, Infam said:

Well it isn't a far-fetched thought at all. Now obviously we aren't talking aliens, but some form of life could very well have existed - might even exist now.

A search on Google scholar finds plenty of studies to that topic..

EvidenceofLifeOnMarsJournalofAstrobiologyandSpaceScienceReviews (umd.edu)

Biosignatures on Mars: What, Where, and How? Implications for the Search for Martian Life | Astrobiology (liebertpub.com)

It isn't far fetched and I have always found the argument against life on Mars a lazy one. No life (of any kind) because of the conditions on the planet? Just because we couldn't and no life on earth could survive there doesn't mean nothing can.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It isn't far fetched and I have always found the argument against life on Mars a lazy one. No life (of any kind) because of the conditions on the planet? Just because we couldn't and no life on earth could survive there doesn't mean nothing can.

They believe there is a possibility of life in the clouds on Venus. Anything is possible. 

13 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Sounds like a passive-aggressive hissy fit

Same move he pulled back in December too. He whined his way out of here and his defenders are still defending for it. 

Michael Pittman who wears #11 in Indy said he isn't going to give up his number to Wentz, so Wentz might ask for a trade.:whistle:

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Just out of interest, why is life on Mars so absurd? 

Forget about life on Mar being absurd, what's absurd is there being a rover on Mars that we're remote controlling from Earth. 

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Have you been to Mars lately? Man, what a waste of a trip. 

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Have you been to Mars lately? Man, what a waste of a trip. 

I "totally recall" my trip to Mars. Overrated experience.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Indeed... there are women with 3 boobs on Mars so I call bull on the 'no life' theory.

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

They believe there is a possibility of life in the clouds on Venus. Anything is possible. 

And possibly on some of the frozen moons around Saturn and Jupiter e.g., Europa 

Pittman might be holding out for a cash offer from Wentz for the number

We all know how many millions the Eagles have and are giving Carson

14 hours ago, ShutDownDB said:

Sanders posted about it on his Instagram. 

What's funny is that K'von Wallace, however it's spelled, liked the tweet about Wentz officially being traded. What the hell could Carson have done to him? Considering all the covid restrictions they probably barely spoke. 

Don't read into liking a tweet.  You have no idea that it means he's glad Carson is gone.  

This is a good read.  Another national reporter who doesn't really cite sources but just states things and we're supposed to believe it, but it's well written and doesn't seem to be looking for drama, but a more balanced take on the situation.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/22/mmqb-carson-wentz-trade-washington-front-office-tim-tebow

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

This is a good read.  Another national reporter who doesn't really cite sources but just states things and we're supposed to believe it, but it's well written and doesn't seem to be looking for drama, but a more balanced take on the situation.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/22/mmqb-carson-wentz-trade-washington-front-office-tim-tebow

Where there's smoke there's fire. I don't care how you portray it. The guy obviously had issues far beyond the field.

22 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Where there's smoke there's fire. I don't care how you portray it. The guy obviously had issues far beyond the field.

well considering that we are about to go through a major change, lets hope that the drama goes away. i think it really starts with Lurie, Howie, and HC. Hopefully they can all start rowing in the same direction with Sirianni on board. 

Still going strong here.   Many are Still obsessed over the ex-gf/bf it seems 😂 

Might be Time to move this to "around the nfl” 

5 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Pittman might be holding out for a cash offer from Wentz for the number

We all know how many millions the Eagles have and are giving Carson

When it comes to money...

I remember the first time I didn't like Wentz: When he said he would give Elliott his paycheck and then didn't. That was weak.

7 minutes ago, Infam said:

When it comes to money...

I remember the first time I didn't like Wentz: When he said he would give Elliott his paycheck and then didn't. That was weak.

Pepperidge Farms remembers that too 😆 

6 hours ago, judunno said:

I "totally recall" my trip to Mars. Overrated experience.

spacer.png

All time great movie.

Archived