JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

Yea. It’s not like this team is exactly stacked at the WR position. If he can’t even get snaps here then I can’t see him having much of a career anywhere.

16 hours ago, Kz! said:

I think it's over, man. If he gets passed on the depth chart by late round picks, practice squad players, and castoffs from other teams two years in a row, I just don't think there's a chance for him to catch on. If there was anything there at all, he'd at least be getting to dress every week and a few snaps here and there.

One of the reasons he's a healthy scratch is he doesn't add anything to special teams. It may be over for him here, we'll see, but for now he's still under contract. He had a good TC (supposedly) before the season. I really don't know what's going on with this team and personnel decisions anyway. Fulgham went from the most productive WR in the NFL over a 4-week stretch to only 11 snaps Sunday (down from a pitiful 25 the week before). 

• 2 weeks later...

He may finally get activated for the last game

Lol yea that's not going to happen. He's done here(hopefully)

On 12/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, NOTW said:

The comments :lol:

Screenshot_20201231-131608_Facebook.jpg

I saw this run across my Twitter feed. I didn’t have anything nice to say so I left it alone. 😂

Whiteside is active today if anyone cares...

two WRs the eagles passed on just broke franchise records today for their respective teams (Metcalf and Jefferson)

great day to be an eagles fan

5 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Whiteside is active today if anyone cares...

two WRs the eagles passed on just broke franchise records today for their respective teams (Metcalf and Jefferson)

great day to be an eagles fan

...and yet that slimy maggot that drafted him and passed on those other two continues to keep his spot. Lurie and his nepotism is revolting.

Whiteside just made an impressive contested catch leading to a scoring drive and 14-10 lead in a meaningless game.

Of course JJAW will show up on the one day we don't need anyone to have a career game 😡

35 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Has jjaw earned a roster spot next year based on this game alone?

He has earned a roster spot next year in the CFL

Led the team in receiving yards last night.  Howie needs to sign him long term NOW!!  

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Led the team in receiving yards last night.  Howie needs to sign him long term NOW!!  

After he gives Desean Jackson a 4 year extension! 

I thought this kid was Marvin Harrison last night O_o we have a collection of JAG wrs that have all looked excellent at times this year

Except Reagor. I’m still holding out hope but I’m almost ready to concede he sucks. 

45C48081-1587-4725-8BAE-4FF403C1B49B.jpeg

"Stats" updated.

A pitiful ending to one of the most embarrassing careers in recent Eagles history. This man didn't finish the season with 5 catches on one of the worse (if not, THE worse) receiving cores in the NFL.

Thanks Whiteside, have fun on the open market this off-season.

1 hour ago, Br3 said:

I thought this kid was Marvin Harrison last night O_o we have a collection of JAG wrs that have all looked excellent at times this year

Except Reagor. I’m still holding out hope but I’m almost ready to concede he sucks. 

45C48081-1587-4725-8BAE-4FF403C1B49B.jpeg

PC Principal • South Park | South park, Park, Cartoon

I believe Howie just admitted that DK Metcalf was taken off their board due to medical report.

Lol this medical staff should not be credible at all. Not because of this evaluation but because medically this team has been the worst in the NFL after Chip Kelly got canned.

Time for JJ to put on 15lbs and play TE. He doesn't have the wheels to play WR. At least he's a willing blocker.

2 hours ago, judunno said:

Time for JJ to put on 15lbs and play TE. He doesn't have the wheels to play WR. At least he's a willing blocker.

He managed to get on the field and made couple of catches.  They put him at LOS to block.  Can't say they are not trying to find some ways to use him.  Question is: too little too late?

Archived