Board technical issues

Moderator12

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Keep em clean if your sending them to me.  I am born again.

I was gonna go all meatmcginley shirtless selfie if thats OK

• 2 weeks later...

How’s the board doing as far as funding at this point?  I just got redirected to a GoDaddy Timeout screen

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Are the funds ok?

Yeah, the board is 100% paid for through April 2021. It's an issue with the server, and while it's affecting the board, it's not board related (so far as I can tell, but I'm looking into it...). 

• Thanks 1

Has the board just gone haywire for anyone else? Ton of content missing, and it just had me logged in as DeathByEagle a few minutes ago.

• Like 3

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Has the board just gone haywire for anyone else? Ton of content missing, and it just had me logged in as DeathByEagle a few minutes ago.

Everything above this post of yours is from Wednesday. Pretty sure I posted in here today. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

me too...lol

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Everything above this post of yours is from Wednesday. Pretty sure I posted in here today. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

me too...lol

I'm also missing about 100 likes and posts.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm also missing about 100 likes and posts.

The cvon thread titled racism is gone. All the quotes I have from Dave moss disappeared from my notification box. Guessing someone hit a reset button. 

Oh I'm also missing my 2 million likes

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

The cvon thread titled racism is gone. All the quotes I have from Dave moss disappeared from my notification box. Guessing someone hit a reset button. 

Oh I'm also missing my 2 million likes

Something odd is going on.

16 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah, I don't know what happened. I suspect that the GoDaddy team fixed some settings and that reset the board back in time to last Wednesday. I'm going to try to restore the most recent backup, but that was before the game. 

• Like 1

Haven’t been able to post gifs from my phone for maybe two weeks. Could be my old as sheet iPhone SE on chrome.........again. 

But I am able to use my even old iPad on chrome and post gifs. Any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Haven’t been able to post gifs from my phone for maybe two weeks. Could be my old as sheet iPhone SE on chrome.........again. 

But I am able to use my even old iPad on chrome and post gifs. Any suggestions? 

I can't post anything from my phone either. Nothing at all.

:huh:

Capture.JPG

• Haha 1

For the 1st time ever here, I keep getting this message when I simply try to "like" a comment. Is there an issue going on that I don't know about? Is there some kind of "Like" quota? 🤣

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 12.28.12 AM.png

1 hour ago, Talonblood said:

For the 1st time ever here, I keep getting this message when I simply try to "like" a comment. Is there an issue going on that I don't know about? Is there some kind of "Like" quota? 🤣

I believe that there's a 100 per 24 hour period limit. 

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I believe that there's a 100 per 24 hour period limit. 

Fair enough- I just wasn't sure, and I DID a ton of reactions yesterday. Today, it's back to normal. Thanks for your response and all the work you do on the board. 

• Like 1

Seemed like the boards went well with the traffic. Even with everyone scrambling to post about how badly Wentz needs to get gone lol

What was the highest amount of traffic on Sunday and can you tell at what time? Kind of curious if it was during the game or after

On 9/24/2020 at 4:52 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I just kind of want to clear up any confusion that there may be. Since the season has started, I've gotten a several PMs with regard to moderation type things, asking why 'this' was done, or what happened to 'that' post, and things like that.

If I can answer those questions, I certainly don't mind. But a lot of times (nearly all of the times), I don't know what happened to 'that' post or why 'this' was done. I'm not a Mod, so I'm not the best one to be able to quickly and easily answer those questions. 

Like I said, I certainly don't mind trying to answer those questions if I can, but I'm not really involved in those issues.

Now, if you want to know what the server load is, how many gigs of storage we're using, or how many visitors we get during games (or other things like that), I'll be more than happy to talk your ear off (I'm a geek like that lol).

^^^^    From the other thread.

Leave VaBeach_Eagle alone. He's focused on the site technology and does not get involved with reported posts, warnings, moving or merging topics or anything like that. 

Blame mod 4 for all that!

• Like 1

Few things

Will facebook mobile embedding ever work?

I still can't post imgur

Can CVONs political and non political pic threads have no rules against curse words? Please. I don't know if you realize how much time it takes to edit those pics and how badly it can ruin a meme