You put this in the wrong thread.

Fixed

Lions looking to trade back from 154 for an extra pick or two

offers.jpg.e826f860367478cd31e3b6235726f668.jpg

Trade Blocks:

AZ- Robert Alford CB, Brian Winters G

CLE- Rashard Higgins WR

• Like 1

Lions still looking for a dance partner for pick #154.

PM me with an offer if you want to trade up, Lions would like another pick later on

Bills are interested but down to only two picks left in the draft. If you'd be interested in any 2022 picks or players to go along with one of those picks, let's talk.

Wanted to pair Chuba Hubbard with Dalvin Cook at my next pick

25 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Bills are interested but down to only two picks left in the draft. If you'd be interested in any 2022 picks or players to go along with one of those picks, let's talk.

Sorry man, I wanted another pick this year, but decided to get my guy as another DE went at 153. 

I didn't want to miss out if a mini-run starts on Edge guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Sorry man, I wanted another pick this year, but decided to get my guy as another DE went at 153. 

Good move, he was gonna be one of the Texans back to back picks at 158/159

DAYO!

DAY-EE-AY-AY-EE-OH!

Dayo's a Lion,

And he's gonna Redshirt

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

He was the Dolphins' top target left.  We have the depth to wait for his Achilles injury to heal. 

1 minute ago, IFB DOG said:

He was the Dolphins' top target left.  We have the depth to wait for his Achilles injury to heal. 

I had Odeyingbo and Jordan Smith as my top EDGE guys left, funnily enough was just discussing this via PM with @Ray75 when your Giants pick went in! :lol:

I quite like Smith for the Eagles in real life at #123, he's got the raw materials you want for a good pass rusher.  

Just needs to strengthen/bulk up about 10lbs which you'd think should be feasible with NFL weight training.

Odeyingbo is just a dude, throws people around for fun! Only 21 years old too, hence the injury gamble/Red-shirt scenario.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Wanted to pair Chuba Hubbard with Dalvin Cook at my next pick

I thought about pairing him up with Stevenson in back to back selections, but felt I could get him later. Oh well

52 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

I had Odeyingbo and Jordan Smith as my top EDGE guys left, funnily enough was just discussing this via PM with @Ray75 when your Giants pick went in! :lol:

I quite like Smith for the Eagles in real life at #123, he's got the raw materials you want for a good pass rusher.  

Just needs to strengthen/bulk up about 10lbs which you'd think should be feasible with NFL weight training.

Odeyingbo is just a dude, throws people around for fun! Only 21 years old too, hence the injury gamble/Red-shirt scenario.

Odeyingbo is a solid stash, I was considering him for the Chiefs but they really need DE depth that can contribute right away and take some pressure off Frank Clark on the other side, rather than a redshirt stash candidate. Hence the Elerson Smith pick.

I didn't think Jordan Smith was a great scheme fit for the Chiefs but he's a good value pick here too, probably better in a 3-4 than 4-3.

Once again, Lions are looking to trade back for an extra pick(s).

If you have a ton of late picks and want to use 'em to trade up for a particular guy at #163, hit me up with a PM.

21 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Once again, Lions are looking to trade back for an extra pick(s).

If you have a ton of late picks and want to use 'em to trade up for a particular guy at #163, hit me up with a PM.

Sent you a PM

@downundermike Texans on the clock with the next two picks
@OutlawCards are on deck
@Dwide SchrudeCowboys in the hole
@IFB DOG Dolphins next, followed by myself with the Lions

Btw, Mike,

I noticed that you said you are likely to have a very busy weekend - if you need me to post any picks/try to keep this thing moving along for you I am more than happy to help out. Just PM me with your picks/prospect lists if you are pressed for time.  

Same goes for anyone else who is likely to be busy this weekend!

I vote that, in respect of Mike and what could very well be funeral services for his dad, that we pause activities until he logs in and makes his own picks. The least we can do for the guy that runs this entire damn thing year in and year out.

🙏

16 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

I vote that, in respect of Mike and what could very well be funeral services for his dad, that we pause activities until he logs in and makes his own picks. The least we can do for the guy that runs this entire damn thing year in and year out.

🙏

I mean it really is up to him. No one will try to set up a vote for him. But if we do I vote my next Steelers pick gets traded for Watson. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I mean it really is up to him. No one will try to set up a vote for him. But if we do I vote my next Steelers pick gets traded for Watson. 

Nice thing about trading for Watson...all 21 other starters get their own personal "masseuse” that comes with him. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Couch Potato said:

@downundermike Texans on the clock with the next two picks
@OutlawCards are on deck
@Dwide SchrudeCowboys in the hole
@IFB DOG Dolphins next, followed by myself with the Lions

Btw, Mike,

I noticed that you said you are likely to have a very busy weekend - if you need me to post any picks/try to keep this thing moving along for you I am more than happy to help out. Just PM me with your picks/prospect lists if you are pressed for time.  

Same goes for anyone else who is likely to be busy this weekend!

Will update and get my picks in soon.  Was talking to my step mom in Australia last night about funeral and stuff, got pretty emotional and then the drinking got away from me.  Need a few to clear the fog.