2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

33 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Ummm...we moved on too early:

Jaguars Re-Sign Cornerback Sidney Jones

We definitely did but there were "rumors" not sure the credibility of them but they stated that Sidney Jones couldn't handle competition. Hard to assume the meaning because these guys are going to compete no matter where they are at in the NFL. But I did always get the feeling that Sidney Jones was doing too much or trying rush recovery to showout on Rasul. As you know they were drafted in the same class. Jones seeing Douglas early success his rookie year and helping in a bowl has to be a lot to think about.

Some players just do better with a fresh start. The only red flag should be with the organization. If this is true why is it that these rumors of Wentz and now Jones are not competitors? The organization needs to draft some rough riders that just want to compete and I think they somewhat understand that because Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor are extremely competitive athletes and are bred differently. Stop with the "nice" guys in the draft. Love for football and competitive nature are two different things IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Kansas City Chiefs are ready with their selection as soon as @ibleedgreen1990 makes his pick for the Packers

Just got home from work, looking at it now. 

Not gonna lie...not trying to be a D, but Menet this early has me scratching my head. 

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Not gonna lie...not trying to be a D, but Menet this early has me scratching my head. 

Possibly could have waited.. IMO he is a top 5 center (#5) in this years draft. Three year starter and team captain. Also one of the few remaining holes the Packers have. Need was definitely involved in the decision of this pick lol. I honestly wanted Kendrick Green but if I had to do it again.. Id choose Menet still.

• Like 1

The Chiefs lost Tanoh Kpassagnon to free agency after he signed with the Saints and add another pass rusher that has the size and athleticism that Steve Spagnuolo likes in his 4-3 DE. Smith can contribute right away as a rotational pass rusher while he develops his game. It certainly helps that Smith practiced up against top OT prospect Spencer Brown, who went off the board earlier, during his time in Northern Iowa.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Possibly could have waited.. IMO he is a top 5 center (#5) in this years draft. Three year starter and team captain. Also one of the few remaining holes the Packers have. Need was definitely involved in the decision of this pick lol. I honestly wanted Kendrick Green but if I had to do it again.. Id choose Menet still.

Fair enough. Just think I’d go with Drake over Menet, especially in the 4th. 

• Like 1

Buccs GM has been offline for over 13 hours.

If we end up voting on their next pick, as they have minimal 'needs', I'd go for Stanford QB Davis Mills who is outstanding value in the latter part of R4.

What a gig too, get paid millions of dollars holding a clipboard behind Brady (probably until he's 70 years old).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Buccs GM has been offline for over 13 hours.

If we end up voting on their next pick, as they have minimal 'needs', I'd go for Stanford QB Davis Mills who is outstanding value in the latter part of R4.

What a gig too, get paid millions of dollars holding a clipboard behind Brady (probably until he's 70 years old).

Walter Football lists CB as their #1 need.

They have Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, Herb Miller and Sean Murphy-Bunting under contract.

Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma St would be my vote.

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Walter Football lists CB as their #1 need.

They have Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, Herb Miller and Sean Murphy-Bunting under contract.

Rodarius Williams, CB, Oklahoma St would be my vote.

Definitely Williams. 

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Davis Mills - 1

Rodarius Williams - 2

Need a couple more votes so we can get rolling.

Mills

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Davis Mills - 3

Rodarius Williams - 4

Just take Williams and get it over with...

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Davis Mills - 4

Rodarius Williams - 4

Next vote and I will make the selection

Mills! 😂