2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

Discussing a trade, other wise pick is ready. Also, might be a slow day for me until ~4-5 PM EST. Job interview.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

88 picks to go, need to average 5 a day, but would like to keep a better pace than that.  If we could me close by this weekend that would be great.  Got a couple weekend project I am in the middle of cutting down some trees to make my goat habitat bigger, wanna hit it hard this weekend.

Lookin' good so far, Mike...

Spoiler

goat.jpg.4575c2dfdb87ee57ea7a1bc7d56c5242.jpg

• Haha 1

The Chiefs add another receiving threat to the offense. While Yeboah doesn't offer much in the way of blocking, as a former big WR converted to TE with a breakout season for Ole Miss, he has the receiving ability to provide more upside at TE2 over free agent signee Blake Bell, while learning under the best in the game in Travis Kelce.

@downundermike

Just a heads up as I was looking through the spreadsheet, the Chiefs 258th overall pick actually belongs to the Dolphins as a result of the DeAndre Washington trade last year where Washington and the Chiefs 2021 7th rounder (pick 258) were exchanged for the Dolphins 2021 6th rounder (pick 207, which has been now traded to the 49ers).

@IFB DOG looks like the Dolphins have room for another WR 😉

• Haha 1

@downundermike

Sorry to be that guy again, but I was looking through the Bears remaining picks and comparing it to what I have on my internal spreadsheet and noticed that pick 208 (originally owned by Seahawks but traded to Miami on 2020 draft day) was never properly assigned to the Bears from the Adam Shaheen trade to the Dolphins, but instead actually used in a trade with the Eagles @philafan4o8 in our mock (#37, #84, 2022 2nd round pick and Zach Ertz in exchange for #19, #208, and a 2022 6th round pick).

Multiple sources confirm pick 208 is in possession of the Bears:

https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Bears.htm

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/20/chicago-bears-2021-nfl-draft-selections/

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021/4/5/22350118/bears-2021-nfl-draft-picks-team-needs-mock-draft-greg-newsome

Looks like @IFB DOG is so trigger happy with trades, he's trading away picks he doesn't even have 😂

I wish I picked up on that sooner, so I could say something then instead well after the pick got traded. Not sure how to proceed with such a bizarre scenario since the pick essentially got "traded" twice. The Bears could certainly use that draft pick though 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@downundermike

Sorry to be that guy again, but I was looking through the Bears remaining picks and comparing it to what I have on my internal spreadsheet and noticed that pick 208 (originally owned by Seahawks but traded to Miami on 2020 draft day) was never properly assigned to the Bears from the Adam Shaheen trade to the Dolphins, but instead actually used in a trade with the Eagles @philafan4o8 in our mock (#37, #84, 2022 2nd round pick and Zach Ertz in exchange for #19, #208, and a 2022 6th round pick).

Multiple sources confirm pick 208 is in possession of the Bears:

https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Bears.htm

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/20/chicago-bears-2021-nfl-draft-selections/

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021/4/5/22350118/bears-2021-nfl-draft-picks-team-needs-mock-draft-greg-newsome

Looks like @IFB DOG is so trigger happy with trades, he's trading away picks he doesn't even have 😂

I wish I picked up on that sooner, so I could say something then instead well after the pick got traded. Not sure how to proceed with such a bizarre scenario since the pick essentially got "traded" twice. The Bears could certainly use that draft pick though 😁

Nothing we can do now.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Nothing we can do now.

Yeah I figured so, just found it amusing when scrolling through the spreadsheet. It was bound to happen eventually with @IFB DOG's 27148769356 trades 😂

Plus, the Bears are too busy celebrating the arrival of the greatest QB in their franchise's history, despite not even having played a snap for them yet. The fans aren't gonna notice a missing late 6th round pick.

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

It was bound to happen eventually with @IFB DOG's 27148769356 trades 😂

27148769356 ?? I only had 27148769355, did I miss one ??

The Bears are feeling very generous and want to help the Eagles find a franchise QB of their own so they too can have that warm fuzzy feeling. That 208th pick is pretty valuable, probably enough to land Deshaun Watson right now 💀

My PM box filled up, so I can't even tell you if the ones listed in the spreadsheet are even what was actually agreed to or not...

1 minute ago, IFB DOG said:

My PM box filled up, so I can't even tell you if the ones listed in the spreadsheet are even what was actually agreed to or not...

No worries man, with so many draft picks being moved around for future picks and conditional pick its easy for one to get misplaced. I should have caught it earlier, just thought it was funny that it happened to be in one your trades.

6 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

With the 173rd pick in the emb draft the Green Bay packers select... Josh Kaindoh, de, Florida state..

@Iggles25 the bills are now on the clock

😤 Was one of my main targets this round. Guess I gotta go to plan b....

Kaindoh was gonna be my second pick in this round, with two edge rushers taken I had to change plans and pull the trigger on an edge rusher. For some reason, San Francisco's draft class is looking real nice. Can't put my finger on why...

49ers Justin Fields QB NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University
49ers Wyatt Davis OL NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University
49ers Benjamin St-Juste CB Minnesota
49ers Cornell Powell WR Clemson
49ers Jonathon Cooper  DE NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Kaindoh was gonna be my second pick in this round, with two edge rushers taken I had to change plans and pull the trigger on an edge rusher. For some reason, San Francisco's draft class is looking real nice. Can't put my finger on why...

49ers Justin Fields QB NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University
49ers Wyatt Davis OL NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University
49ers Benjamin St-Juste CB Minnesota
49ers Cornell Powell WR Clemson
49ers Jonathon Cooper  DE NFLU aka THEE Ohio State University

Niners fans after the draft

18C7A13C-670D-4498-9C00-9FABC9EF60ED-9627-00001327CD1E1949.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Buccs GM has been offline for almost 24 hours. 

Last time this happened, we were voting on whether he would take a QB or a CB in R4. 

We went 5-4 for a QB then, should we now vote on a CB for him in R5?

I have Shemar Jean-Charles (App St) as Best Available CB right now, anyone else care to nominate another if we need to vote?

(Buccs so far have taken DE x 2, OL x1 and a QB)

2 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Last time this happened, we were voting on whether they would take a QB or a CB in R4. 

I have Shemar Jean-Charles (App St) as Best Available CB right now, anyone else care to nominate another if we need to vote?

He did log on yesterday morning, so probably should wait a little bit, but I agree that CB Shemar Jean-Charles makes sense for them. That would be my vote as well.

10 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Last time this happened, we were voting on whether he would take a QB or a CB in R4. 

When should change the entire draft and allow the Vikings to have Davis Mills

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

When should change the entire draft and allow the Vikings to have Davis Mills

Lol the Vikings had 3 opportunities to draft him in the 4th round if they really wanted Mills 😁

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Shemar Jean-Charles (App St

24 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

CB Shemar Jean-Charles makes sense for them. That would be my vote as well.

I 3rd that, but we will give it a bit before pulling the trigger, unless another player is voted for.

40 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Lol the Vikings had 3 opportunities to draft him in the 4th round if they really wanted Mills 😁

Fifth round talent.