2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I 3rd that, but we will give it a bit before pulling the trigger, unless another player is voted for.

Jean Charles get my vote too lol

this dude is a monster for those who havent heard of him. Boom or bust for sure but so much potential..

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

@Dwide Schrude

Hunter Long is long-gone! Already drafted by the Bengals at #111.

Need to change that pick, bud.

Dang. I didn’t see it when I looked, thanks. Fixing now

• Like 1

60f6ad179198233b9ef3ca9ea76cb7c7.jpg.4708b2294626785532518c4ccf3159b7.jpg

The Chiefs are entertaining offers for pick 181 for those looking to trade up.

Woulda preferred getting Thompson the following round, but missed out on a ton of corners already, didn't wanna take the chance. High upside guy that will fall due to character issues. Character issues will help him fit right in with the SF fanbase.

• Like 1

The Kansas City Chiefs are very happy with their draft class this year, being able to address their key needs with their selections and getting great value, only having to trade up once in the draft. The team should be equipped to defend their AFC title for another Super Bowl run.

image.png.72cfcf0d8e10a0aa247ab6bd5234cd9a.png

Drake Jackson has 4 years of starting experience at center in the SEC and was PFF's 1st team All-Pro at center this year as well as SEC 2nd team All-Pro behind Alabama's Landon Dickerson. He should be able to push free agent signee Austin Blythe for the starting job as a rookie.

• Like 3

The Bears and Anthony Miller both get a fresh start after a disappointing 2020 from Miller, culminating in his ejection from the Wild Card game against the Saints and landing in the owner's dog house. Fortunately, they were able to find his replacement at slot WR with Shi Smith, who looks to be the next great South Carolina WR after Deebo Samuel and Bryan Edwards.

With Allen Robinson and Darnell Mooney on the outside along with Shi Smith in the slot, Russell Wilson has a solid trio of receivers to work with in Chicago.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

image.png.72cfcf0d8e10a0aa247ab6bd5234cd9a.png

Jamin Davis is the stand-out, to get him at #63 is unreal value - he wouldn't look out of place at #31.

Nicely done.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Jamin Davis is the stand-out, to get him at #63 is unreal value - he wouldn't look out of place at #31.

Nicely done.

Thanks man! My personal favorite value pick was Tylan Wallace in the 3rd. Didn't think he'd make it that far with the run on WRs going on, but I agree that Davis could easily be up for consideration at 31.

Sorry for slowing things up. New phone, I forgot my password, and was not being sent the link to my email. Now I have a new screen name.

(Formerly SBorBust)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SB52 said:

Sorry for slowing things up. New phone, I forgot my password, and was not being sent the link to my email. Now I have a new screen name.

(Formerly SBorBust)

Welcome back! I actually like the new screen name better :thumbsup:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SB52 said:

(Formerly SBorBust)

Welcome back.

What do you think of the picks we voted on and made for your Buccaneers?

QB Mills & CB Jean-Charles..........both were my suggestions! :blush:

25 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

Welcome back.

What do you think of the picks we voted on and made for your Buccaneers?

QB Mills & CB Jean-Charles..........both were my suggestions! :blush:

Thanks

They make a lot of sense. I know there are people who really like Mills.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SB52 said:

Thanks

They make a lot of sense. I know there are people who really like Mills.

Yes yes there is :furious:

@philafan4o8

Talanoa Hufanga has already been drafted by the Rams with the 103rd pick as a LB. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you can change your pick.

49 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@philafan4o8

Talanoa Hufanga has already been drafted by the Rams with the 103rd pick as a LB. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you can change your pick.

Thanks! Just changed my pick. Making picks from phone so I can’t filter the spreadsheet

• Like 1

Just realized I’m up next. I don’t have a pick ready & won’t be able to make a pick for another 2 hours probably. If someone makes a pick on my behalf, great. If not I’ll be making it soon

• Like 1