Connecticut Eagle

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Oh. The TE from the browns who had one good year and then disappeared 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wrong

2 hours ago, NCiggles said:

Did you get to kill any pigs on your trip? 

Did he go on a hunting trip or a bachelor party?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, What The F said:

I could probably make a Rhyme of the other TE's name and people still wouldnt get it.  Lets try....

Von Marlson

The Hockey Player?   Defensemen?   Wow.  He’s talented.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It was really one OK season but still he would be a decent number 2 TE. He's only going to be 25.  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

BLM protest?

What fine I will take it to CVON.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i'm i reading these reports correct? NFL mandates team employees get vaccine but not players 

• Confused 1

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK Eagle said:

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

sounds like scorned employees , popping off their pie holes

4 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

I think its Doug

• Like 5

1 minute ago, UK Eagle said:

I don't think it's a selective leak but I do think Doug's departure has left sources out there that are willing to speak.  The reality is that reporters are trying to get a grasp on the dynamics as much as fans are and I am sure know these kinds of stories will generate interest.  I also don't think there's a fear that anyone is burning any bridges.  It's also far different than any stories I can remember coming out after Chip or Andy leaving.  There is definitely some animosity towards Howie and Lurie.  

• Like 1

Remember when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and were the 'Gold Standard' of the NFL?

d04550ea68e0071dd4e1970c734141c8.jpg

Feels like so long ago...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Remember when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and were the 'Gold Standard' of the NFL?

It was 10% of my life ago which I like to think of as a while

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Howie to Lurie at the end of every season since

Sorry South Park GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You know it's bad when those who cover the Dolphins are taking shots at the Eagles. 

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/13/drama-in-philadelphia-serves-as-remind-for-how-far-dolphins-have-come/

Crabbs is one of Ben Solak's boys from TDN who think they're revolutionizing scouting. Would take anything he says with a truck-sized grain of salt.

Also, anyone acting like the Dolphins are somehow out of the woods of NFL poverty is jumping the gun big-time. They actually have to hit on those draft picks.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Your wife says hi.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Whitten?

Who could have guessed that?   Oh

Naw he was too old for it. Plus i think his rookie season he was similar to what lj smith was in yards. If i remember correctly lj smith only had like 30-40 yards less than witten. Only year they were that comparable lol 

2 hours ago, Original Sin said:
The NFL & NFLPA sent a memo that vaccines won't be required for players

9EBA4EAB-82FE-427D-98B1-497536CEBB5D.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think its Doug

I urge people to listen to the kapadia interview on wip yesterday with Ike and marks. He explains it a lot more in depth.

2 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I got my first Moderna last week.  My arm hurt like a **** the next day.

My arm was a bit sore, but not unbearable at all. 

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yep as I'm sure many in my age bracket do.  The odds are still astronomically in my favor. 

But worse for cancer or cardiovascular event than the risk of the vaccine

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

But worse for cancer or cardiovascular event than the risk of the vaccine

Is there a vaccine for cancer or a cardiovascular event?

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Is there a vaccine for cancer or a cardiovascular event?

Irrelevant

the issue at hand is relative risk 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You know it's bad when those who cover the Dolphins are taking shots at the Eagles. 

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/13/drama-in-philadelphia-serves-as-remind-for-how-far-dolphins-have-come/

Wow you know it's bad when one is being compared to the dolphins, the past decade the dolphins have been a dumpster fire and seem there's a lot of smoke coming out of the eagles dumpster.