EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

33 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

Slay, Waddle, Sheppard, Galloday, Saquan, Engram, Ross, Rudolph, Booker... Not too shabby 

Did you leave Daniel Jones out on purpose?

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Arian’s son , Jake  , has TB drafting Mac Jones at 32 , I don’t see Jones being there ,  but I wonder how plugged into what his father will do , he is . Got OT right last year .

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Fight me bro 

Shutup 

35 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

You mean the puff pieces where they talk about overcoming hardship or whatnot? Yeah, I can’t even say I’m even listening to that stuff - maybe the analytics says the wife/girlfriend tunes into that🤷

Yes. Apparently tons of women watched last year’s draft to see everyone’s house/living room 

19 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Ozzie is no longer GM , even so his last few years , he was not very good with the draft , Ravens fans couldn’t wait for him to go 

and teams don’t really take bap, they take bap at a position of need .

Ozzie handpicked his replacement and is still employed by the Ravens. They still has significant say in the organization (as he should).

Ozzie's last draft included Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews, Orlando Brown, Kenny Young and Anthony Averett. But you're right, he was not very good at the draft 😂

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

You’ll like FWS better than wandavision. There’s some good twists in it and the end builds into I’m guessing captain America 4. 

frankly i kind of hope if Chris Evans ever wants back into the role they do a movie of his travel to return the infinity stones and meeting up with Peggy  

I was one of the few who didn't like Endgame because of the time stuff. imo once you introduce that and bring a few characters back to life then why can't you change everything.  I'm hoping they come up some plausible explanations in Loki since it centers on the time issues

20 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Coming from the guy who admitted not watching college football.  Hmmmm.   

You stop obsessing about Nick’s D yet?  

Yes even a guy who doesn’t watch can see that Smith is good. 

AND NEVER

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Fight me bro 

Settle this like men. Competitive men. RPS

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

Ozzie handpicked his replacement and is still employed by the Ravens. They still has significant say in the organization (as he should).

Ozzie's last draft included Lamar Jackson, Mark Andrews, Orlando Brown, Kenny Young and Anthony Averett. But you're right, he was not very good at the draft 😂

What is so good about that draft ? His drafts later on are well documented , to not being good 

3 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

I was one of the few who didn't like Endgame because of the time stuff. imo once you introduce that and bring a few characters back to life then why can't you change everything.  I'm hoping they come up some plausible explanations in Loki since it centers on the time issues

I actually thought infinity war was actually better than end game. The time travel didn’t bother me as much as if you do that then you basically can change almost anything in the storyline and that’s when things begin to get crazy and go sideways. I also hated that they killed off Tony stark. I felt like they really could’ve went another Avenue so that if you ever wanted to bring him back it didn’t have to be some crazy storyline about how they do it. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Settle this like men. Competitive men. RPS

Do we need waiver forms for that? 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Do we need waiver forms for that? 

Yes they can get very intense 

15 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Did you leave Daniel Jones out on purpose?

Didn't he beat us last year with less weapons 🤔

28 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

This is so cute.   

Nice hat bro.  

39B5A207-6FED-4BE4-9648-94DA69E152AA.jpeg

You’re on one today I see 

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yes they can get very intense 

665A1AFC-C528-4688-856F-C92585E1FBB7.jpeg

^pure gold  @4for4EaglesNest and I being proper sporting gentlemen needed this!  Any issues with your guardian signing...I'm gonna have to forge mine's?

Dinner tonight. Pre smoke. Gonna pull in an hour, lather, wrap and give it another 15 on the traeger. Probably not gonna be enough ribs. My signature leg of lamb tomorrow on the smoker too!

F04CE392-3DBC-4E60-A5B5-5BD27B72BC8E.jpeg

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

My wife can’t be bothered.  She’s getting ready for "housewives”.  No. Seriously.  I’m afraid to ask.  

Oddly enough, my old lady just brought up housewives and that we can watch it together when she fully moves in...I kindly declined.  I'll just stay in the corner eating shards of glass instead.

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

People still drink pbr?

Still holding onto its prestige where they won an award in 1893 or around there. 

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

People still drink pbr?

$18 for a 30 pack...I personally find it better than the big name drinking beers and it works in between a few fingers or 'fancy' high ABV beers.  I love PBR, but to each their own.  I get why most don't like it.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Still holding onto its prestige where they won an award in 1893 or around there. 

1893, best beer ever in the history of ever forever award!

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ahahahahahahaha

You're watching it sport.  🤣

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Wentz_Era said:

$18 for a 30 pack...I personally find it better than the big name drinking beers and it works in between a few fingers or 'fancy' high ABV beers.  I love PBR, but to each their own.  I get why most don't like it.

1893, best beer ever in the history of ever forever award!

I don’t drink , so I wasn’t sure , heard of it years ago .

Per Dale Arnold 

What I’ve been told, by a reliable source —- @Patriots are working on a new contract for Jimmy G that could lead to a deal with @49ers. Same source who correctly told me Tom Brady had signed with @Buccaneers. Doesn’t mean it will get done, but they’re working on it

12 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Oddly enough, my old lady just brought up housewives and that we can watch it together when she fully moves in...I kindly declined.  I'll just stay in the corner eating shards of glass instead.

nudes?

Archived