EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, eglz1 said:

If it affected only them I would absolutely agree with you. It doesn't affect only them, it affects anyone who comes within breathing/sneezing/coughing range of them. "But others should be vaccinated!". Maybe those others are vaccinated but they're one of the 4% -6% that vaccines do not confer immunity. Maybe they can't be vaccinated, maybe it's just bad luck.

Those 4%-6% of society just have to be more careful in how they go about living their lives.  Not fair to the remaining 96%-94% and their rights to decide what goes in their body.  

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting a free vaccine just cost Jon Rahm 1-2 million dollars

The PGA tour isn’t testing vaccinated players.

5 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

A roll out. Well don’t I feel dumb now. 

Yeah, so the guy had rushers coming at him plenty of times last season and he didn't just duck and start running because someone was within 10 yards of him, he got the passes off or bought time with his legs if need be before getting the passes off. 

Men arguing about what women should do with their bodies. It’s a national pastime. 

15 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Men arguing about what women should do with their bodies. It’s a national pastime. 

I’ll argue Naomi Osaka should not get her way, and the WTA better not give in to her crap 

19 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Comedy Central in here 

More tragedy than comedy.

48 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Hurts with the backwards hat. Looks like he’s not a franchise QB 😞

Herbig, still freaking enormous

1 hour ago, WentzFan11 said:

Hurts with the backwards hat. Looks like he’s not a franchise QB 😞

Herbig in the background doesn’t look all that smaller as reported either 

21 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Beat me to it 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Herbig in the background doesn’t look all that smaller as reported either 

Beat me to it 

Good catch, both of you. Did he gain fifty then lose thirty?

3 hours ago, devpool said:

I'm not sure how much lower it can go from here lol. It doesn't help that guidance is changing what seems like every other week. Masks are necessary, masks don't work, they work again, they aren't necessary but you should still wear them. Vaccination doesn't prevent transmission, now it does, oh wait it doesn't, we aren't sure yet. It's probably too much for some people who just want a little bit of clarity 

A lot, lot, lot lower.

Currency crises are a thing. Governments fail. Civil wars happen.

People in western countries have a normalcy bias and little if any lived experience to give them perspective.

5 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Both longer than an 18 year old honors student Boy Scout on a ventilator if it were shut off.

Oh this looks like a blog debate we can all agree on

1 hour ago, BigEFly said:

Good catch, both of you. Did he gain fifty then lose thirty?

The old two steps back one step forward 

3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Why do you have the right to someone else's medical history?  If you are vaccinated then why are you so scared of people who are not?  What about the people who due to medical conditions are not able to get the vaccine?  Are they to be locked out of all of society because they can't get your ludicrous vaccination passport? 

Why are you ignoring the multiple times people have answered this question and the huge body of evidence that also answers this question. Just stop it already man 

3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Those 4%-6% of society just have to be more careful in how they go about living their lives.  Not fair to the remaining 96%-94% and their rights to decide what goes in their body.  

This is the selfishness states very clearly right here. Why bother getting to herd immunity when I’m not the one who’s going to die anyway.  This is the kind of selfishness that makes our grandparents wonder how our country went from dying on the beaches of Normandy and not having bread to this kind of selfish entitlement in two generations. 

2 hours ago, Saltpeter said:

Maybe it's his old practice jersey from last year, hasn't gotten the new size yet

Edit: I feel like I shouldn't have to, but I'm going to clarify that this was sarcasm 

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Maybe it's his old practice jersey from last year, hasn't gotten the new size yet

Edit: I feel like I shouldn't have to, but I'm going to clarify that this was sarcasm 

I think the worst part is it’s black and he still looks huge 

Also: Ackshually, these are shersyes and something good St Nick brought over that terrible Doug refused 

14 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

Why are you ignoring the multiple times people have answered this question and the huge body of evidence that also answers this question. Just stop it already man 

Because he's a troll that was permanently banned from the old boards. Only a matter of time before it happens again.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think the worst part is it’s black and he still looks huge 

He doesn't look as big to me, but he still looks big. Of course he'll be there same plus sized tomato as soon as the pads go on.

42 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He doesn't look as big to me, but he still looks big. Of course he'll be there same plus sized tomato as soon as the pads go on.

Herbig does look slimmer, but that’s only compared against the fat pig he was last year.

15 hours ago, BigEFly said:

But it does.  Like a friend that had his cataract surgery postponed for months.  Like the unvaccinated and uninsured that have treatment paid for by Medicaid, or the insured that cause the price of insurance to rise or the Medicare eligible that take funds from the Medicare trust.  I would hear it all the time, if I ride my motorcycle without a helmet, only I am at risk, if I don’t wear a seatbelt, only I am at risk.  Well, in my job, I saw what happened with those helmetless or seatbeltless folks.  If they died, I would see the cost to families.  If the lived the cost was multiplied and could include Medicaid picking up long term care and social security disability claims for income and Medicare eligibility.  Well non vaccinated death and hospitalization rates aren’t going down like vaccinated rates.  There is a cost to others.  

A sense of entitlement for those who don’t believe in them ... for anybody outside their circle. Milker’s milking the milkee’s. Whoa are they

15 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You can live your life like that.  That's on you.  You can't force other people to.  And I'm not anti-vax.  I'm pro-freedom of choice.  

Your health insurance company should choose to put in a waiver clause so they can live with your choices. Probably some trying to get a free pass by hoping enough get vaccinated to reach herd immunity while they sit in their ivory tower

12 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

This is cliched nonsense. Stop parroting talking points and learn economics. the greed angle is emotional and lazy thinking. So yes you are a fine example of the lazy entitled problem. You are not the solution you push the diseased mindset

Atlas Pooped and it trickled down down down. Time to end this nonsense

On 5/30/2021 at 12:57 AM, BigEFly said:

No DE signed past this year.  That is scary. 

There's some good ones in this draft coming up. Gotta grab one in round 1. I think we are picking top 6 again, maybe with a little luck either the Colts or Dolphins pick in round 1 is in the top 15 as well. 

Archived