EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

I don’t know how I feel about Steichen. Depending on what you read it’s either a good hire or a bad one.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

FWIW Chargers fans aren't too high on Steichen. Then again they weren't high on Reich either when he was OC there so who knows.

They dont have many fans so does it matter?

They lost a TON of fans when they moved from SD to LA. even in SD the list was not that big. 

Damn, Brady ended the Brees era in New Orleans last week, and might have just ended the Rodgers era in Green Bay today.

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

🤨👀

Ok. Watson to Jets, Darnold to Detroit, Stafford to San Fran, Jimmy G to Green Bay, Rodgers to Philly, Wentz to Colts. 

simple 7 team trade

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Damn, Brady ended the Brees era in New Orleans last week, and might have just ended the Rodgers era in Green Bay.

You really seam to be on Brady's jock. In the closet Patriots fan? Or do you just think Brady is a dream boat? Get your rain gear ready.....

ted-2-11-e1479405820142.jpg

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Damn, Brady ended the Brees era in New Orleans last week, and might have just ended the Rodgers era in Green Bay today.

I could understand if rodgers was pissed off that they took Jordan love and there were offensive playmakers that could’ve helped their offense today. Both Michael Pittman and tee Higgins went a couple picks later. Both could have been extremely helpful opposite Adams.  

Rodgers is not getting Fing traded or retiring, what is this clickbait BS lol. Dude was the best QB in the NFL this season.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Ok. Watson to Jets, Darnold to Detroit, Stafford to San Fran, Jimmy G to Green Bay, Rodgers to Philly, Wentz to Colts. 

simple 

I’m sure rodgers would be thrilled with our current group of receivers lol can really make him feel like he’s in GB if we draft another QB high. 

Rodgers is not getting Fing traded or retiring, what is this clickbait BS lol. Dude was the best QB in the NFL this season.

12 threats opening in "I want the Eagles to get" in 5......4.......3........2..........

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I don’t think he gets traded but i imagine he’s rather pissed off that their first round pick this year sat on the bench (Jordan love) and they could have added a weapon like Pittman or Higgins (went like 6 picks later) that might have helped in this game against tampa. I imagine that isn’t sitting well with him right now. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t think he gets traded but i imagine he’s rather pissed off that their first round pick this year sat on the bench (Jordan love) and they could have added a weapon like Pittman or Higgins (went like 6 picks later) that might have helped in this game against tampa. I imagine that isn’t sitting well with him right now. 

I think he'll calm down once the bitterness fades and he'll be ready for next season. Yeah, the Love pick was dumb, but their coaching cost them that game. If anything he should be pissed at LaFleur.

I think even with the hiring of Sirianni there's a better chance Wentz isn't with the Eagles on opening day than Rodgers isn't with the Packers. I still think Wentz could be traded, I know I'm in the minority on that.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah.  We’ll draft a WR that has a body of a 13 year old and wonder why he didn’t produce in the NFL like he did at Alabama.  

This is the way. 

5 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I think he'll calm down once the bitterness fades and he'll be ready for next season. Yeah, the Love pick was dumb, but their coaching cost them that game. If anything he should be pissed at LaFleur.

I think even with the hiring of Sirianni there's a better chance Wentz isn't with the Eagles on opening day than Rodgers isn't with the Packers. I still think Wentz could be traded, I know I'm in the minority on that.

Oh I’m guaranteeing he’s also Mad at lafleur for the idiotic decision to kick a field goal. Beyond inexcusable. but i don’t think he was happy all year with the decision to draft love not cause the packers didn’t eventually need his replacement because he likely thought a weapon added to the offense could put them over the top. It’s a double whammy as he is towards the end of his career less and less chances so he wants as many weapons to get over the top and they drafted his eventual replacement. Add on the officials blowing a call on his pick then finally getting it right later. Probably all three of those things pissing him off 

However rodgers also had a touchdown on 3rd down if he takes off. 

C47C2984-A39D-47AF-92F2-937DE447FD7C.jpeg

on wentz I’d be surprised if he was traded now. However i don’t think it’s out of the question. I think it is unlikely though. Odds are much more in the favor of him being here

whoever loses this game is really gonna feel bad because they will feel they were going to win the superbowl. Bucs arent that good. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Oh I’m guaranteeing he’s also Mad at lafleur for the idiotic decision to kick a field goal. Beyond excusable. but i don’t think he was happy all year with the decision to draft love not cause the packers didn’t eventually need his replacement because he likely thought a weapon added to the offense could put them over the top. It’s a double whammy as he is towards the end of his career less and less chances so he wants as many weapons to get over the top and they drafted his eventual replacement. Add on the officials blowing a call on his pick then finally getting it right later. Probably all three of those things pissing him off 

However rodgers also had a touchdown on 3rd down if he takes off. 

C47C2984-A39D-47AF-92F2-937DE447FD7C.jpeg

No idea what he was doing there, wasn't anyone wide open either. At the very least they knock him out at the 1/2 and make the decision to go for it much easier.

No idea what he was doing there, wasn't anyone wide open either. At the very least they knock him out at the 1/2 and make the decision to go for it much easier.

That was what I was saying. if you got to the 1 yard line and were tackled or knocked out a bounds it’s such an easier decision to go for the touchdown if he just takes off. Plus I thought they were super fortunate on that play to not be called for a hold. The right guard had his arm around the guys head and neck on the initial pressure 

Oh look at that you can get your fast WR in motion and toss it to him coming back across. No way!!! 

Wow CEH got smashed! 

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I prefer them actually getting someone worthy of the pick and not Fing it up. At this point I’m settling for whoever just being really good regardless of position as we tend to not even do that. Lol. 

Is this guy still the one making the final call?

Z3oNeNs.gif&ehk=4cGZDCggRSVz3rJ7GRRxeaOr

Yeah... we can hope he doesn't screw it up.   

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah.  We’ll draft a WR that has a body of a 13 year old and wonder why he didn’t produce in the NFL like he did at Alabama.  

I am in the i kind of want Sewell and if he’s not there trade back and get more picks. 

21 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I don’t know how I feel about Steichen. Depending on what you read it’s either a good hire or a bad one.

Thanks for narrowing it down.  👍

The bill cowher commercial with Dora the explorer and the talking clipboard was great. 

25 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

FWIW Chargers fans aren't too high on Steichen. Then again they weren't high on Reich either when he was OC there so who knows.

He had some unbelievably bad moments with playcalling/clock management. 

32 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Bob Hayes says hello

Won the gold in the 100m with a 10.06. Thats actually harder then a 20 in 200m as you have more distance to make up the start up speed. that was also 1964 with not even nearly the shoes, track fields and equipment they have in today's(Hill's) era. 

Tyreek Hill 9.98 as a teenager lol 

Archived