EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Why does yeldon in the 22 jersey look so much like Fred Jackson lol

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mike030270 said:

Lol how many of you are happy we didn't hire Daboll

This is a team still learning how to be a winner in the playoffs with a young qb still getting used to the stage, now pressed into being predictable against the best offense in NFL history.

I won’t dump on Daboll here.  

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol how many of you are happy we didn't hire Daboll

Save that question for a few years down the line. 

If the Chiefs offense would have a bad game I bet so many would blame Bienemy. But the success is all AR 

Good thing we got ours before this dynasty took flight, no one is beating these dudes anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, Br3 said:

Brady is the only qb who can throw 3 interceptions in a championship game and still somehow win and get all the credit

The bucs defense really won that game for them. 5 sacks.. two turnovers. One gave the bucs offense the ball at the 8 and a touchdown. Bucs second half scored 10 and had 3 turnovers. And interception led to miller’s td.  Brady had 3 possessions in a row with a pick, the bucs defense was able to get back to back 3 and outs after the last two was huge. Also their red zone defense on the packers final drive was great. 

44 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’d take Moss over Hill in a foot race if the distance were long enough.  

Hell no. Tyreek Hill in high school ran one of the greatest 200m times in HISTORY, beating Olympians as a teenager lol

Also the "back in my day" stories of non electrionally timed 40s are all garbage times. No doubt Bo Jackson and Green had elite speed, but they weren't running 20 flat 200m  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  And going after another WR because of the lack of weapons we have is exactly why I responded to E45’s post.  Dipish Lowie reached for a news last year in the first, the 8th best WR in the draft.  Then reached for a QB in the 2nd which wasn’t a need.  Then reached for a project LB. Which wasn’t really a need.  We needed a real LB.  Hell.  I would be ok with going with Parsons at #6 over another WR.  Parsons ceiling could be a game wrecker.  But we know Lowie won’t do that.  

I fully agree on all those picks being dumb and all reached a round+ eariler then they should have went with much better players on the board.

Only thing id say though is if Sewell is there he is clearly the BPA. If hes gone and they took Smith or Chase at number 6 it would not be a reach and would count as a BPA pick to me. Parsons fits that as well. Id even say Surtain is pretty close to that mark but one of the other 3 I think would be more favorites nation wide by experts as BPA. 

2 minutes ago, mattmcginley7 said:

Hell no. Tyreek Hill in high school ran one of the greatest 200m times in HISTORY, beating Olympians as a teenager lol

Also the "back in my day" stories of non electrionally timed 40s are all garbage times. No doubt Bo Jackson and Green had elite speed, but they weren't running 20 flat 200m  

over 200m it would be slightly curved. Cause the earth... you know...

The bills really should go for the touchdown. Chiefs are not good in the red zone and you’re still down 2 possessions and the Chiefs get the ball to start the second half

3 minutes ago, mattmcginley7 said:

Bob Hayes says hello

Won the gold in the 100m with a 10.06. Thats actually harder then a 20 in 200m as you have more distance to make up the start up speed. that was also 1964 with not even nearly the shoes, track fields and equipment they have in today's(Hill's) era. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Bills should have gone for it. 

Especially considering the chiefs get the ball to start the second half. You’re down two possessions still and might not get the ball back until down 16

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Doug would have gone for it.

Fade to Hakeem Butler. Try and stop it.

4 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Fade to Hakeem Butler. Try and stop it.

Probably should then try a back shoulder throw to cole Beasley 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don’t care what the experts say.  I’d prefer not to start a rebuild with another 1st round WR.  

Well then lets all hope that Sewell slides, lol. 

FWIW Chargers fans aren't too high on Steichen. Then again they weren't high on Reich either when he was OC there so who knows.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I don’t care what the experts say.  I’d prefer not to start a rebuild with another 1st round WR.  

I prefer them actually getting someone worthy of the pick and not Fing it up. At this point I’m settling for whoever just being really good regardless of position as we tend to not even do that. Lol. 

Archived