EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Oh I’m guaranteeing he’s also Mad at lafleur for the idiotic decision to kick a field goal. Beyond inexcusable. but i don’t think he was happy all year with the decision to draft love not cause the packers didn’t eventually need his replacement because he likely thought a weapon added to the offense could put them over the top. It’s a double whammy as he is towards the end of his career less and less chances so he wants as many weapons to get over the top and they drafted his eventual replacement. Add on the officials blowing a call on his pick then finally getting it right later. Probably all three of those things pissing him off 

However rodgers also had a touchdown on 3rd down if he takes off. 

on wentz I’d be surprised if he was traded now. However i don’t think it’s out of the question. I think it is unlikely though. Odds are much more in the favor of him being here

Doubtful, he's not Lamar Jackson.  He'd have been caught at about the 3 or 4 yard line by a DB.

1 minute ago, mattmcginley7 said:

Tyreek Hill 9.98 as a teenager lol 

Exactly as a teenager that is smaller then a grown adult. I was much faster when I was a teenager as well. We are comparing them on how fast they would be as adults correct? 

Again lets also not forget your talking today's era of technology in track fields and equipment vs 1964 which gives even more of a edge to Hill. 

5 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Doubtful, he's not Lamar Jackson.  He'd have been caught at about the 3 or 4 yard line by a DB.

I still think getting to 3 yard line then forcing a throw into double coverage was a better gamble. That was a ton of green in front of him. Even so it’s 4th and goal from the 3-4 yard line is better than 4th and goal from 8-8.5. 

i actually thought they should’ve ran on first down and get the bucs my surprise cause i don’t think the bucs were expecting anything other than pass

8 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Thanks for narrowing it down.  👍

I meant it’s either one extreme or the other. Doesn’t seem to be middle ground 

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Exactly as a teenager that is smaller then a grown adult. I was much faster when I was a teenager as well. We are comparing them on how fast they would be as adults correct? 

Again lets also not forget your talking today's era of technology in track fields and equipment vs 1964 which gives even more of a edge to Hill. 

ummm no...a full grown adult in his prime with professional coaching and equipment >>>>>>>>>> teenager.  It's not even close.

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Too bad he is a garbage human being

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

I meant it’s either one extreme or the other. Doesn’t seem to be middle ground 

I know.  But, you know whatever the reality, this place will be full of people on both sides of the debate regardless.   

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I still think getting to 2-3 yard line then forcing a throw into double coverage was a better gamble. Even so it’s 4th and goal from the 3-4 yard line is better than 4th and goal from 8-8.5

I don't disagree, but the assertion that its a guaranteed TD isn't accurate, imo.   Rodgers isn't what he once was in mobility.

Just now, Ipiggles said:

FYI Josh Allen is hurt...

Wondering about that right leg 

but he is leaving the pocket too soon now and seems like its always to the right

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Kicking a field goal AGAIN

image.gif.f0ee445b68dd81e018e45530fcb2373c.gif

I could understand if it was cutting the lead to one score, but this is insane. 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I don't disagree, but the assertion that its a guaranteed TD isn't accurate, imo.   Rodgers isn't what he once was in mobility.

The thing that really irritated me with that whole sequence was on first down probably should’ve run the ball. Tampa Bay was playing the pass once GB got first and goal. You potentially could’ve had a nice 4-5 yard run on first down to make it second and third and goal from inside the five. They were super predictable once they got inside the 10. There was still plenty of time to have the entire playbook at your disposal. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Kicking a field goal AGAIN

image.gif.f0ee445b68dd81e018e45530fcb2373c.gif

thats how you lose the KC

i really have very little interest in watching a KC TB superbowl.

yuk

5 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

ummm no...a full grown adult in his prime with professional coaching and equipment >>>>>>>>>> teenager.  It's not even close.

Hmmmm I was the same height since 6th grade(5'11) Ran in the 4.4 range in HS, In my College/NFL my times I ran in the 4.5 range. Geez i guess that extra 20+ pounds made me run faster but the timer they used had to be wrong. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The thing that really irritated me with that whole sequence was on first down probably should’ve run the ball. Tampa Bay was playing the pass once GB got first and goal. You potentially could’ve had a nice 4-5 yard run on first down to make it second and third and goal from inside the five. They were super predictable once they got inside the 10. There was still plenty of time to have the entire playbook at your disposal. 

They were super predictable most of the game, and ignored the running game for most of it.

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Yup and the chiefs going to deliver the knock out punch here. It’s only a matter of time 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Exactly. You just wasted all that time to cut a two score game down to two scores. Congrats. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Bills deserve this loss, playing not to lose by too much. 

yeah not impressed with McDermott here

It’s amazing how many times the Chiefs do this stupid pitch to Kelce in the middle and it always works and never blows up in their face 

Archived