**** EMB Fantasy Baseball *****

12 hours ago, downundermike said:

@BirdsFanBill with the massive Fathers Day comeback

Wooo 2nd win of the year lol. I knew I had a chance with 5 pitchers going but glad I pulled it off. It was also my first fathers day so I had extra luck

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

@downundermike

Well done last week. Wainwright's career performance was too much to overcome. 

7f5.gif

That was awesome, but my offense has been dominating for 3 weeks.

Pitching you outscored me 178-145.

Offensively I outscored you 207-139

I was genuinely shocked this morning to see I scored some points. I only had 3 hitters and a reliever playing yesterday.

Acuna Matata falling in the standings faster than a drunken three-legged race team.

Won 5 straight.  You guys all about that pitching, my offense has been dominant during my winning streak, outscoring opponents 939 to 606

17 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Who do you want for Bauer?

Do you mean Trevor Bauer? Cause i have him. Frankly i rather ride it out unless i get a pitcher that’s maybe notch below and another player back. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Do you mean Trevor Bauer? Cause i have him. Frankly i rather ride it out unless i get a pitcher that’s maybe notch below and another player back. 

Was hoping I could get him for something reasonable, but wasn’t sure what I could do to get him.

4 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Was hoping I could get him for something reasonable, but wasn’t sure what I could do to get him.

Can send me an offer. I’ll look at it. Probably wouldn’t deal him simply cause his value when he comes back is probably higher then the return i get. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Can send me an offer. I’ll look at it. Probably wouldn’t deal him simply cause his value when he comes back is probably higher then the return i get. 

It’s worth a shot.  I’m not sure if my offer is close, or way off base.

4 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

It’s worth a shot.  I’m not sure if my offer is close, or way off base.

Always worth a shot. I can send you one back not sure you are remotely going to like it either.  Lol. I just really don’t want to deal Bauer cause I’m figuring he’s going to be back and it’s hard to trade his value at this point. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Always worth a shot. I can send you one back not sure you are remotely going to like it either.  Lol. I just really don’t want to deal Bauer cause I’m figuring he’s going to be back and it’s hard to trade his value at this point. 

I figure his value is lower right now due to uncertainty, which is why I put three guys of uncertainty from your roster for three decent pitchers, but not top 10 guys.  I figured it’d help you out short term, but could benefit me long term.  I can’t trade Cole/Wheeler, and probably won’t trade Buehler unless I know Bauer is good to play the rest of the year.  In terms of hitters, I haven’t looked much at hitters this year, so I’m not too interested in getting any.  

3 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I figure his value is lower right now due to uncertainty, which is why I put three guys of uncertainty from your roster for three decent pitchers, but not top 10 guys.  I figured it’d help you out short term, but could benefit me long term.  I can’t trade Cole/Wheeler, and probably won’t trade Buehler unless I know Bauer is good to play the rest of the year.  In terms of hitters, I haven’t looked much at hitters this year, so I’m not too interested in getting any.  

I got you. I rather just keep Bauer tbh. Barrios and walker are basically what i already have in Marquez and Robbie Ray. It’ll help me in the moment but long term i lose out on Bauer’s consistency along with kershaw. And Urquidy is hurt at the moment. Kind of think he doesn’t pitch again until after the all star break which is like means and ynoa. 

quick question so we have 11 starts what happens if someone goes over the 11 starts. I’m curious cause entering the day Acuña Matta had 9 starts and currently has 3 guys going. 

54 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

quick question so we have 11 starts what happens if someone goes over the 11 starts. I’m curious cause entering the day Acuña Matta had 9 starts and currently has 3 guys going. 

All 3 count.  You can get to 10 the day before and then start 5 guys

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

All 3 count.  You can get to 10 the day before and then start 5 guys

Dang i wish i knew this sooner cause i purposefully didn’t start guys thinking the cut off was 11 lol 

On 7/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, downundermike said:

Did you notice that @Shepard Wong ??  Picked up Smyly and then forgot to put him in my lineup.

spacer.png

Also appreciate your integrity for not using commish powers to slide him into your line up. 

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:

@downundermike  I'm confused.  The acquisition and roster lock is at gametime so why can't I pick up a 3rd baseman to play today?

Not that players game, 1st game if the day 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Not that players game, 1st game if the day 

OK.  Makes sense.