**** EMB Fantasy Baseball *****

7 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I'm surprised you aren't up by 100 already tbh - every team I've played this year feels like they go off on me early in the week.  

You would have really been pissed if I did it, I was on the process screen to acquire Spencer Turnbull on Tuesday to try and get an extra pitcher for the week.  Back to back no no's would have been nice.

On 5/20/2021 at 8:00 AM, mikemack8 said:

I'm surprised you aren't up by 100 already tbh - every team I've played this year feels like they go off on me early in the week.  

Your offense sure picked you up tonight

On 5/21/2021 at 10:28 AM, Shepard Wong said:

Down 60 with 3 days to go. Yesterday was disastrous. 

The plus side is you had low of the week.  Better to get those out of the way when playing the high of the week.

• Like 1

How come all my FA pitchers suck after I pick them up? DeScalfani starts the day with a 2.03 ERA. Gets charged with 10 earned runs in only 2-2/3 innings today.  :thumbdown:
Now he’s up to 3.54 ERA. :lol:

23 minutes ago, toolg said:

How come all my FA pitchers suck after I pick them up? DeScalfani starts the day with a 2.03 ERA. Gets charged with 10 earned runs in only 2-2/3 innings today.  :thumbdown:
Now he’s up to 3.54 ERA. :lol:

That actually helped me today. If he has a normal performance good chance i lose that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That actually helped me today. If he has a normal performance good chance i lose that. 

Yup.

• Like 1

Holy crap I won last week :roll: last I checked yesterday, @downundermike had pulled ahead and had Wainwright still pitching, while all my pitchers had finished.  I assumed I was toast - check it just now to set my lineup and see that Kimbrel came through with a win for me last night to give me a 2 point win.  

32 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Holy crap I won last week :roll: last I checked yesterday, @downundermike had pulled ahead and had Wainwright still pitching, while all my pitchers had finished.  I assumed I was toast - check it just now to set my lineup and see that Kimbrel came through with a win for me last night to give me a 2 point win.  

Yeah, I didn't realize while tracking him that it was gonna be a win and not a save.  I thought I was gonna win 373 to 370.  D@MN IT.

I picked up pitchers last week for next week against RPeeteRules, can wait to see how many rain - outs happen and destroy my plan, lol.   He won’t get Degrom or Scherzer for two starts, damnit!!    Hopefully I didn’t screw myself for this week, and Machado doesn’t get 10 day dl’d 

I’m still 2nd I think in PA, so guys are having pretty good weeks against me, enough of that!!

1 hour ago, The Blackfish said:

I picked up pitchers last week for next week against RPeeteRules, can wait to see how many rain - outs happen and destroy my plan, lol.   He won’t get Degrom or Scherzer for two starts, damnit!!    Hopefully I didn’t screw myself for this week, and Machado doesn’t get 10 day dl’d 

I’m still 2nd I think in PA, so guys are having pretty good weeks against me, enough of that!!

I'm second in PA, behind ToolG  

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

I'm at -1 points so far this week so lets see if I can help you out with this.

• Haha 1

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

I'm at -1 points so far this week so lets see if I can help you out with this.

I can dig that

24 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Time to get clobbered this week by @RPeeteRules 😁

That arsenal of pitching is a sight to behold.

3 top 10 pitchers, 5 top 20 (with Syndergaard and Sale waiting on IL list). I don’t know how well my batters are as I haven’t paid much attention to them.  I don’t have any pitchers going today, not off to a good start for me.

25 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

3 top 10 pitchers, 5 top 20 (with Syndergaard and Sale waiting on IL list). I don’t know how well my batters are as I haven’t paid much attention to them.  I don’t have any pitchers going today, not off to a good start for me.

Thought about loading up on FA pitchers starting today to try and get a big lead going into the week, but there were none worthwhile to waste a transaction on.

My only hope is that my squad has a week of their best pitching and hitting of the season (looking at you Shane Bieber after two consecutive starts of 10 pts or less).

Wing and a prayer week 🤣

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Yea I’m 3rd.  Still, it’s time for some bad weeks, but I’m 2nd in scoring thankfully.   Well first after next week!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPeeteRules said:

Make sure they’re out for two more weeks so I have a shot.    If I get rain outs this week I’m screwed, lol.   I put it all on you last week to beat you next week, freaking Cueto better not screw me!!! 

Sorry Aussie’s A’s Martinez is my only hitter that gets points, plus SD is screwing me by not putting Machado on the IL

30 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Make sure they’re out for two more weeks so I have a shot.    If I get rain outs this week I’m screwed, lol.   I put it all on you last week to beat you next week, freaking Cueto better not screw me!!! 

Sorry Aussie’s A’s Martinez is my only hitter that gets points, plus SD is screwing me by not putting Machado on the IL

Got a counter ??  Trying to get my two fantasy league teams the same as I can.

I'm looking to add another quality starting pitcher. Injuries have plagued us of late. Would be willing to let go of a hitter or two for such a transaction.

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

Got a counter ??  Trying to get my two fantasy league teams the same as I can.

After next week if you still need pitching, yes.  If there end up being rain outs and my 2 start pitchers against RodneyPeteRules get messed up, I’ll make one sooner, while I’m crying in a corner. 

I screwed myself this week playing games with 3rd basemen.   

On 5/24/2021 at 9:20 AM, jwill2420 said:

0-7! That’s it’s now I’m mad 😡 

I see you could use a catcher you willing to make a trade?