**** EMB Fantasy Baseball *****

On 9/20/2021 at 12:16 PM, toolg said:

I was just looking for some offense this weekend to push me through, but my hitters didn't do it.

Yup. I got 28 points out of my hitters on Monday, with 6 more points carelessly left on the bench.  If I had gotten this output on Sunday instead of Monday, I would have won last week. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in two leagues with championships this week.  I forgot to change my lineup for today in both.  Hopefully I can still make a comeback, but even if I did start them, it looks bad for me.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I thought you had enough starters today to get me.

I brought it a lot closer than I thought I could.  I think the day I forgot to start my starters hurt, but I think if I started them, I would’ve exceeded my SP max before today.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

@Iggles25 @The Blackfish @e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! @mikemack8 @jwill2420 @Shepard Wong @toolg @RPeeteRules @BirdsFanBill

Thanks to all for participating.  If you are wanting back in next year, let me know suggestions for scoring changes, rules changes, anything we can do to improve next year.

I had fun. Sorry I was so inactive. We had a baby and then bought a house so this totally went even beyond the back burner. 

14 hours ago, downundermike said:

@Iggles25 @The Blackfish @e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! @mikemack8 @jwill2420 @Shepard Wong @toolg @RPeeteRules @BirdsFanBill

Thanks to all for participating.  If you are wanting back in next year, let me know suggestions for scoring changes, rules changes, anything we can do to improve next year.

I'm in.  Please get rid of the separate divisions.  Other than that it was good - I had never played in a points league before so it was definitely a learning experience.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, BirdsFanBill said:

I had fun. Sorry I was so inactive. We had a baby and then bought a house so this totally went even beyond the back burner. 

Congratulations! Your life is more exciting than some fantasy baseball league with some randos on a football team's message board.

• Haha 2