**** EMB Fantasy Baseball *****

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It’s come to my attention that my team sucks so I’m willing to listen to offers lol 

Your team is fine, just gotta wait for a couple guys to get going and doing what they should and you will be fine.  Can't overreact early in fantasy baseball, it's a marathon.

You could tweak one or two things maybe, just not this week ;)

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Your team is fine, just gotta wait for a couple guys to get going and doing what they should and you will be fine.  Can't overreact early in fantasy baseball, it's a marathon.

You could tweak one or two things maybe, just not this week ;)

I’m pretty confident that having the last pick in the draft order sucks. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m pretty confident that having the last pick in the draft order sucks. Lol. 

Offensively your team is really good, especially once Judge gets going.  You have a top line starter, a good #2, and if Blake Snell finds his form, playing on a contender, you will have two #1's.  Maybe tweak reliever and back end of rotation, but your team is fine.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Offensively your team is really good, especially once Judge gets going.  You have a top line starter, a good #2, and if Blake Snell finds his form, playing on a contender, you will have two #1's.  Maybe tweak reliever and back end of rotation, but your team is fine.

Honestly wish colome and karinchak weren’t so awful so far this year. They are both killing my RPs

I have a player that’s day to day that can’t be moved to the injured list,  also my acquisitions are maxed out already lol, can I drop him and then pick somebody up?  Or do I have to wait it out to the next game?  I know I can’t pick somebody up first then drop him.  I just figured out we can have a bunch of starting pitchers so that’s where I used my acquisitions. 

4 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

I have a player that’s day to day that can’t be moved to the injured list,  also my acquisitions are maxed out already lol, can I drop him and then pick somebody up?  Or do I have to wait it out to the next game?  I know I can’t pick somebody up first then drop him.  I just figured out we can have a bunch of starting pitchers so that’s where I used my acquisitions. 

A player has to go on the IL to be moved there, DTD guys you just have to ride it out.  Once you use your 5 acquisitions for the week, nothing you can do.

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

A player has to go on the IL to be moved there, DTD guys you just have to ride it out.  Once you use your 5 acquisitions for the week, nothing you can do.

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yea I crapped  the bed on that one, damnit!  But, I do have a load of pitchers going today. 

The one time I need the Dodgers to win to ensure a close week 3 victory, they screw it up and lose in extra innings. Could have easily won it in the bottom of the ninth, and in doing so, would have avoided Mark Melancon getting a save opportunity. The one guy my opponent had left on his roster. A 3 point win turns into a 5 point loss. *$%*!! 🤣

• Like 1

Yes! Padres pull it off in extra innings! Admittedly not a great week. I filled up my IL spots, I benched 10 points one day... I left Wil Myers in the lineup Sunday night; he didn't start and failed to get a hit in his only pinch hit appearance. But the Padres fight back, Melancon's save clinches the win! Woohoo!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, toolg said:

Yes! Padres pull it off in extra innings! Admittedly not a great week. I filled up my IL spots, I benched 10 points one day... I left Wil Myers in the lineup Sunday night; he didn't start and failed to get a hit in his only pinch hit appearance. But the Padres fight back, Melancon's save clinches the win! Woohoo!

We were neck and neck all week. Was an abysmal offensive showing for my squad. My Braves players literally had a historically terrible showing in their doubleheader with the Diamondbacks on Sunday. Two games, two losses, one combined hit for the Braves. Just awful. Getting close to completely revamping the offense with FAs.

Was fun watching it go back and forth. Good win!

Well - after being up all week I lost it over the weekend.  Have scored third most points in the league so far but have the most scored against me.  Frustrating but it’s a long season.  Need a little more out of some of my pitchers

20 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

Was fun watching it go back and forth. Good win!

Thanks! I went to sleep last night when Padres were down 7-1. I thought it was over.  Imagine my surprise this morning when I found Padres won and Melancon got the save!

First time playing FB and it’s tough. Bad start but Im learning a lot. Got a feeling things are gonna turn around for my team. Time will tell 

• Like 1

Just now, jwill2420 said:

First time playing FB and it’s tough. Bad start but I learning a lot. Got a feeling things are gonna turn around for my team. Time will tell 

My team is garbage. Also Soto being out is killing me. Hopefully this week I can turn it around. Still having fun though.

Looking to move one of my SS if anyone is in need. Trea Turner or Corey Seager or Aldaberto Mondesi.

7 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

HA! Saddest match up of the week.

Bet you thought you were gonna crush me after my 2 points on Monday.  Combine that with yesterday, 14 point 2 day total.  Stellar.

21 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

My team is garbage. Also Soto being out is killing me. Hopefully this week I can turn it around. Still having fun though.

One part of having fun playing Fantasy Baseball as I said before is seeing a guy like JA Happ still pitching, I had no idea he was still playing, he’s 38. Loved him as a rookie with the Phillies,  if you look at his career win/loss record it isn’t bad. Always seemed like a good guy with some bad luck like getting that line drive to the head back in 2013. 
 Overall he’s no HOFer, but still a solid MLB career for sure. 

• Like 2

I’m in another high scoring game.  Top 2 points of the week against each other.  Going to be close.

Two catchers now on the injured list, ugh. Btw, David Moore, center from Grambling could be a catcher, 6ft 330lbs, he can do backflips and dunk.  

23 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’m in another high scoring game.  Top 2 points of the week against each other.  Going to be close.

I am going to lose this week. I only win when I suck. :lol:

Also, thanks for pitching Urquidy against me!