**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

50 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Shake back tonight. 

Embiid is a game time decision 

He’s obviously hurting. It’s tough to watch. I wish they’d just let him rest.

• Like 2

Let's be honest, you should be watching the Bulls Knicks instead of this game. 

Rose to Knicks had to be a handshake deal because Sixers had to have offered more if he was available. 

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Why is Joel so lazy with the super easy, close passes?

Hes just not engaged this year like he was last year. 

The defense from the second unit was horrendous. Lots of bad turnovers. Shake’s play was encouraging on the offensive end at least. Embiid is hurting but carried them. This team needs to make a move…. Desperately.

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Let's be honest, you should be watching the Bulls Knicks instead of this game. 

Rose to Knicks had to be a handshake deal because Sixers had to have offered more if he was available. 

I’m pretty sure that derrick Rose asked to be traded to the Knicks. I remember there was an article on The Athletic saying that’s the team he preferred to go to and the Pistons fulfilled his request. 

Looking around the conference, the Sixers might be the 6th or 7th best team if Joel Embiid‘s knee is going to be a problem the rest of the year. Especially until they do something with Simmons I can’t put them above the bucks, Nets or Miami. I really like the bulls team. I don’t think they are a title contender but i do think they have a shot at being a top 4 seed. And frankly the wizards are playing much better than I thought they would early on. I think the Hawks and Knicks without the Sixers getting something from Ben Simmons (or trade or he plays) aren’t better than them. 

I don’t want to see Ben on the court but the best possible scenario right might may be for Joel to sit a few, and Ben starts playing and does well until Joel comes back. That’s the only way I can see his trade value ever increasing even a little. 

No Ben. Rest Joel and deal with the losses. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

10 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

I’m not concerned about the wins/losses in that situation, I’m just trying to get Ben’s value up from zero to at least something. 

57 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’m not concerned about the wins/losses in that situation, I’m just trying to get Ben’s value up from zero to at least something. 

I don't think his value is 0. I think he has value for a nice player and a 1st round pick.  It's just not what Morey thinks it is,  and it never will be.  We should have taken some of the offers that were on the table. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m pretty sure that derrick Rose asked to be traded to the Knicks. I remember there was an article on The Athletic saying that’s the team he preferred to go to and the Pistons fulfilled his request. 

Looking around the conference, the Sixers might be the 6th or 7th best team if Joel Embiid‘s knee is going to be a problem the rest of the year. Especially until they do something with Simmons I can’t put them above the bucks, Nets or Miami. I really like the bulls team. I don’t think they are a title contender but i do think they have a shot at being a top 4 seed. And frankly the wizards are playing much better than I thought they would early on. I think the Hawks and Knicks without the Sixers getting something from Ben Simmons (or trade or he plays) aren’t better than them. 

I think the Hawks with whatever piece the Sixers get back from Simmons are better than the Sixers at this point. 

They are absolutely loaded at every position and can make a trade for a star if want too. 

7 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Wins mean nothing if he ends up done for the year. Sit him and get it right. 

Its about pain management and rehab. He could sit for another 3 months and its not going to make much of a difference. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

The sixers were offered Russel and 2 1st round picks. That's more than fair. Morey has a fantasy that he will get Dame or Beal for him. I'll give you a hint of how this ends... he won't 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

The sixers were offered Russel and 2 1st round picks. That's more than fair. Morey has a fantasy that he will get Dame or Beal for him. I'll give you a hint of how this ends... he won't 

yeah...the wiz actually look pretty good so far. and dame has been playing like sheet. 

25 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Its about pain management and rehab. He could sit for another 3 months and its not going to make much of a difference. 

He just injured it the other day. How can we know that?

Nice stat line for Maxey last night anyway. 16, 6, and 6. Had a couple of real nice passes. I know he isn’t a natural PG, but I’m still a believer that he can grow into the role. 

• Like 2