**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

29 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Richman] Joel Embiid is out tonight (rest) against the Trail Blazers.

I guess he will play in both Wed/Thur back to backs.

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

I would be ecstatic if we dropped even 2-2.5.

I only have 60 bucks in so far.  I wanted to do it at .000024 but had just drained my coinbase and wanted to wait for it to go on robinhood.

Next thing you know it already trippled to .000075. So I bought on coinbase at .000064 or something like that. 

27 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I guess he will play in both Wed/Thur back to backs.

I just want him to play in the next Knicks game.  That's the one I'm going to. 

[Ramona Shelburne] Embiid had an MRI on his sore right knee over the weekend which revealed no concerns, according to sources. Sitting this game is for rest, since Sixers have packed schedule. He’s expected back on Wednesday.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I only have 60 bucks in so far.  I wanted to do it at .000024 but had just drained my coinbase and wanted to wait for it to go on robinhood.

Next thing you know it already trippled to .000075. So I bought on coinbase at .000064 or something like that. 

I just want him to play in the next Knicks game.  That's the one I'm going to. 

The Robinhood rumors keep on swirling.  Apparently its suppose to be listed on Kraken this week.  

• Like 1

Six games in the next nine nights.  I assume Embiid would also sit out next Monday against the Knicks to be ready for the national game against the Bucks? 

Also, the Cuz was saying earlier that he expects Ben to play in that road trip that starts on the 13th.  You know how Ben loves to play the Jazz but we'll see.  I still have my doubts that he puts on the uniform again. 

image.thumb.png.cfd24baa33cf5147a5381358c6690fd6.png

I wasn't planning on going to a game anytime soon but a buddy of mine wanted to go so I caved and got us tickets for Wednesday night against the Bulls.  If nothing else, I'll get to see the new uni's and court.

I can't stand Michael Barkann anymore... I seriously cringe when I see him on any pre/postgame show 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Six games in the next nine nights.  I assume Embiid would also sit out next Monday against the Knicks to be ready for the national game against the Bucks? 

Also, the Cuz was saying earlier that he expects Ben to play in that road trip that starts on the 13th.  You how Ben loves to play the Jazz but we'll see.  I still have my doubts that he puts on the uniform again. 

If they care about seeding, I think Embiid is more likely to play the knicks and bucks, and rest vs Toronto or Indy as they are lesser teams. 

10 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Tobias Harris OUT due to Covid protocols

I guess Niang starts now.

29 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I can't stand Michael Barkann anymore... I seriously cringe when I see him on any pre/postgame show 

When he was a host on WIP and Embiid was sitting out his second season, Barkann did an entire show advocating that we trade Embiid for a 2nd round pick or "whatever anyone would give us for him”. He also advocated for cutting Lane Johnson. There have always been idiots in the philly sports scene but that guy take it to another level.

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I guess Niang starts now.

I read somewhere that Furk is starting in his place. Weird. 

50 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Tonight is the 25th Anniversary of Allen Iverson's debut game with the Sixers 

Holy crap I was there for that. Freak time goes by fast.

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

She is absolutely atrocious

I don't mind her in normal play by play but her excited voice isn't authentic 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't mind her in normal play by play but her excited voice isn't authentic 

She is just talking and then just starts screaming I can't stand it. She sounds like a gremlin.

And why the Eff is she calling niang the mini van!?! 🤬

Niang and Drummond are probaby the best veteran FA signings in this city since Blount and Long 

• Like 1

Loss by the blazers should be a reality check to lillard he’s never winning there. Both of the sixers best players were out and they still won. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Loss by the blazers should be a reality check to lillard he’s never winning there. Both of the sixers best players were out and they still won. 

Well, he did account for that possibility when he added his statement that hes not just going to run when the times are tough. Morey, the rest of the FO, and all of our fans need to take that reality check too. 

He doesnt want to leave. They dont want to trade him. And even if those parties agreed to part ways, he doesnt want to come here anyway. Im over it. On top of all that, he sucks this year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Also, the Cuz was saying earlier that he expects Ben to play in that road trip that starts on the 13th.  You how Ben loves to play the Jazz but we'll see.  I still have my doubts that he puts on the uniform again. 

Cuz?