Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

It’s gonna come down to if Lebron wants him or not. 

He won't be back if doesn't get to the Finals 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He won't be back if doesn't get to the Finals 

I would love that but if we somehow to get to eastern conference finals, I bet he doesn’t get fired. 

3 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

This guy is such an unlikable D Bag 

 

 

I dare you to look at that roster!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I dare you to look at that roster!!!!!!

Dudes that were on that roster sitting there like WTF coach!?

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Blew a 3-1 lead. Hell of a coaching job Doc!

 

 

Didn't that Pistons team win the title in 04? 

18 minutes ago, nipples said:

Dudes that were on that roster sitting there like WTF coach!?

He is such a deek!!

5 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Didn't that Pistons team win the title in 04? 

Not the Detroit team he is talking about. Doc for fired that season 10 games in. 

37 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Didn't that Pistons team win the title in 04? 

They lost in the next round. Won it the following year.

Doc makes rooting for them to blow this so easy 

I can’t root against them, even if I know it would be best in the long run if they lose. First round exit is definitely getting Glenn fired. 

5A09086B-3A0A-4991-BB37-86DD21D687D1.jpeg

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

5A09086B-3A0A-4991-BB37-86DD21D687D1.jpeg

Don't joke around.....Howie might butcher the draft too with jokes like this!

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d get Korkmaz some minutes early tonight. He’s been brutal this year, but if he can get hot he’ll be an asset. Put him in, let him get a few shots to see if he’s in. If not, he gets banished back to the end of the bench. But if he does find his stroke, that’s a big boost. 

16 minutes ago, nipples said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d get Korkmaz some minutes early tonight. He’s been brutal this year, but if he can get hot he’ll be an asset. Put him in, let him get a few shots to see if he’s in. If not, he gets banished back to the end of the bench. But if he does find his stroke, that’s a big boost. 

Agreed. Niang has no business playing in this series. Shake has looked Shaky. At least Korky has the ability to be a spot up shooter and not get totally abused defensively like Niang.

I’d be surprised if the bucks are able to win the series against Boston with middleton out 

 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d be surprised if the bucks are able to win the series against Boston with middleton out 

 

That sucks. Going from Finals last year to getting on a plane 48 hrs later to play in the Olympics then having a shortened off season is a lot of wear and tear. 

Celtics still at plus odds to make it out of the Eastern Conference Finals at +125 and that seems like a good bet. 

 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d get Korkmaz some minutes early tonight. He’s been brutal this year, but if he can get hot he’ll be an asset. Put him in, let him get a few shots to see if he’s in. If not, he gets banished back to the end of the bench. But if he does find his stroke, that’s a big boost. 

korkmaz hasn't been  hot for about a year & a half. :lol:  my god would he get scorched by the raptors' wings.   

I just started watching basketball the last few years, and have now arched more games this year than ever before. When I started watching, the team wasn’t winning as many games but they were a lot of fun to watch and played with a ton of energy and movement. This year, I’ve been happier because they’ve won more but have had less fun watching the games. And the playoffs have not been enjoyable to watch at all with the lack of energy and movement, even for an uninformed noob that doesn’t know jack about the game like me. 
 

I guess this is about the perfect story for a Philadelphia sports team… suck me in as a fan just enough to make me miserable watching them game after game. 

yeah....there's a lot more pressure on the team to win this year because of expectations...especially after acquiring harden. and they're playing like there's a lot more pressure on them. :lol:  some of them just aren't cut out for meaningful, playoff basketball. 

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

korkmaz hasn't been  hot for about a year & a half. :lol:  my god would he get scorched by the raptors' wings.   

Everyone is getting torched by them. We’re kind of in desperate times right now. I see no harm in giving Kork some run early instead of Shake just to see if he’s found his shot. If not, fine don’t play him anymore. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Everyone is getting torched by them. We’re kind of in desperate times right now. I see no harm in giving Kork some run early instead of Shake just to see if he’s found his shot. If not, fine don’t play him anymore. 

i guess.  i mean, kork played himself out of the rotation in the regular season...so i would be shocked if he didn't completely suck in a playoff atmosphere....but the entire bench is just garbage, so.....

  • Author
16 hours ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Doc makes rooting for them to blow this so easy 

Harden as well.  

ho3nk964t9w81.jpg

28 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

korkmaz hasn't been  hot for about a year & a half. :lol:  my god would he get scorched by the raptors' wings.   

But at least would score more than Niang's 3 points who also got hunted on the defensive end

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

But at least would score more than Niang's 3 points who also got hunted on the defensive end

the raptors are such a bad matchup for niang. :lol:  his chubby guy, old man game doesn't work against all the elite athletes they throw out there. honestly, there aren't any answers on the sixers' bench. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.