Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

3rd year is where they either take that next leap or they don't. 

LaVine is what 27 and Patrick Williams is that wing defender that can play to guard Tatum. I would honestly consider it. 

Honestly Lavine is likely the best fit of any star that’s out there and available with embiid and harden. I think you could potentially be able to pull it off without maxey if he makes it known to the bulls he’s leaving via free agency so get what you can in a sign and trade. If the bulls don’t want too i expect tobias to be dealt to clear the space to just outright sign him. But this would require he wants to go to Philly and only Philly to get that type of deal worked out. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

3rd year is where they either take that next leap or they don't. 

LaVine is what 27 and Patrick Williams is that wing defender that can play to guard Tatum. I would honestly consider it. 

Not always. If you look at Beal it was year 5 when he made a huge jump from scoring in the mid-high teens up to around 23 per game. 

19 minutes ago, nipples said:

Not always. If you look at Beal it was year 5 when he made a huge jump from scoring in the mid-high teens up to around 23 per game. 

One guy doesn't make it right and the issues is Embiid doesn't have 3 more years to wait around. 

Big guards and wings win in this league more than anyone else. The Sixers have none nor no one to defend them and until that happens expect 2nd round exits. 

18 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

One guy doesn't make it right and the issues is Embiid doesn't have 3 more years to wait around. 

Big guards and wings win in this league more than anyone else. The Sixers have none nor no one to defend them and until that happens expect 2nd round exits. 

I’ve already said that I see no good path to winning a title in the next few years. Not if they keep Harden, which it seems like they’re going to. That’s why I mentioned that as much as I’d hate to see it, trading Embiid coming off an MVP-type season could be the best thing going forward, along with moving Harris. They need to completely rebuild, and the easiest way to do that is by using Embiid as a big ticket trade piece. 

Bulls are interested in Mattisse. 

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Bulls are interested in Mattisse. 

Cool. They interest in tobias? 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Bulls are interested in Mattisse. 

Can we have Coby?

  • Author
3 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Bulls are interested in Mattisse. 

Good.  One of a few that needs to go.  

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Can we have Coby?

I would be happy. 

I mean yay but why would they want matisse??

36 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

I mean yay but why would they want matisse??

Tbh besides last year the bulls have been a crap run organization basically since they Rose years. I think Lavine is gone. Not cause of what lavar Ball said. I just don’t think the bulls believe he’s a max player and he wants to go somewhere else. I actually think he’s going to be a sign and trade somewhere. Might ultimately behoove them to get someone like thybulle, picks and take tobias for 22-23 then use him as an expiring contract next year to try and do a sign and trade for someone they believe is a max contract. Still think klutch being dbags is gonna be an issue 

Nets have 6ers pick currently,  which is 23rd. But they are able to defer it to next year,  and have to June 1st to decide. 

I'd guess the Nets keep that pick.  But something to keep an eye on.  We may end up with a draft pick this year. 

28 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Nets have 6ers pick currently,  which is 23rd. But they are able to defer it to next year,  and have to June 1st to decide. 

I'd guess the Nets keep that pick.  But something to keep an eye on.  We may end up with a draft pick this year. 

Based off listening to bodner and neubeck on WIP in interviews both came off like they believe the sixers keep the pick cause the nets believe the sixers might regress more next year as harden is another year older and some belief it’s going to be challenging for the sixers to improve the roster enough. As well as belief the east could be be better. also bodner discussed the sixers could select a kid then sign him but do it for a team they are trading with. Send him there after a couple weeks of signing. 

10 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Based off listening to bodner and neubeck on WIP in interviews both came off like they believe the sixers keep the pick cause the nets believe the sixers might regress more next year as harden is another year older and some belief it’s going to be challenging for the sixers to improve the roster enough. As well as belief the east could be be better. also bodner discussed the sixers could select a kid then sign him but do it for a team they are trading with. Send him there after a couple weeks of signing. 

I was just reading this too

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-76ers/draft-prospects-confirm-talks/

Bobby Marks says Nets are likely to defer to next year and 6ers keep pick. 

Sixers have been meeting with prospects.

19 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Bulls are interested in Mattisse. 

Patrick Williams would be nice. 

On 5/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, mr_hunt said:

gotta be a typical philly fan and root against teams now that the sixers are out. so i'm rooting against boston (always) & against steph curry's face.

 

his face!

 

 

Faces I can't watch:

Curry
Booker 
Trae Young

On 5/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Curious question, would you be willing to deal maxey if you got a legit star back which likely includes shipping Harris and maxey? Also which stars would you actually consider or make the move to trade him? I ask cause windhorst and Aldridge has put it out there he may be part of a deal. 

Why a team would trade a cornerstone piece, a player who is becoming a star faster than anyone in the league, is VERY young and would be great for over a decade...  is beyond me. Maxey is un-tradable, if one has an ounce of sanity. You always keep a special player. Toby, Thybulle and other- go right ahead. Maxey is a cornerstone to keep building upon and you keep him, no matter what. He is also fearless in the playoffs at this very young age, and THAT is priceless. Not every player is cut out for the playoffs. Maxey is going to thrive in future playoffs. Gotta have that.

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was just reading this too

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-76ers/draft-prospects-confirm-talks/

Bobby Marks says Nets are likely to defer to next year and 6ers keep pick. 

Sixers have been meeting with prospects.

There’s some intriguing guys in the 20s they can go after. I think one with high upside is Leonard Miller. He’s from Canada. If he stays in the draft he has the size and length you want. Problem is he isn’t ready for the nba. I know Kentucky and Arizona have been all in on him. His combine shooting numbers aren’t great. I think him being out of high school going against guys with college or g league experience has been a little overwhelming. His subpar combine ultimately force him to either go g league or college and next year i would expect him to be a top 20 pick. If he stays in there i think you’d be banking on long term with all his attributes. Problem is i think the sixers are picking for whomever they have a trade set up with. 

some other guys in that area I’d like are MarJon Beauchamp (needs to work on his shot), Jaden Hardy (doesn’t really play defense. Good shot but poor shot selection really due to age), jalen Williams (Santa Clara), Jake LaRiva and Nikola jovic. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There’s some intriguing guys in the 20s they can go after. I think one with high upside is Leonard Miller. He’s from Canada. If he stays in the draft he has the size and length you want. Problem is he isn’t ready for the nba. I know Kentucky and Arizona have been all in on him. His combine shooting numbers aren’t great. I think him being out of high school going against guys with college or g league experience has been a little overwhelming. His subpar combine ultimately force him to either go g league or college and next year i would expect him to be a top 20 pick. If he stays in there i think you’d be banking on long term with all his attributes. Problem is i think the sixers are picking for whomever they have a trade set up with. 

some other guys in that area I’d like are MarJon Beauchamp (needs to work on his shot), Jaden Hardy (doesn’t really play defense. Good shot but poor shot selection really due to age), jalen Williams (Santa Clara), Jake LaRiva and Nikola jovic. 

I have paid 0 attention to the combine or any draft stuff because I assumed we had no pick. Now Im going to have to cram for a month. 

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Why a team would trade a cornerstone piece, a player who is becoming a star faster than anyone in the league, is VERY young and would be great for over a decade...  is beyond me. Maxey is un-tradable, if one has an ounce of sanity. You always keep a special player. Toby, Thybulle and other- go right ahead. Maxey is a cornerstone to keep building upon and you keep him, no matter what. He is also fearless in the playoffs at this very young age, and THAT is priceless. Not every player is cut out for the playoffs. Maxey is going to thrive in future playoffs. Gotta have that.

 

If Thunder came to you and said SGA and Kendrich Williams for Harris and Maxey you turn them down? 

Or Patrick Williams and LaVine for Maxey and Harris your not even thinking about it? 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have paid 0 attention to the combine or any draft stuff because I assumed we had no pick. Now Im going to have to cram for a month. 

Malaki Branham, Tari Eason, Walker Kessler, Kennedy Chandler, Wendell Moore

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There’s some intriguing guys in the 20s they can go after. I think one with high upside is Leonard Miller. He’s from Canada. If he stays in the draft he has the size and length you want. Problem is he isn’t ready for the nba. I know Kentucky and Arizona have been all in on him. His combine shooting numbers aren’t great. I think him being out of high school going against guys with college or g league experience has been a little overwhelming. His subpar combine ultimately force him to either go g league or college and next year i would expect him to be a top 20 pick. If he stays in there i think you’d be banking on long term with all his attributes. Problem is i think the sixers are picking for whomever they have a trade set up with. 

some other guys in that area I’d like are MarJon Beauchamp (needs to work on his shot), Jaden Hardy (doesn’t really play defense. Good shot but poor shot selection really due to age), jalen Williams (Santa Clara), Jake LaRiva and Nikola jovic. 

Looks like Jalen Williams might be a lottery pick kid is shooting up the boards 

26 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

If Thunder came to you and said SGA and Kendrich Williams for Harris and Maxey you turn them down? 

Or Patrick Williams and LaVine for Maxey and Harris your not even thinking about it? 

Did you read what I said? 

42 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

If Thunder came to you and said SGA and Kendrich Williams for Harris and Maxey you turn them down? 

Or Patrick Williams and LaVine for Maxey and Harris your not even thinking about it? 

Probably not. Maxey's upside is too high. He could be Ja Morant 18 months from now and we'd all be kicking ourselves. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

If Thunder came to you and said SGA and Kendrich Williams for Harris and Maxey you turn them down? 

Or Patrick Williams and LaVine for Maxey and Harris your not even thinking about it? 

Tbnt

not trading maxey

Trading Maxey could turn out like trading Jrue. But worse, because Maxey is even better. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.