Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Also,  saw the summer league roster.

I'm actually excited about it.

Champagnie, Queen, Petrusev, Joe, Bassey, Riller...

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Here's a little info on Queen's career so far. 

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/lists/get-to-know-new-sixers-addition-trevelin-queen-after-free-agent-deal/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

 

Seems like an excellent defender.

Only shot 33.5% from 3 but that's on 9 attempts per game. 

We need a guy who isn't afraid to pull. We had too much deferring from our bench last year. This guy seems like he chucks unlimited 3s.

I actually liked that signing. I don’t think he’s a major contributor this year though. I think if you develop him right he can be a solid rotation guy off the bench. It’s just not a move you expect on the first day of free agency tbh. If this took place 10 days later I think people would be cautiously excited because I think he has enough upside to be a rotational player in a year or two..

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I actually liked that signing. I don’t think he’s a major contributor this year though. I think if you develop him right he can be a solid rotation guy off the bench. It’s just not a move you expect on the first day of free agency tbh. If this took place 10 days later I think people would be cautiously excited because I think he has enough upside to be a rotational player in a year or two..

He seems like a better defending version of korkmaz. Instant upgrade to an end of bench guy who shouldn't get minutes most games.  But feels like this guy still has some upside, despite being 25 already...  Kork seems done growing.

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

He seems like a better defending version of korkmaz. Instant upgrade to an end of bench guy who shouldn't get minutes most games.  But feels like this guy still has some upside, despite being 25 already...  Kork seems done growing.

Frankly if they can develop him close to what they did with Covington over the next couple seasons they should be thrilled. Covington was 23 his rookie year. So he’s a little older 

Is there room for Lonnie walker?

1 hour ago, Right4thePicking said:

Is there room for Lonnie walker?

He got signed by the Lakers like 2 days ago bruh

I remember a 3-5 new players in 3-5 days tweet.

No action on day 2.

But this weekend they are meeting with Harden.

Wonder if we see another move or 2 or 3 today before they finalize that contract for him. 

34 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I remember a 3-5 new players in 3-5 days tweet.

No action on day 2.

But this weekend they are meeting with Harden.

Wonder if we see another move or 2 or 3 today before they finalize that contract for him. 

They are mostly done most likely 

9 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

They are mostly done most likely 

I'm a little surprised Thybulle didn't get traded. I never thought Tobi would get traded- due to his twisted contract, but I thought a Thybulle trade could land one more 2-way player.

31 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

They are mostly done most likely 

Don't think so.  There are vet mins and trades. 

I'm thinking we see 1 of each. 

Cant wait to watch the twolves cry as embiid owns both their bigs

Basically something like this 

 

9A0D966E-E535-4395-9B80-74B5EC32E99D.jpeg

Interesting take by bodner and hofman in their latest podcast, shams apparently said harden could do a 1+1 contract where he becomes a FA next year. So realistically harden could sign his deal become a FA next year and renegotiate after this year add to that Harris having an expiring contract could really benefit the sixers 

22 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Interesting take by bodner and hofman in their latest podcast, shams apparently said harden could do a 1+1 contract where he becomes a FA next year. So realistically harden could sign his deal become a FA next year and renegotiate after this year add to that Harris having an expiring contract could really benefit the sixers 

I do think Harden is done moving teams and will try to do what he can to save salary 

33 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I do think Harden is done moving teams and will try to do what he can to save salary 

I actually think he wants to try to win a title cause he could potentially change the narrative about what fans and analyst say about him. And his value plummeted this year 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Basically something like this 

 

9A0D966E-E535-4395-9B80-74B5EC32E99D.jpeg

I’m not big on any of the players we traded here but if we trade five players for one Eric Gordon I’m gonna be pissed. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’m not big on any of the players we traded here but if we trade five players for one Eric Gordon I’m gonna be pissed. 

It’s really the only way it would work unless you deal tobias or harden takes significantly less like nearly 20 mil less than his opt in 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It’s really the only way it would work unless you deal tobias or harden takes significantly less like nearly 20 mil less than his opt in 

Yea. Idk how it happens but I’d do this. Probably not possible though

image.thumb.png.28795fa983a058cab0793511731f8db7.png

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yea. Idk how it happens but I’d do this. Probably not possible though

image.thumb.png.28795fa983a058cab0793511731f8db7.png

Can’t trade tucker until December i believe. Plus houston wants a first for Gordon. Why i think portland would trade a protected first for thybulle in the deal and it would go to houston. 

That settlement guy says Durant market shrunk.

Non-contenders  not willing to mortgage future for him. 

Next 48 hours bla bla.

Could stay in brooklyn

16 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

That settlement guy says Durant market shrunk.

Non-contenders  not willing to mortgage future for him. 

Next 48 hours bla bla.

Could stay in brooklyn

If ayton signs an offer sheet elsewhere that really hurts the suns cause they are not able to trade him if they match the offer sheet. Add on pacers don’t need to clear more space to do so for ayton. They can trade turner after that. Better for Phoenix to do a sign and trade with pacers to get someone like turner. 

nets not wanting ayton hurts Phoenix cause they want bridges and cam and more. Imo them signing Claxton to his 2 year $20 mil contract in FA makes ayton not needed. Ayton wants a max if close to it. He’s not worth that to them with claxton. The longer this goes and if ayton signs a offer sheet then the sixers package begins to look better with maxey, thybulle, springer, Harris, 2029 pick and taking away protections in the previous trade they made. 

And then you got kyrie being kyrie 

 

Kessler Edwards is now an UFA, was with the Nets

What do you guys think of Thomas Bryant? He’s young and can shoot the 3 a bit for a center. Better option than anything on the roster just don’t know what he signs for. 

New city edition jerseys for next year 

 

0A0FB1FB-E9C6-4BCA-BF97-B0079D28469A.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.