Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Blazehound said:

Woof. That’s a lot of first round picks. Wonder what the protections are.

well, since you asked..

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Damn. If the Jazz are rebuilding, that’s a great start. 

Good lord.  The return for KD is going to be insane 

2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Damn. If the Jazz are rebuilding, that’s a great start. 

Danny ainge doing what he did to Brooklyn years ago for gobert who’s really not worth 4 firsts  

Awesome tweet 

 

I don't think Gobert is worth 4 1st round picks. 

 

I'm also disappointed Huerter is changing teams and not coming here.  He a guy I've always liked since the draft. 

1 hour ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Good lord.  The return for KD is going to be insane 

Would love to see Ayton sign a poison pill max with the Spurs or Pacers while Suns are trying to get KD. That would be hilarious 

3 hours ago, 315Eagles said:

It's amazing how the media, especially ESPN, is trying to get KD and Kyrie to the Lakers.

It’s why I will always hate the lakers (even more than Boston). They’re the Dallas cowboys of the NBA.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:56 PM, Khani1 said:

The Nets are left with Ben and Kyrie. Too funny. I hope Ben stays on the Nets. 

If Kyrie leaves I think this is an ideal setup for Ben. There is no pressure on him to win so I bet he will start to put up numbers (empty numbers) but to the point people start to think he is an all star again.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I don't think Gobert is worth 4 1st round picks. 

 

I'm also disappointed Huerter is changing teams and not coming here.  He a guy I've always liked since the draft. 

For that? Maybe my evaluation of guys is off but in a close out game vs the Sixers two years ago he went for 26. I want guys that can play in meaningful games. 

 

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

I just noticed your icon. LMAO. 

Interesting 

 

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

and they only lost injured danny green, milsap, & d.jordan. 

Any chance we can get Seth back and have him coming off the bench?

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Interesting 

 

If I was the Pelicans, I'd trade Zion and picks for KD.  Assuming of course KD wouldn't mind going to New Orleans.   But him with Brandon Ingram and CJ McCollum would be a nice trio.

7 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

If I was the Pelicans, I'd trade Zion and picks for KD.  Assuming of course KD wouldn't mind going to New Orleans.   But him with Brandon Ingram and CJ McCollum would be a nice trio.

Zion got extended. I dont think they can trade him for a couple months now.

And I dont know why anyone would want Zion even on his rookie contract, let alone now on a 5 year max deal. He now has the worst contract in the league.

If I was Brooklyn, Id be wanting Baby Durant. Ingram or no deal. 

 

Vin has spoken.

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

Vin has spoken.

I wish it were true. Id trade Harris and Thybulle for that. 

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

Vin has spoken.

If only

 

 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

 

 

Should go well. The fans that cheered when he tore his Achilles in the finals. 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Should go well. The fans that cheered when he tore his Achilles in the finals. 

I've never cheered an injury or condone it in anyway but is it really that bad? That a guy can't play game that well anymore? Its different cheering a guy that might kt ever be able to walk again from a neck injury or a brain injury but a leg injury where you can't nt play that well? Meh, cheering Irving getting taking out on a stretcher over a leg injury is way worse. 

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I've never cheered an injury or condone it in anyway but is it really that bad? That a guy can't play game that well anymore? Its different cheering a guy that might kt ever be able to walk again from a neck injury or a brain injury but a leg injury where you can't nt play that well? Meh, cheering Irving getting taking out on a stretcher over a leg injury is way worse. 

I would say yes because it’s not one time thing. It wasn’t just that KD situation. They also cheered and were happy when it happened to embiid who he’s good friends with as well. I don’t think nba guys seeing fan base not just 1 time but twice in the span of a 4 year window being thrilled with it. If it was a one time thing and didn’t happen again i could see it not as a bigger deal. Add on not sure he wants to play in Toronto anyway due to other reasons  

I’m guessing Kd isn’t going to forget about it as kd is the type of guy that doesn’t forget and uses burner accounts on Twitter to roast people or go after fans. maybe i could see another athlete not caring or forgiving raptors fans. I know he said it was water under the bridge but he also clapped back at the raptors fans saying they’ll never make back to a finals so that’ll make it easier for him to get over them cheering. I tend to not believe he doesn’t hold that grudge 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Zion got extended. I dont think they can trade him for a couple months now.

And I dont know why anyone would want Zion even on his rookie contract, let alone now on a 5 year max deal. He now has the worst contract in the league.

If I was Brooklyn, Id be wanting Baby Durant. Ingram or no deal. 

Didn't realize he signed an extension. 

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Didn't realize he signed an extension. 

Not actually sure if he signed yet.  But they're apparently close. Remember seeing that yesterday

Here's a little info on Queen's career so far. 

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/lists/get-to-know-new-sixers-addition-trevelin-queen-after-free-agent-deal/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

 

Seems like an excellent defender.

Only shot 33.5% from 3 but that's on 9 attempts per game. 

We need a guy who isn't afraid to pull. We had too much deferring from our bench last year. This guy seems like he chucks unlimited 3s.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.