**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

59 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

This team is hard to watch and the announcers make it 10x worse 

Embiid is gonna score 50, and it's not exciting. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Embiid is gonna score 50, and it's not exciting. 

They were down in the 2nd Quarter and were playing sloppy 

I guess I shouldnt let it go without mentioning, today is a key date in the NBA calendar for trades. Many players are now eligible to be included in deals. Important in salary matching on any potential Tobias trade if one were to come.

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

They won again.

In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

• Haha 2

Minutes Harden as played since his return:  38, 47, 38, 36, and 36. Averaging 37.7 for the season and leads the league in this. 

Embiid, Maxey, and Harris are all in the Top 40 in the league of minutes played per game. 

This at all, won't come back to bite them. 

15 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Minutes Harden as played since his return:  38, 47, 38, 36, and 36. Averaging 37.7 for the season and leads the league in this. 

Embiid, Maxey, and Harris are all in the Top 40 in the league of minutes played per game. 

Doc Rivers is a Hall of Fame coach, he has won a Championship, you wouldn't doubt Popovich if he was playing his players this way!

• Haha 1

Anyone else have Fios and having issues with both Sportsnet channels?  Breaking up like mad over last week or so.  Can’t watch this game!

non stop pixelated!!!

1 hour ago, barho said:

Anyone else have Fios and having issues with both Sportsnet channels?  Breaking up like mad over last week or so.  Can’t watch this game!

non stop pixelated!!!

Check your connections then, if they’re ok, call and schedule a tech visit to turn your levels up.

• Like 1

he's often infuriating to watch...but i gotta give tobi props. he's shooting threes at a great % this season.

• Haha 1

I went from watching every game during The Process Era to barely watching this season. 

I'll check the score, but I've pretty much lost interest 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I went from watching every game during The Process Era to barely watching this season. 

Theyve won 5 in a row. Maybe theyll get good.

I just see Melton and Milton going back to the bench and people will go back to thinking they suck. Because Doc cant figure out rotations and doesnt know how to use his players to their strengths. And those guys arent good bench guys.

Then he will trade for Eric Gordon at the deadline. And that wont be exciting either. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

glenn doing glenn things :nonono:   

after the 0-3, 1-4 start maybe he was coaching for his job.

Even still, the win streak is helping, but a few games over .500 is less than expectations.

I think he felt he needed to lean on these guys to save himself.

On top of that, limiting minutes has never kept Embiid healthy anyway. 

21 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I haven’t been paying much attention either, but that has more to do with being in baseball/football mode the last couple months. I’m sure once the Eagles season is over I’ll be paying more attention to the Sixers. 

On 12/17/2022 at 1:12 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

glenn doing glenn things :nonono:   

Sean reads the thread

It's not just us.  I noticed a thread on realgm about being bored with the team this year. 

Hopefully ownership is aware,  or catches on soon. This is a sign big changes are needed.  Like firing coach and GM.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, iladelphxx said:

Phillies having a deep run and then the Eagles being great made the Sixers fall to the back burner for now.  Me personally, I get joy in watching Maxey play and not much joy in watching Harden and Tucker play.  So since Maxey is out, I haven’t been watching much.  Also, I need to pick my spots with all the football recently there is only so much sports I can hog the big screen for.  But once the Eagles season concludes, it’ll pick up.  

• Like 3

We have a couple 3 and D players and should definitely be looking to pile up more future 1sts

The Los Angeles Lakers are likely to make a smaller deal that would involve at most one of their first-round picks following Anthony Davis' injury, sources told Jovan Buha of The Athletic.

Davis will miss at least one month due to a right foot injury. 

The likeliest trade package would involve some combination of Patrick Beverley, Kendrick Nunn, and one of their first-round picks in 2027 or 2029, likely with a protection.

The Lakers are looking for a 3-and-D wing or a combo forward to play next to LeBron James and Davis, though they do not believe there is a player out there that would put the team in immediate contention. 

Some names to watch include Jae Crowder, Eric Gordon, Alec Burks, P.J. Washington, and Kelly Oubre Jr., according to sources.