Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

This was the best half of offense if I have seen from them this year. The motion, screens, ball movement, flow was really nice. I know it’s the Pistons but it was nice to watch. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 1/5/2023 at 12:48 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

How does he still have a job

 

 

Because back when Bush was still in office he won with a loaded team of veteran all-stars. How did he get a job after LA? Our owner is an idiot. Why didn't he get fired last year? He's an idiot. Same answer for why he let the league take over his team, force his GM out, and give them a puppet who only had a job because of his daddy.  The owner is and forever will be the problem as long as he is here. 

 

 

I'm a big new balance guy now.  

The loathsome Cs are only 2.5 favs at the Nets tonight.  This seems like easy money with no KD.  Am I missing something? 

 

42 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

That team was really fun to watch even though they sucked record wise

 

 

Quote

 

The fake trade proposal

Utah Jazz Receive: G/F Furkan Korkmaz, G/F Matisse Thybulle, F/C Paul Reed

Philadelphia 76ers Receive: F/C Kelly Olynyk

 

 

50 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

 

We need a better rebounder. 

I've brought Olynyk up before as a good fit.  I would make that deal although I don't know how far it really moves the needle for this team's upside.

You are right that ideally they would get a better rebounder but I'm not sure there is an available player at the 4/5 that both rebounds and shoots at the level they need.

6 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I've brought Olynyk up before as a good fit.  I would make that deal although I don't know how far it really moves the needle for this team's upside.

You are right that ideally they would get a better rebounder but I'm not sure there is an available player at the 4/5 that both rebounds and shoots at the level they need.

So just keep reed

 

tired of watching young guys to play and develop elsewhere 

34 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

So just keep reed

 

tired of watching young guys to play and develop elsewhere 

That’s fine too I guess.  This team was built for this year and I don’t see Reed developing into anything of real relevance but if you do, then I can see why you wouldn’t do it. 
 

I don’t feel that strongly about it either way.

Harden gets Joel 10-12 easy points a game. 

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

So just keep reed

 

tired of watching young guys to play and develop elsewhere 

Well you have a guy that doesn't play young guys and Reed doesn't do much but hustle. He is 3rd string C, nothing more. 

Kelly would be a good player, can play small ball 5 or next to Embiid because he can shoot the 3. 41% on 3.5 attempts

JFC!  I miss 10 minutes and they go from down 2 to down 19

Watch a lot of different teams and think Sixers have some of the worst announcers in the league. Raptors are also pretty bad.

Knicks, Nets, Grizzlies, Hornets are some good ones. 

Paul Reed is a professional fouler. 

This is a weird game 

White dudes getting punked 

PXL_20230113_022011509.jpg

Just not good enough.

That's impressive 

20230112_191302.jpg

 

I saw that last night flipping back and forth from the Sixers game. Some things will never change. 

14 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

JFC!  I miss 10 minutes and they go from down 2 to down 19

Watching this team is pure torture. I can't take it anymore. 

Someone on Facebook has been championing for Kaxey to go to the bench. 

I just saw a stat that without him they had a top 4 defense.  With him,  20th.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.