**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Yep.  Houston was a nice remedy.  

it's just nice to see the team taking and MAKING threes.

edit:

as i posted this, curry airballed a three..  if we miss the rest of our threes tonight, guys...  i'm sorry.

edit x2:

green hit a three, pressure off me.

can we do a half or most of it without embiid with this lead?  i feel like he's only playing cause ben is not.  like he doesn't look right. 

Someone in the coaching staff or front office has to tell Embiid you are putting a heating pack on your back the second you come out. 

Crazy how you barely see in game recovery with ice, heat, percussion guns. 

3 hours ago, JayEcho said:

no warm body for today, let's see how the team does without him.

pretty good. Now imagine after a trade if they had 2 good players in his place.

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

pretty good. Now imagine after a trade if they had 2 good players in his place.

we're playing the rockets...  calm down with that.  i'd be more concerned if they were having difficulty with a team on a 6 game losing streak.

also, the sixers are actually hitting threes tonight.  something missing from the road games, especially the game against the jazz.  wish the sixers were at 12 threes in the 3rd at that game..  that means we'd have 12 extra points...  everything else goes the same...  and we only have 4 extra threes.  we win the utah game by 1 and beat the hottest team.

but that's neither here nor there.

2 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

we're playing the rockets...  calm down with that.  i'd be more concerned if they were having difficulty with a team on a 6 game losing streak.

also, the sixers are actually hitting threes tonight.  something missing from the road games, especially the game against the jazz.  wish the sixers were at 12 threes in the 3rd at that game..  that means we'd have 12 extra points...  everything else goes the same...  and we only have 4 extra threes.  we win the utah game by 1 and beat the hottest team.

but that's neither here nor there.

I didnt think they could hit 3s without ben

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I didnt think they could hit 3s without ben

ben leading on assisted threes means he's doing something right and getting people threes.

p.s.

sixers better not lose this game in the end.

there is no motion or ball movement in this offense. Doc needs to call some plays and get the ball moving so they can get a good shot.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

there is no motion or ball movement in this offense. Doc needs to call some plays and get the ball moving so they can get a good shot.

Why is Green old ass on Wall? 

12 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bigger disappointment than Ben this off season. He had one job, and failed miserably. 

tbf the offseason was around a month long. :lol:  

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

tbf the offseason was around a month long. :lol:  

Yeah I said a few times not to expect much improvement from anyone due to how little time there was to put on work. 

Though,  Shake took a gigantic step.  But it's a lot to ask to see a notable improvement from a player with 0 offensive skill who was a senior when drafted.  He is just never going to get much better than he is. 

13 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Is Ben glass man too now since he’s missing tonight’s game? 

Well let's see.  Since being drafted, Embiid has missed 280 games (LOL how is that even possible).  Simmons has missed 106 games since being drafted.  Those numbers include the full seasons they didn't play.  If we start since they both played seasons together (2017-18 season and on), then Embiid has missed 65 games, and Simmons has missed 24.

So yeah, I can totally see how you would think they're similar.