**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Shake's shot doesnt even look good anymore. It looked like a WNBA shot. 

Just came to post that. 

He has a horrible hitch in his shot. 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Just came to post that. 

He has a horrible hitch in his shot. 

Must have been working with fultz when he was hurt

• Like 1

Also hats off to Ben. Whatever cassell is doing it’s working. The last 10 games he really looks like a much different player. By that i mean he’s aggressive for the most part game in and game out. 18 points and 6-8 FT in the first half. The sixers issues right now don’t really stem around embiid, Simmons and harris. It’s inconsistency from curry and green and the bench has basically been dreadful for nearly a month now. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also hats off to Ben. Whatever cassell is doing it’s working. The last 10 games he really looks like a much different player. By that i mean he’s aggressive for the most part game in and game out. 18 points and 6-8 FT in the first half. The sixers issues right now don’t really stem around embiid, Simmons and harris. It’s inconsistency from curry and green and the bench has basically been dreadful for nearly a month now. 

I dont think its Cassell. I think its him lagging on all star voting. 

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont think its Cassell. I think its him lagging on all star voting. 

Possible. I tend to think cassell is a good coach. He’s played the pg for multiple championship teams. I thought cassell deserved a HC job in the league. His ability to get through to Ben might be something we’ve needed in the past and haven’t had. He might revert but if it continues i give credit to cassell. Additionally i don’t think lack of all star voting makes you a better FT shooter. Since Jan 6th hes shot 71% from the line. That to me is just improvement

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Possible. I tend to think cassell is a good coach. He’s played the pg for multiple championship teams. I thought cassell deserved a HC job in the league. His ability to get through to Ben might be something we’ve needed in the past and haven’t had. He might revert but if it continues i give credit to cassell. Additionally i don’t think lack of all star voting makes you a better FT shooter. Since Jan 6th hes shot 71% from the line. That to me is just improvement

I agree. Cassell is good, and he seems to have helped Ben cut down on turnovers. But that was occuring before all star voting was made public. Ben's more aggressive mindset epiphany has come after the voting results were made public. I wont believe this is here to stay untill we see it last a while after the all star game.

Watching the Nets/Clippers game and when KD comes back they will be a problem. 

I also bet they will be the favorites to get all the buyouts. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I feel fairly confident we can get Redick if/when hes bought out. Though a major part of the appeal here for him was Brett Brown. But Embiid was his boy too. 

Other than that, not sure. So... we really need to make a move. Even in addition to a potential JJ addition. I know there is time yet but Im really antsy about it seeing how theyre possibly looking at our record and seeding as a reason to stand pat, and knowing Doc has already vetoed numerous trades.

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

If i were the nets I’d try to get cousins to come there on a veteran minimum. 

12 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I feel fairly confident we can get Redick if/when hes bought out. Though a major part of the appeal here for him was Brett Brown. But Embiid was his boy too. 

Other than that, not sure. So... we really need to make a move. Even in addition to a potential JJ addition. I know there is time yet but Im really antsy about it seeing how theyre possibly looking at our record and seeding as a reason to stand pat, and knowing Doc has already vetoed numerous trades.

Redick's family also lives in Brooklyn so a plus for the Nets. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If i were the nets I’d try to get cousins to come there on a veteran minimum. 

I think they will get a few guys in a buyout. 

Harden and Kyrie have figured out their chemistry and KD has already shown the ability to fit with other superstars. They literally just need bodies 

oh I forgot about his Brooklyn tie.

Definitely. However don’t know who’s exactly going to be on the buyout market. I’d take my chances with cousins if he came cheap. Even in the decline with Houston he was averaging 9.6 points and 7.8 boards. I also think he’s as good or better than any big they currently have which isn’t saying much. 

I couldnt even see the foul when I was looking for it on replay. Whatever refs... refs won tonight.