**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

50 minutes ago, ggs5008 said:

Ben, 0 points???

Ben and Harris combining for 7 points midway through the 4th. This game likely isn’t close if either gave their usual ppg 

I was out for dinner with my wife. Now I am trying to decide whether to turn it on or now. It seems like I probably shouldnt. How the hell is this close?

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was out for dinner with my wife. Now I am trying to decide whether to turn it on or now. It seems like I probably shouldnt. How the hell is this close?

Basically the sixers taking their foot off the gas when they got up 17. Add on harris and Simmons doing next to nothing on offense

if the sixers lose this game and don’t get homecourt this is the game they’ll look back and as to why. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Basically the sixers taking their foot off the gas when they got up 17. Add on harris and Simmons doing next to nothing on offense

Im just checking the box score. Jesus christ its tied!!!

Amazing both teams have 4 points in this overtime. Harris and Simmons deserve to be criticized in this game. Both played like crap. Harris has 6 and Simmons has 3 in 69 combined minutes of action  

And of course Ben wins it lol well his 4th and 5th points were the difference lol 

Well, a win is a win but that's a whole lot of minutes for the first night of a road back to back.

Sixers are now 21-1 this season when Curry hits 50% or better from three. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s so clutch.  Not sure why people are worried about him in the playoffs?   Coffee is for closers.   

• Haha 2

This is from our pregame against OKC.  Who is that dunker at 01:04? 

35 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

Well, a win is a win but that's a whole lot of minutes for the first night of a road back to back.

Sixers are now 21-1 this season when Curry hits 50% or better from three. 

Game really should’ve been over when they got up 17. They basically took their foot off the gas. Bulls have been struggling lately so you hope that continues. 

Good job by Ben Simmons getting position for that tip.

Sorry, I find it hard to praise Ben for the winner when he had 5 freaking points. Wouldn’t have even gone to OT if he even puts up some offensive production in the first 48 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nipples said:

Sorry, I find it hard to praise Ben for the winner when he had 5 freaking points. Wouldn’t have even gone to OT if he even puts up some offensive production in the first 48 minutes. 

Not saying you’re wrong. I agree. However if Harris had more than 6 freaking points that’s also the case. To me both Ben and Harris deserve to be criticized. They both no showed for pretty much the entire game besides that tip in 

7 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Good job by Ben Simmons getting position for that tip.

Stayed downtown WS one night last week.   Ate at Camel City BBQ.  Not bad.   That’s all I got.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nipples said:

image.gif.2f08fc0f623db091bbe02749ba9edda7.gif

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

image.gif.2f08fc0f623db091bbe02749ba9edda7.gif

I wasn’t replying to you, I know you were being sarcastic. 

Morey for the win 

521B6B92-ED62-46DD-AF7E-6DACE721B966.jpeg

14 hours ago, therealdawk said:

This is from our pregame against OKC.  Who is that dunker at 01:04? 

Looks like Rayjon Tucker to me.

35 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

🙄

Nothing i like more than Lebron complaining even though last year he essentially called for it and was totally fine with it cause it wasn’t him but will use the old "pandemic” reasoning. This legitimately is only an issue cause he doesn’t want to have to play extra games. If the lakers were sitting comfortably atop of the West he’d be applauding it cause those teams are playing extra games and making money for the league

F354F4AF-1361-4DF9-A77D-5B2DAB0EB6A7.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Nothing i like more than Lebron complaining even though last year he essentially called for it and was totally fine with it cause it wasn’t him but will use the old "pandemic” reasoning. This legitimately is only an issue cause he doesn’t want to have to play extra games. If the lakers were sitting comfortably atop of the West he’d be applauding it cause those teams are playing extra games and making money for the league. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-wants-play-tournament-203700119.html

F354F4AF-1361-4DF9-A77D-5B2DAB0EB6A7.jpeg

Ya hate to see it

• Like 1

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Ya hate to see it

I have no issue with the 7-10 playing a tournament. Frankly i do think it’s meaningless in the grand scheme of how the playoffs will play out cause none of those teams usually will make it past round one (lakers might be an exception cause of injuries to AD and lebron). That said it’s another way to get revenue for the league and it creates more competition with teams 8-12 to play and not just tank.

Legitimately the only reason Lebron doesn’t like it at the current moment is cause the lakers might have to play in it. Again if they were sitting comfortably atop of the west he’s probably not saying a word and likely happy the team he is going to face is playing an added couple games before facing them round one.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Ya hate to see it

Ahh sheet then carry on, I didn't know about the stuff he said last year. Trust me lebron gets on my nerves too lol. I thought he was being genuine.. I should have known that something else was up with him lol. 

• Like 1