**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

shoulda been 6 on draymond.

So on that mulder/draymond foul, you want the ref to ignore the first foul but call the second contact. Interesting 

Sweet they let Green play with 6 fouls tonight 

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

So on that mulder/draymond foul, you want the ref to ignore the first foul but call the second contact. Interesting 

They blew the whistle when Green made contract, not the other guy.

Just now, Blazehound said:

Sweet they let Green play with 6 fouls tonight 

This happened with Derrick rose against me in game 7 of the eastern conference finals in like NBA2k14 maybe? Dude literally was the basketball version of Michael Vick in that one madden year. I lost by like 3-4 points :sad: 

I think it's safe to say that Steph is the greatest shooter in the history of the NBA.....he doesn't shoot from three point land, he shoots from 5 feet beyond like it's a layup.

• Like 1

Every clip I saw Seth was guarding him, not Thybulle. That still doesn't make sense when Seth is a below average defender. 

• Like 3

Impressive performance by Scott last night 

DCBA41D6-1858-484D-AFF6-129C6013D552.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

afro mike scott was somehow worse than regular mike scott. 

Should have started Thybulle and played Joe but Doc doesn't trust young kids. Rather play a bum. 

Might be his downfall once again. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

afro mike scott was somehow worse than regular mike scott. 

He looked more legit though.  Like,  I'd be more afraid to drive on afro mike Scott than regular Mike Scott.  Afro Mike Scott almost resembled afro Ben Wallace. Intimidation factor of the afro was 10/10. I think Curry scored 0 points on him last night. 

27 minutes ago, TEW said:

Not letting Thybulle lock down Curry is just baffling.

Seth went to his father in law and convinced him he could guard his brother, no doubt. 

Doc frustrates the hell outta me. Why in the hell would you assign Seth to defend his brother at any time? He's been incredible all month and you assign the worst defender on the roster. When he has simmons active he also doesn't assign him to defend the opposing star player until late. 

1 hour ago, MFDOOM said:

Doc frustrates the hell outta me. Why in the hell would you assign Seth to defend his brother at any time? He's been incredible all month and you assign the worst defender on the roster. When he has simmons active he also doesn't assign him to defend the opposing star player until late. 

OK, now ya'll got me scared that Doc will put Seth on Kyrie in the playoffs.

16 hours ago, therealdawk said:

OK, now ya'll got me scared that Doc will put Seth on Kyrie in the playoffs.

We all know he won't but securing the #1 seed is important. 

26 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

everybody questionable again tonight. should be fun. 

I feel like everyone in the league is basically questionable right now 

I wish they would have sat Joel tonight.  We need the next two games after this. He has been playing hard since he has come back from his injury.  This would have been a good day off.  Hopefully he only plays 22-25 minutes tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I wish they would have sat Joel tonight.  We need the next two games after this. He has been playing hard since he has come back from his injury.  This would have been a good day off.  Hopefully he only plays 22-25 minutes tonight.

With how the Suns are playing (12-2 over their last 14) and down the guys we are it could get ugly and just rest him at that point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

With how the Suns are playing (12-2 over their last 14) and down the guys we are it could get ugly and just rest him at that point. 

I'm hoping he doesn't play much the second half, if at all.