**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He has more 20 point games over the last month than Ben

They were cherry picking games from March 20th on when Korkmaz scored 6, 8, 10, 12, etc points.  We would have a lot of fun doing that for Ben.

21 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

Nat rocking a DMX shirt today but I missed Nat's News!

She is horrible, I'm sorry.  I like that they give girls a shot but she is clueless about everything sports related.  She just reiterates what Ty and Mike say.  When she forms her own opinion, you can tell she has never followed sports closely.  She is the anti Crystal Rich.

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

She is horrible, I'm sorry.  I like that they give girls a shot but she is clueless about everything sports related.  She just reiterates what Ty and Mike say.  When she forms her own opinion, you can tell she has never followed sports closely.  She is the anti Crystal Rich.

Her take on the WNBA players should get paid more is beyond ridiculous. The WNBA is been losing money for years and the only reason it’s funded still is due to the nba. If they attracted better TV contracts and merchandise sales and viewership they would. At this point they’ve been around for decades and still fortunate to not be contracted 

• Like 2

Great start by the sixers. Early 10-0 deficit 

So no one showed up to play defense. And only embiid and shake on offense. 

their defense is pathetically bad. Like not giving a F to even try to guard. 

Portis, middleton and Lopez a combined 12-16 from three. I’d say at least 10 of those 12 threes were uncontested and just lazy defense 

Nobody on our roster played more than 30 mins.  Saturday we throw the book at the Bucks.

Not for nothing but the spread was 7 and we lost by 7.  How the heck do they do this? 

image.png

1 minute ago, therealdawk said:

Nobody on our roster played more than 30 mins.  Saturday we throw the book at the Bucks.

Not for nothing but the spread was 7 and we lost by 7.  How the heck do they do this? 

image.png

Idk about that. They actually need Ben in this game. Their defense was atrocious without him and he gives you better matchups against middleton and Giannis. He’s 50-50 for Saturday 

This sucks.....I honestly believe based on the schedule we are still going to get the number 1 seed.....but what these last 3 games are showing, I fear, is exactly what is going to happen in the playoffs vs. the better teams.  The Sixers just don't have enough offense to keep up.  This team makes me manic depressive.....I'm Happy, I'm Happy, I Think, I Don't Know Anymore, I Want to Kill Myself!!!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Hey, I watch this show from time to time while I'm working.  Nat rocking a DMX shirt today but I missed Nat's News!

Yeah, they are roasting Kork.  Some caller just just tried to stick up for Kork and then the following caller roasted Kork comparing him to TLC and saying that we have to go with Tyrese over Kork in the playoff rotation. 

She's a self righteous hooker.  But I would def hit.  DMX sucks.  

Anyway.  Kork is what he is.  Going after him is pretty petty.  But I do like Maxey.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MFDOOM said:

Didn't expect much today, BTW I hate watching national TV games. Give me nbc all day 

TNT (especially the studio show) is heads and tails above any other national broadcast even with that moron Weber.  ESPN is just brutal with Street Cred Doris.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

TNT (especially the studio show) is heads and tails above any other national broadcast even with that moron Weber.  ESPN is just brutal with Street Cred Doris.

No one will ever top TNT with Charles and Kenny, Shaq is just an add on. 

• Like 3

Terrence Clarke has passed away at the age of 19. Clarke left Kentucky for the 2021 NBA draft in March and had signed with Klutch Sports.

LAPD says Clarke was traveling at a high rate of speed when he ran a red light, hit another car turning left, and continued on to then hit a pole and block wall. Police say Clarke was not wearing his seatbelt properly.

The crash came following a workout with B.J. Boston. Clarke was the only person in the car.

Clarke entered his freshman season as a potential lottery pick and was ranked No. 2 in the most recent version of ESPN's top 100 prospects for the draft.

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Terrence Clarke has passed away at the age of 19. Clarke left Kentucky for the 2021 NBA draft in March and had signed with Klutch Sports.

LAPD says Clarke was traveling at a high rate of speed when he ran a red light, hit another car turning left, and continued on to then hit a pole and block wall. Police say Clarke was not wearing his seatbelt properly.

The crash came following a workout with B.J. Boston. Clarke was the only person in the car.

Clarke entered his freshman season as a potential lottery pick and was ranked No. 2 in the most recent version of ESPN's top 100 prospects for the draft.

Saw this yesterday and glad the person in the car wasn't hurt. 

Kids think they are invincible and who doesn't wear a seatbelt these days. 

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure that 6-1 record we also played teams down players when we had Simmons. So it is probably is skewed 

9B00B4A7-B2E7-4E16-8673-B8C4E08A810D.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Agree.

What really bothers me is them pretending they know about certain teams. I've heard on different nat TV games, shake and Kork have been great for us. 

Mark Jackson? , ugh. Praying for the last 6 years that some idiot franchise hire him 

Nets just beat a hot Celtics with just Kyrie. It's crazy how good they are still playing 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Nets just beat a hot Celtics with just Kyrie. It's crazy how good they are still playing 

Their record when they have just 2 of the 3 on the court is 20-6. With one or none of them they are 15-12 

Like I said a couple times, over this stretch, all I wanted was 2-2, if they beat Milwaukee today (and that's a big if), the Sixers final 12 games are pretty easy with 7 of them at home.  Brooklyn still has Milwaukee twice, Denver, Dallas all on the road and Pheonix tomorrow at home.  I still like our chances for the number 1 seed.   Although I have a question, who did Milwaukee blow to get us 2x and the Nets 2x all in Milwaukee in the middle of a playoff push?  Their schedule is about as easy as ours if not more so......I'm actually more worried about them than the Nets for the number 1 seed.

• Like 1

I don’t mind losing when guys like Simmons and embiid are out but our effort on the defensive end is completely embarrassing. It is Danny green, Harris, howard and others slowly walk to cover shooters so they are basically uncontested shots  

15 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Rut Roh.....

I’d be more concerned if embiid and Simmons played. The fact we’ve faced the bucks three times this year and twice once no Simmons and no embiid, once no Simmons and another time no embiid. That said it sucks they didn’t face them at full strength to gage where we are 

that said their effort on defense in these last two games has been garbage. You have guys walking to go cover guys who are nailing threes.