**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Booker over/under 34.5 i feel like every time we play him he goes off for 35+

I fully expect Booker to go off for 20 in the third. 

thankfully he didn’t 

I hate Chris Paul.  He's absolutely torching this team right now because he's smarter than everyone on the floor, and he simultaneously pushes off on every single play and complains when he doesn't get the foul call.  

I'm also already loving replacing Shake Milton with George Hill.  Keep Shake on the bench.  Hill is a clear upgrade on both ends of the floor and will only continue to get more comfortable.  

• Like 2

That probably does it. Javon Carter averaging 3.8 points hitting 3 threes 

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That does it, but at least I'm going to bed with a childish grin on my face.  

"Devin Booker with a deep deuce, and that should probably do it."  :roll:

• Haha 1

that game really shouldn’t have been a 3 point game considering the Suns had everyone healthy and the sixers were down 3 of their starters. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

that game really shouldn’t have been a 3 point game considering the Suns had everyone healthy and the sixers were down 3 of their starters. 

I almost fell off my couch from Embiid's heave.  Once again an incredible effort and performance from him.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I was a big Carter in round 2 fan in that draft. He was a great 3 and D PG in college which is exactly what we have needed. I have also hoped to get him as a free agent when his contract was up, or trade for him ever since.

They said hes only shooting 29% on 3s. He is better than that. He will figure it out while playing excellent D. 

11 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I almost fell off my couch from Embiid's heave.  Once again an incredible effort and performance from him.  

the replay was so painful cause that was legitimately in. Of course, philly luck...

• Like 1

Nets lost tonight too. So thats good.

Its so weird that the Suns have a better record than us... Doesnt seem like that should be.

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Nets lost tonight too. So thats good.

Its so weird that the Suns have a better record than us...

The Suns play up and down to their level competition. They’ll show up against the better teams and then like tonight knowing three guys are out just do enough to win. They are a very good team. They’ve been a good point guard away with Booker from being a playoff team. Paul and Booker along with ayton and bridges improving has really helped.  I don’t think they’ll get out of the west but i could see them on the conference finals. Feels like they are one more player away. They also have a solid bench. Saric, cam Johnson are good bench guys. Even Payne in 17 gets about 7.5 points. 

Only losing by 3 to the Suns without Simmons, Harris, and curry almost feels like a win until you realize that Scott had 8 points and you aren’t likely to get that level of production the rest of the season.

I really wanted them to go 2-2 over this 4 game stretch....now....1-3 might only be salvageable.  Also, was it just me or did the refs blow monkey balls last night?  

• Like 1

Say what you will about his personality, but Jojo gets philly.

“[I'm] not happy,” Embiid stated after the loss. "We got more than enough -- especially when I’m on the basketball court. We should win every game. There is no positive to take away from tonight. We just gotta be better. I made a lot of mistakes with the double teams and turning the ball over. There are no moral victories. You just gotta move on and win the next one.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

“[I'm] not happy,” Embiid stated after the loss. "We got more than enough -- especially when I’m on the basketball court. We should win every game. There is no positive to take away from tonight. We just gotta be better. I made a lot of mistakes with the double teams and turning the ball over. There are no moral victories. You just gotta move on and win the next one.”

I also liked what he said about that he probably shouldnt have played but he felt like as the leader of the team he needed to be out there trying to get the 1 seed.

Maybe a little shot at Tragic Johnson.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Ben won't be traveling with the team so he is out the next two games against the Bucks.

Reported as illness so its a real illness or his back is acting up again. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Reported as illness so its a real illness or his back is acting up again. 

The rest could do him some good.  Even with his cardio, he must be spent running full steam all season.  The timing of it just sucks.

5 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Joel showed anything last night is he doesn't need Ben. Trade him for pieces that might not be as talented as Ben but fit perfectly around Joel. 

I could see Joel having a Dirk like season and beating a team by himself 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

The rest could do him some good.  Even with his cardio, he must be spent running full steam all season.  The timing of it just sucks.

He’s a Vag.  F him.  

• Haha 1

I am watching the Mike Miss show (yeah I know I know) but he and Tyrone have said since the start of the year that Kormaz stinks.  I agreed with them until a couple months ago.  They will not give him credit for what he has become.  They said he couldn't even be number 9 for the playoff roster.  I don't think he will ever be a starter but he has great value coming off the bench for this team.  I would make him 8.5 for the playoff roster, especially if Milton continues to regress.

17 hours ago, Khani1 said:

I am watching the Mike Miss show (yeah I know I know) but he and Tyrone have said since the start of the year that Kormaz stinks.  I agreed with them until a couple months ago.  They will not give him credit for what he has become.  They said he couldn't even be number 9 for the playoff roster.  I don't think he will ever be a starter but he has great value coming off the bench for this team.  I would make him 8.5 for the playoff roster, especially if Milton continues to regress.

Hey, I watch this show from time to time while I'm working.  Nat rocking a DMX shirt today but I missed Nat's News!

Yeah, they are roasting Kork.  Some caller just tried to stick up for Kork and then the following caller roasted Kork comparing him to TLC and saying that we have to go with Tyrese over Kork in the playoff rotation. 

• Like 1