**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

They aren't trading Embiid lol. Simmons for Lillard in the offseason and you take your shot for the next 3 years. 

19 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What pisses me off most about it is he showed this year for a 3 week stretch he can shoot them at 73%. Then he completely plummets to 34%. Like you can’t tell me you are working hard at it if that’s the results or you’re not working intelligently at what you are doing. 

This is statistically normal for someone with a 60% FT rate. 73% for a stretch then 34% for a stretch gets you right back to about 55%.

6 minutes ago, TEW said:

This is statistically normal for someone with a 60% FT rate. 73% for a stretch then 34% for a stretch gets you right back to about 55%.

I think the issue is more he can actually shoot them better and he doesn’t. He proved he go for a nice stretch then reverted back. Like shaq never had a stretch where he shot 73%. basically since that 73 percent stretch actually shot them at less than 50% overall. So statistically he’s gotten worse since that point then his norm. To me it’s more about him not concentrating and being in his own head about it. 

Embiid set a record with 0-12 and Simmons also has a chance to set a record 

6BDB7866-2337-443E-9442-681C9D574F93.jpeg

12 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think the issue is more he can actually shoot them better and he doesn’t. He proved he go for a nice stretch then reverted back. Like shaq never had a stretch where he shot 73%. basically since that 73 percent stretch actually shot them at less than 50% overall. So statistically he’s gotten worse since that point then his norm. To me it’s more about him not concentrating and being in his own head about it. 

Right, but this would be normal variability which eventually averages out to around 60%.

Im sure there are some mental issues at play, but at this point I think it’s safe to say that Simmons is what he is.

Watch Ben in the post or his floaters and see what hand he primarily shoots them with, HIS RIGHT HAND

He said it himself in college, "I think I was supposed to be right-handed," but "it's all natural now." 

He shoot with the wrong Fing hand and I think he is too hard headed to change it at this point. A total mind F 

• Like 1

yeah, ben even shoots with his right hand when he's driving/moving left....where your left hand would be the "correct" hand to shoot with.  and he also jumps off the wrong foot most of the time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think Utah, or Phoenix have a great shot this year. 

And the premise was that we would be process Era again for 5 years.  Then it became 3 years.  Then it moved to win a title. Then multiple titles...

I said I think you can win it without a big three these days.  I stand by it.  I don't think we will be anywhere close to a process Era team.  I think we will remain in contention. 

Welp

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31644110/phoenix-suns-chris-paul-indefinitely-placed-nba-health-safety-protocols

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That series likely doesn’t start til Monday or Tuesday. There’s a chance he could return by game 2-3. Still have a shot but man that’s brutal if you go down 0-2 in utah (clips done without kawhi)

12 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That series likely doesn’t start til Monday or Tuesday. There’s a chance he could return by game 2-3. Still have a shot but man that’s brutal if you go down 0-2 in utah (clips done without kawhi)

I know that, I remember back in the day you had to quarantine for 10 days.  LOL

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I know that, I remember back in the day you had to quarantine for 10 days.  LOL

I look forward to telling my grandchildren about quarantine times. Like my grandparents with walking to and back from school. Going up the hill both ways lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I look forward to telling my grandchildren about quarantine times.

"You had to stay locked in your house for 14 days without robots that did everything for you?  What kind of torture was this?"

• Haha 1

Just now, Khani1 said:

"You had to stay locked in your house for 14 days without robots that did everything for you?  What kind of torture was this?"

And if you had a take a dump you were at risk of no toilet paper. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

That's some list though...

Shawn Bradley
Shawn Andrews
Carson Wentz
Ricky Watters...

I could go on...

None of those are close to Ben. He’s in a league of his own. 

Others that don’t compare are Mamula, Lindros, Von Hayes, maybe Stackhouse. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What was some weird ****, pun intended.  Did the world think we were gonna start taking a dump 15 times a day?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What’s toilet paper?

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz still need to Face the Music - Philly Front  Office - Sixers

Horrible form. If you can shoot then just let it fly. If not then for flying Fs sake give the classic shooters technique a try and get your elbow back under your wrist when you shoot. If he just learned that one simple thing his ft % goes up 10%. 

25 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

Horrible form. If you can shoot then just let it fly. If not then for flying Fs sake give the classic shooters technique a try and get your elbow back under your wrist when you shoot. If he just learned that one simple thing his ft % goes up 10%. 

He has zero momentum going up which is part of a natural shooting motion like Giannis he stops halfway up, he flicks his wrist to the right at the end and last finger to touch the  ball is his index finger, not middle. 

He has zero base to shoot from either 

usa_today_10446923.0.jpg

• Like 1

This sounds crazy and it would be kind of awkward at first but if the Sixers get to the finals, anyone wanna do a zoom pre-game one of the games?  It would be kind of cool to see faces behind these usernames.