**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Embiid is 6-6 so far tonight. He as 4-20 the other night. He seemed to blame the knee without saying it directly when he said he couldnt get lift "for obvious reasons". But... that wouldnt make much sense. Still hopeful that was some kind of illness. 

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Embiid saw that capela quote and seems determined to make his life a living hell tonight 

I think he read my posts from last night. 

Theyve already matched their entire 2nd half point total in tonights game.

6 minutes ago, devpool said:

Embiid saw that capela quote and seems determined to make his life a living hell tonight 

What did Capela say?

6 minutes ago, devpool said:

It was honestly a dumb comment by capela. First besides that game capela had been getting torched this entire series. And he still gave up 21 boards to a "tired” embiid and nearly lost the game. Second you could see it wasn’t fatigue and was something else whether illness or his knee 

We all saw this coming from a mile away. Embiid will have another game or two where he doesn't look engaged 

Bogdnavich looks like a skinny Gronk.  

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I still don't get these rotations and bailed out by Shake 

Are you really that surprised though? This is one of the things the clippers had major issues with doc last postseason. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Are you really that surprised though? This is one of the things the clippers had major issues with doc last postseason. 

I would let Curry play with that lineup and let him do whatever he wanted 

Starting hack a ben early. They shouldn't give that foul if they're not anywhere near the play

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I would let Curry play with that lineup and let him do whatever he wanted 

In fairness hill should be better offensively then he has but he just looks out of it outside of a game or two this postseason. But with his struggles those three together is not ideal

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Starting hack a ben early. They shouldn't give that foul if they're not anywhere near the play

Really we should do it back to the hawks with a hack a capela. He’s awful at free throws. However the ratings might plummet for the nba at that point lol  

Embiid just looks much smoother than 2 nights ago

• Like 1