**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Westbrook on the move to LA...rumor, not confirmed.

I thought either Lebron would convince CP3 to go there and if he couldnt, the rumors about them going after westbrook would make sense. If that happens it’s the first domino for the wizards to move beal. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wiseman here isn’t an ideal fit. He can’t play with embiid. He’d basically be a glorified backup center. He would likely be used as a trade chip. 

wiggins is an expiring contract you could use in a trade later down the road. That’s his real value. He wasn’t as bad last year but i tend to think the warriors got more out of him then Minnesota but still he wasn’t worth that contract. 

7 and 14 unless you are gonna flip them are really not helping the sixers next year. It would really have to be packaged elsewhere based off where we are as a team 

I'm pretty sure Wiggins contact runs through 2023.

Shams:

Just in: The Lakers and Wizards are engaged on a trade that would send Russell Westbrook to L.A., sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Westbrook wants a move elsewhere and the Lakers are his preferred destination, sources said.

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:

I'm pretty sure Wiggins contact runs through 2023.

Yeah it does. I should’ve specified down the road meaning next offseason. 

The Lakers are near a deal to acquire Washington's Russell Westbrook for Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and a 2021 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

Make the Beal thing happen.

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

So the Lakers deal for Hield fell through?  

It appears that way.

Spencer Dinwiddie has expressed interest in playing alongside Bradley Beal in a Wizards uniform, I’m told. The pairing would require a sign & trade.

l0rzFOZm_normal.jpg

Quinton Mayo

@RealQuintonMayo
Kuzma & Harrell are viewed by Washington as assets to acquire Spencer Dinwiddie from Brooklyn. https://twitter.com/realquintonmayo/status/1420855772649492482

2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

So the Lakers deal for Hield fell through?  

yeah, they would rather have a creator to take some of the load off lebron. 

Spencer Dinwiddie has expressed interest in playing alongside Bradley Beal in a Wizards uniform, I’m told. The pairing would require a sign & trade.

l0rzFOZm_normal.jpg

Quinton Mayo

@RealQuintonMayo
Kuzma & Harrell are viewed by Washington as assets to acquire Spencer Dinwiddie from Brooklyn. https://twitter.com/realquintonmayo/status/1420855772649492482

but...we're waiting for beal to demand a trade. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

l0rzFOZm_normal.jpg

Quinton Mayo

@RealQuintonMayo

Nets also traded shamet for suns Carter and 29 

• Like 1

Just now, mr_hunt said:

Piss off 😂  Keeping fingers crossed for FVV and #4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

We are under the assumption dinwiddie coming off a major injury is going to stop beal from opting out of his player option at the end of the season? Cause I’d betting beal potentially being the best FA on the market next year with a ton of options of whom he’s gonna get to choose to play with is as appealing if not more than a marriage with dinwiddie 

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Piss off 😂  Keeping fingers crossed for FVV and #4.

I'd be happy with this.

• Like 1

I can't read beal's mind but if wash is bringing in dimwiddie to play with beal, they ain't trading him.

So in Beal's mind, he and Dinwiddie he will make that team a contender?

That’s not what that tweet said. Said dinwiddie would love to play alongside beal. Not that beal believed that made them a contender. I still would bet on beal opting out next offseason to test the FA market. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

I love these Morey asks... people are acting as if there's a deadline to move Ben tonight.

1. There's not.

2. Not one kid that can be drafted tonight is going to help Joel Embiid win playoff games.

3. It would be malpractice to rush a trade because of how much the fans hate Ben before officially getting POR and WAS to the table. If anyone wants him before those talks can be had, they better come with some draft picks that can then be re-routed to POR/WAS.

4. LOL Golden State. If you ******s think I'm gift wrapping you a Point Center to get Steph and Klay the best open looks they've ever seen you ****ots are going to pay for it. Not just giving this guy to you for your scrubs and neutral value (essentially negative value if we're talking future years aka late 1s) draft picks. 

Suggs at four if the Raptors want Simmons could absolutely help Embiid win playoff games. 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I can't read beal's mind but if wash is bringing in dimwiddie to play with beal, they ain't trading him.

You’d think. However if beal tells them he’s still planning on opting out and testing the market next year then they also risk the potential he just leaves. That’s the ultimate issue does Washington take a year long risk that he opts out and then just bolts if the dinwiddie and he aren’t much better than this past year. I think even getting dinwiddie there’s a chance beal opts out and leaves next offseason. 

12 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

l0rzFOZm_normal.jpg

Quinton Mayo

@RealQuintonMayo

Talk about gifting the Nets more depth 

• Like 1

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Talk about gifting the Nets more depth 

They also got Carter and 29 from Phoenix for shamet to play with to get depth. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They also got Carter and 29 from Phoenix for shamet to play with to get depth. 

Well Sixers ain't winning next year so take 4 and FVV and make the push for the following year. 

• Like 1