**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly do you honestly believe the sixers believed they could get all that from teams? it’s more likely morey is just doing that cUse he knows none of those teams are going to meet the demands and delay the timing until the lillard situation gets resolved one way or another after the start of free agency. 

like it was kind of obvious he was not gonna get traded tonight. Especially not with the reported rumors of what the sixers were asking for. 

Well, if they did that cause they think they have a shot at Lillard then they will come up empty handed on that front too. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yup. 

Waiting on Lillard or for Beal to change his mind. Morey better be right with this

Until Raptors are on the clock and they announce trade!

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Just popped an edible and away we go

I have my pen locked and loaded.

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well, if they did that cause they think they have a shot at Lillard then they will come up empty handed on that front too. 

I never said they wouldn’t. But that’s kind of what i think he’s doing. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I never said they wouldn’t. But that’s what he’s doing. 

I think he is just full of sheet. 

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yup. 

Waiting on Lillard or for Beal to change his mind. Morey better be right with this

I think it’s a high risk move. But i expected that’s what morey was going to do

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think he is just full of sheet. 

I think morey just believes he can get a star cause he was able to do so with Chris Paul then westbrook in Houston. So he believes he’s gonna be able to accomplish that here. Whether he’s right or wrong that’s what his end game has always been. 

• Sad 1

What does anyone know about Cameron Thomas? I have zero knowledge on the guy but, the fact that he is the highest scorer in oak hill academy caught my attention. A lot of great talent went through that school

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

What does anyone know about Cameron Thomas? I have zero knowledge on the guy but, the fact that he is the highest scorer in oak hill academy caught my attention. A lot of great talent went through that school

Ben Simmons stinks!

Just now, Khani1 said:

Ben Simmons stinks!

Are you high already? Lol

• Haha 1

Those ears, F man

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Highly pass. 

He doesn't know he has teammates when he touches the ball. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Those ears, F man

Highly pass. 

He doesn't know he has teammates when he touches the ball. 

Ahh ok, was just curious

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Lots of reports said it for a while

Honestly it wasn’t some revelation. It’s basically what it’s felt like for 3 weeks now how it was gonna play out. That’s why I’ve been saying i don’t think they rush into doing anything. Every draft there’s a million rumors that wind up being BS for the 2-3 that turn out to be true. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly it wasn’t some revelation. It’s basically what it’s felt like for 3 weeks now how it was gonna play out. That’s why I’ve been saying i don’t think they rush into doing anything. Every draft there’s a million rumors that wind up being BS for the 2-3 that turn out to be true. 

Yeah been an obvious option.  Just not one anyone wants to discuss. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

Take that Woj! Shams beat you to it. 

had an Arizona coach tell me Cleveland would be crazy to pass on Mobley at 3. I add bunch of Gonzaga connection at Arizona now. 

Why does Woj elevate from his seat has he emphasizes words?   Looks like he’s got roids 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Why does Woj elevate from his seat has he emphasizes words?   Looks like he’s got roids 

Maybe he has a Woj bomb in his pants coming out 

• Like 1

Just now, iladelphxx said:

This make you feel like a big man?  You feel cool? 

• Like 1

When will these grown men come to terms that their hairdos look absolutely ridiculous?  

• Haha 1