**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not sure how the Lakers afford to add hield and westbrook making 66 mil against the cap. Even with Harrell, kuzma and KCP leaving is just 36 mil combined.  They’d have to find about $20 mil in fillers to make it work. 

Also there was a rumor with the Lakers just trading trez, Kuzma and kcp to just the king's for Heild. I don't think the Lakers actually want Westbrook. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Also there was a rumor with the Lakers just trading trez, Kuzma and kcp to just the king's for Heild. I don't think the Lakers actually want Westbrook. 

I think westbrook is the bigger name so he has the name appeal so fans will be excited about that. Not that i love hield but i rather have hield then taking on Westbrook’s contract of 44.2 mil this year and 47 next year. Granted can use him as an expiring contract next year. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think westbrook is the bigger name so he has the name appeal so fans will be excited about that. Not that i love hield but i rather have hield then taking on Westbrook’s contract of 44.2 mil this year and 47 next year. Granted can use him as an expiring contract next year. 

Westbrook will allow James to take plays and games off. Dude is terrible in the final 2 minutes but he is reliable and goes hard every single night. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Westbrook will allow James to take plays and games off. Dude is terrible in the final 2 minutes but he is reliable and goes hard every single night. 

I guess i still wouldn’t want westbrook. I get why they are doing it. I just don’t think he’s the guy that makes them better than the nets when healthy especially when they are adding depth. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I guess i still wouldn’t want westbrook. I get why they are doing it. I just don’t think he’s the guy that makes them better than the nets when healthy especially when they are adding depth. 

Everyone is playing 2nd fiddle to the Nets if they get Kuzma and Harrell. It just is the truth 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I hate Westbrook and he will never win anything. 

Nets aren't getting to the finals next year either. 😁

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I hate Westbrook and he will never win anything. 

Nets aren't getting to the finals next year either. 😁

KD is 3 inches back from the line they win a ring this year. Forget about Irving, if Harden is healthy next year I do not see who beats them. Harden showed a different side of his game that is adds multi dimensions. 

Play with Joel or play with KD or James, pretty easy choice. Joel will have to have 99/20 Shaq numbers, 31ppg 15 rebounds 2.5 blocks to stand a chance. 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

KD is 3 inches back from the line they win a ring this year. Forget about Irving, if Harden is healthy next year I do not see who beats them. Harden showed a different side of his game that is adds multi dimensions. 

Play with Joel or play with KD or James, pretty easy choice. Joel will have to have 99/20 Shaq numbers, 31ppg 15 rebounds 2.5 blocks to stand a chance. 

Ifff they are healthy, they won't be

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ifff they are healthy, they won't be

Sure and neither will Embiid 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

So it went from being traded tonight to they are not in a rush lmao. Because no one wants what they are asking!

27 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

You guys and your logic.  Total buzz kill.  I'm still gonna keep drinking though 😂

Just popped an edible and away we go

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

So it went from being traded tonight to they are not in a rush lmao. Because no one wants what they are asking!

Honestly do you honestly believe the sixers believed they could get all that from teams? it’s more likely morey is just doing that cUse he knows none of those teams are going to meet the demands and delay the timing until the lillard situation gets resolved one way or another after the start of free agency. 

like it was kind of obvious he was not gonna get traded tonight. Especially not with the reported rumors of what the sixers were asking for.